Welcome to Gaia! ::

Turning towards the kitchen Liam heaved a sigh as he looked at the door wondering if the trouble of asking for a room woul dbe worth it or not. Seeing as how he had spent a couple nights now in the forest lost laying on the ground he decided it would be nice to have a bed and pushed the kitchen door open. "Sorry to bother Madam Ristar, but I hoped you wouldnt mind if I asked for a room." He said bowing his head slightly as he sighed once more quiter then usual though and raised his head to look at her though his eyes were lept hidden by his hair.
((I"m going to bed, tomorrow I may post, hopefully then I'll have a better handle on this character))

Lotaras Lothanius's Other Half

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
The sound of Liam's voice had her rolling her eyes behind her close lids, giving in to the childish urge even if she tried to hide it. Some things could never be changed it seemed. Doing her best to remain as mature as she could, Ristar pulled herself up a bit on the counter and set the bottle at her side. Her starry eyes fluttered open and looked over the man, while a scarlet brow lifted slightly in curiosity.

"Why do you think I would mind....Never mind, don't bother answering that." She told him, waving a hand at her own words. Snapping her fingers she conjured up a silver key, the number one carved into it. Ri slipped off the bar and tossed the now empty bottle into the trash, walking up to stand in front of him. "Here. The rooms are upstairs and to the right, you can't miss them." She added, taking his hand in her own to drop the key into it. Her touch was soft and seemed to give off a warmth unlike anything he may had experienced.

The contact was brief but the warmth remained even after she released him. With nothing left to say she walked passed him, wondering if she should go to bed or not. ((There is a new rule up on the first page. If you make an entrance you have to make some sort of exit, its only fair to everyone else.))
Standing where he was after her hand left his and the key was palced in it he watched as she walked past him and for a second a sigh might have been coming but it did not. The warmth that seemed to vibrate off of her and her hand he blinked away few times and walked after her. "Ristar...have I might you before?" He asked quitely feeling as though he might've from somewhere or something but what he couldnt remember.

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
At the sound of her name she stopped, knowing it was Liam without having to look. She turned around to face him and shrugged her shoulders a bit, folding her arms over her chest as she looked him over. In her time she wouldn't doubt it if she had met him, but her memory wasn't as good as it use to be. It was too full of the memories she shared with her children and ex, the ones of her and her family.

Feeling old emotions stirring in her again, Ristar shoved them all to the back of her head and tried to focus on the now. Letting things get the better of her now would be a problem, so she swallowed everything and smiled a bit at Liam.

"I wouldn't be surprised if you have. I've met a lot of people in my life." She replied, ignoring her curls when they fell into her starry eyes again. The glow from her gaze illuminated her features behind her scarlet locks as she watched him, waiting for a reaction. For some reason she felt like she did know him, though she couldn't seem to place it.
Looking at her for a moment he slipped the key into his pocket and looked at her. Her eyes, her warmth, he couldnt remember. He couldnt remember anything but his name and the last year, which sadly started with something he only repressed and shoved deeper and deeper into his person. He unbuttoned the coat on his jacket and let it flow open to show that he hid nothing underneath his coat. But as he stepped a metal sound still clanked. It was bleow his waist somewhere but now that wasnt important. He looked at h er again trying to figure out what it was about her that seemed to make him want to remember. "Why cant I remember?" He asked himself quitely while still looking at her. More scoping her out trying to find something that might spark a thought, memory, recollection, anything.

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
The way he looked at her had her brow lifting slowly, wondering what it was he was looking for. She felt his eyes burning into her and felt a little uncomfortable, as if she were standing there in her underwear. It was probably the scrutiny she saw in his gaze, causing her own to darken a few shades as she folded her arms over her chest. A somewhat annoyed look crossed her features as she watched him, hoping it would be over soon.

When he spoke it only added to her confusion, well that and the clanking sound that came from him. She couldn't see what was causing it but she knew it was there, her hearing was far superior to a humans and had never been wrong in her life. Ri just tilted her head to the side a bit and waited, while her mind jumped around like a chicken with its head cut off.

"Would you like me to spin in a circle or something?" She asked, her tone a bit hotter than she would have liked it to be. Part of her felt bad that he couldn't seem to remember something he wanted to, yet the rest of her wanted him to stop staring at her in the way he was. Her face was starting to turn a soft shade of rose, a result of his dark brown eyes on her.
When she spoke his eys seemd to snap back over he ronce more before he shook his head and sighed once more. He just couldnt figure out where he knew her from. What lost memory did she haunt. Where was the memory now? Repressed with the other memories he had power over. Even with what "powers" he had it was impossible to access what he didnt knowand this upset him and while his face didnt show it his eyes seemed to scream exactly what he was feeling. The metal sound resounded once more as he took a step closer to her knowing his actions with slightly unorthodox and uncomfortable for her but not knowing to much about the past he might've had finding something out about it seemed more important then feelings. But while he seemed in his owned world her tone and her words were recieved very well and with his once step forward he took two back. "My apologises Miss Ristar. I did not mean to stare.." He said dropping his head alittle with a soft breath escaping from his lips and he raised his head once more to look at her eyes. They hel dhim their captive and yet he had the power to escape their control he simply chose not to. His desire for knowledge of his past is what pushed him forward. Uncomfortable or not he wanted to know.

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
There was more going on behind those big eyes of his than he was letting on and she knew soon enough she would find out. She always did, no matter how much anyone tried to stop her. It was just how she worked and that was the way she liked it. Amused a bit by her thoughts, Ri ran a hand through her fiery locks and pulled them back so that they fell in a waterfall of color down her slender back.

When he stepped closer to her she couldn't stop her eyes from widening, not sure if she should step back or stay still. She was on unknown ground with this one and she knew if she didn't tread carefully that she would more than likely fall. So Ristar took a breath and just watched him, waiting for him to finish his inspection of her. His apology had her brows lifting again while her bright eyes continued to glow and illuminate her features.

"I don't mind it all that much, just not use to it is all." She explained, tilting her head to the side a bit when he seemed entranced by her. Ri had to swallow a giggle at the thought but couldn't stop her cheeks from flushing a little more. Once he had stopped moving she closed the distance between them and lifted her face to his, being about five or six inches shorter than him. "Anything I can do that might help trigger your memories?" She offered, stuffing her hands in her pockets to keep them from doing what they wanted.
He looked down to her for a moment and couldnt understand what it was about her that had him caught up in her. It was something so unmissable and yet he had missed it. If it were a snake it would have bit him. But when she offered her help to trigger a memory he seemed lost for words. Not knowing if he had known her before or if he had how he felt about her he was unsure what to say. Many things ran through his mind none of which seemed appropriate. He sighed off to the side as to not bombard her with whatever his breath might smell like and then turned back to her. "Have you ever look at your eyes before..." He asked as he knew it might be an odd question and almost knowing the answer he continued. "Their very entrancing Ristar..." He said quitely as he admired the women that stood below him as glimpses and pictures ran through his mind. Laughter, happiness, turmoil, destruction. A village or town happy and peaceful. The same wonderful place aflame, the dead littering the streets. Candle lights, parchment paper. He blinked and it disappear, he was breathing heavily as he took a step away from her not sure what to think of the flashes he saw, as sweat beaded on his forehead and fell down his brow as his hair covered his face to hide his eyes as he continued to look at her.

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
Ristar watched him as the silence stretched on between them, feeling a little more comfortable with the way he looked back at her. She felt herself growing use to it, at least for now. Later she would think back on it and wonder why that was, but for now she could only focus on the man before her. When he sighed again she had to swallow a giggle, though it danced in her eyes as she kept her eyes on his.

What he said had her eyes widening a bit, the amusement being replaced with a mix of surprise and uncertainty. Ri was at a loss for words for a moment, not sure what to say. Many had commented on her eyes before, but not in the way he was. It had her cheeks darkening even more, though her fiery curls hid it from view as she tried to realign her thoughts.

"I haven't seen my eyes in over two hundred years, but I have been told they are pretty." She commented, smiling slightly as she looked him over. When something changed in him concern darkened her eyes, causing her to take a step towards him when he retreated. His breathing only added to the feeling inside her, though she wasn't quite sure why she seemed to care so much. The man was practically a stranger to her, but she couldn't seem to stop herself or control the feelings in her.

Annoyed by it she shoved all the emotions and thoughts to the back of her head where she ignored them. While doing her best to keep her mind in order she lifted a hand to brush his hair back from his eyes, looking up at him with her own. A soft and sweet look passed through them as she moved them over his face, letting her fingers brush his cheek ever so slightly before dropping it to her side.

"Hey, are you alright?" She asked, her concern evident in her voice. It was hard to keep it out so she just went with it and hoped for the best.
Still breathing heavily he looked at her for a moment but when everything had happend and then her hand touched his cheek reactions began to set off in his mind as things went rapidly from just the slightest touch of her hand. Now in clear veiw, not a village or town, but a single house. Laughter, happiness, ease of tension relaxation. Him, her. Darkness. Alone. Burning. Hate. Anger. Deception. Fear. Loss. So many mixed emotions so many thoughts so many recollections. He looked into her eyes as the scenes almost translucent onto them wondering if she could she the turmoil and confusion that his mind was now in. He couldnt understand what power she had over him but whatever it was he wanted to know. Trying to control the emotions and stress he was under he closed his eyes momentarily before his breathing shallowed and he asked her. "What is it exactly you can do? Because I want to show you something. Something I think will enlighten you. Because I believe I know you...rather well." He said quitely as he moved slightly closer to her now extremely close to a person he may know but just met.
twisted

There was a commotion outside. The doors rattled. There was a squawk, human. The left of them opened up, admitting a raucous, wet dog. At the entrance of the man trailing behind the dog scampered about in a circle and padded towards him.

Spencer had meant to keep the dog out, but things hadn't gone the way he'd wanted them to, as was usual. The doors clicked shut behind him. The dog finished its apology, which consisted of tail-wagging and more water on his already dampened shirt and pants, and he allowed it to go on its way to sniff and track what wasn't there. The only way to remove it from the room now would be to remove himself. And no damage would come of it, no more than water damage. Sure the dog didn't listen, but generally it behaved well on its own...

He looked from the wet floor to the bar. No service? His chances of getting a room were probably higher that no one had seen what just happened. All was well; he'd just wait for them to return. Spencer decided against the hard wood of the bar stools and dropped himself onto one of the couches.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff