Welcome to Gaia! ::

"Who?" He asked quitely as he heard whaty might be a name after she had told him she felt the necklace recongized her. But he had just met her and that was the first time she had seen that necklace. How could the necklace recongize her. Unless he was this Krylan...He said the name over and over again and the a new name came to him. "Krylancelo?" He asked quitely as his eyes seemed to sparkle with a slight form of understanding or knowing now. "Was that the time? Krylancelo?" He asked as he looked to her eyes and waited.
xThe Holocaust Angelx
Her eyes spoke of a contentment as she kept her steady silver eyes gaze fixated on his irises. He seemed to hold her main features like her eyes. It was what people seemed to notice the most; men anyhow. She never truly spoke to women. There were those exceptions who actually spoke to her without giving her those dirty looks; females could be so ratty.. Yet it was those exceptions in the species which became close to her the most.

"Really? It'd take the hard liquor for that to happen to me.. Well wine probably would have done the job a while back. But your tolerance builds over time.. like the lust. An addiction, if you will." She never thought of herself as an alcoholic; they never did. Though there was something about an 'addiction' that felt right.

"A vagabond eh? Well then I guess there is something we do have in common." Her smile was sweet and full of warm charisma. If it weren't for her fangs, it'd maybe even look innocent. Though with the poke of sharpness it turned into a twisted innocence.

"Heh.. kind.." She chuckled softly, her past deeds screaming the opposite.

He chuckles "I don't even wish to know what would happen if I drank hard liquor, besides I'm not really allowed to" from his neck hangs a small silver cross "there is so much of the world to see, so many people to meet, its rather hard to stay in one place" his own voice is kindly, like a soft music, calming

Lotaras Lothanius's Other Half

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
The moment he said the full name more feelings shot through her, causing tears to fill her eyes and change them from glowing to dark within seconds. A nod of her head was the only answer she gave him, while her hands continued to hold the necklace. She remembered everything now, including the man that sat across from her now. At one time he had been the love of her life, and now things were different, they both were.

Blinking back the tears she lowered her eyes to the necklace, knowing it to be the one she had given him what felt like ages ago. So much had happened between then and now, all of which had changed her into someone else. Ri was no longer the woman he had grown to love, nor was she as soft as that woman had been. Time had steeled her insides and her mind, both of which had helped her get through what the fates had served up for her.
Lukas Lunn
Shaking his head from side to side slowly, Marian took another quick sip. "Not until I'm done my drink," he told him, grey eyes falling to half-mast as he forced back a loud yawn. He might sleep on the couch, or go back outside and see if he could return to the school he had been teaching at to sleep in his own room. For a moment he thought back to that boy, Dahn Daskall, who seemed to be interested in him. But he was just a student, and Marian wasn't sure if it would be proper of him.

"you could see about getting a room here, they have some rather nice ones, but suite yourself" he says with a smile
((sorry about the bad pun, couldn't resist))
"Neh, it's fine. I think I might just head back to the academy," he said, rolling his shoulders slightly. Stretching out his legs, he downed the drink and exhaled through his nose. "Thanks for the offer though. I might come back, later," he continued, pushing the clear glass from his body and yawning behind a hand. "Have a good night," he called over his shoulder, a small smile on his lips before he decended through the door.
Sora pulled himself from the couch he was laying to refill the empty glass that lay gently in his hand refracting light as he stepped through it. He made his way through the forest of tables and chairs coming to the counter vaulting over it. His landing was soft, the last few seconds of the jump it had almost seemed like he had floated. He approached the mini fridge, opening it searching out the rarest most tastiest blood he could find. Finding some to his liking he mixed the blood with a little white wine. He sipped it cheerily grinning as he did."Ahhh....the taste of an Italian girl..."
He looked at her for a moment and once he saw the tears in her eyes he knew that Krylancelo and himself were one in the same. He reached across the table and gently placed a hand on her cheek and looked into her eyes. "What does it mean?" He whispered softly not knowing nor recieving any insight from his memories on who exactly she was or what relation they had between them but by the tears in her eyes it had to be something. "Ri who am I...or who was I to you?" He said quitely as he removed his hand from her cheek and looked back down to the necklace. She was crying, why did that not make him feel bad. By her crying it meant that he had some importance to her. But why did he feel so glad. She was crying. Now he was more confused then he was before but all he did was place his hands on the table and wait for her.
Her eyes suddenly would snap to the side as a man mentioned 'italian' and 'taste' all in the same sentence. Having some in her, she didn't appear to like that very much. The girl let out a soft, defiant huff as she lifted her head with a soft of pride. Her attention fell back to the soothing voice of the silver-haired man before her. A calmness laced with her hardened features.

"Are you a man of the Christian faith?"

She couldn't help but to ask. Her next guess would be catholic.

She didn't consider herself to any religion truly. She had her beliefs and doubts from every religion. It was sad, she thought, how such things could lead to meaningless wars and deaths; destruction.

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
The feel of his hand on her skin only shot more feelings through her, causing the tears that had pooled in her eyes to fall down her pale cheeks. She said nothing when he spoke, not knowing how to explain it to him. Ristar placed the necklace on the table between them and looked at it a moment, knowing now what the piece of jewelry had meant. Instead of explaining it she just pushed the necklace back to him and stared down at the table top.

"You are Krylancelo, someone who I had met in my former home and former life. Does the Lost Time Tavern mean anything to you?" She asked, though her eyes remained glued to the table. As she waited she laced her hands together in her lap and resisted the urge to sigh, while her tears continued to fall.

How was she going to explain everything to him? There wasn't enough words in any language in the world that would be able to describe what she knew. Swallowing a sigh, Ri leaned back in her chair a bit and waited for his reaction.
xThe Holocaust Angelx
Her eyes suddenly would snap to the side as a man mentioned 'italian' and 'taste' all in the same sentence. Having some in her, she didn't appear to like that very much. The girl let out a soft, defiant huff as she lifted her head with a soft of pride. Her attention fell back to the soothing voice of the silver-haired man before her. A calmness laced with her hardened features.

"Are you a man of the Christian faith?"

She couldn't help but to ask. Her next guess would be catholic.

She didn't consider herself to any religion truly. She had her beliefs and doubts from every religion. It was sad, she thought, how such things could lead to meaningless wars and deaths; destruction.

he smiles "Its best to say I am a man of god, not of his church, but I still follow some of their more sensible verdicts, though they closed there doors to me long ago" he says with a somewhat sad smile "I find however that you can learn far more of life by wandering the earth than by sitting on a pew listening to a man read from an old book"
Sora's eyes were the color of the crimson blood he had sipped merrily. He heard a soft huff, being expelled defiantly to his words. He searched for the origininator of the sound, his eyes coming to rest on a woman at the bar. She was currently in a conversation with the bartender, but he grinned at her anyways. He didn't care what the woman thought, his past deeds was enough for people to hate him for what was a few words. He moved to the bar once more this time to lazy to vault over it or even make the walk to the couch. He sighed slowly dissolving into many ravens. The biggest one carried the glass in its beak traveling slowly, coming in last at what seemed to be a race for the couch. As the last raven reached the couch, it was greeted by the form of Sora already lounging on the couch. The raven soaked into the mans body after he had grabbed the glass from it. He sighed contently sipping away at his drink.

((lol...i didnt mean to offend you or anything...))
He looked at her for a moment and from she had said and from the tears now rolling down her cheeks his mind snapped an image. A clear picture of the tavern came into view. His eyes opened after an ireggularly long blink and he nodded. "Yes it does...and so do you.." He said quitely as he reached over again and wiped the tears falling down her cheeks with his right thumb. "Ristar did you love me?" He asked quitely as he pulled his hand back again and knew that from her he may only get a nod but if there was ever a moment his heart stopped beating it was now as he waited to know. He was Krylancelo, he was glad to know that now but what else would she be willing to tell him?

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
His touch only caused the tears in her eyes to fall faster, turning her eyes the same shade as her hair. He was starting to remember, and even though it seemed like a good thing she couldn't help but feel awful. The last thing he said had her flinching, cowering as if he had just struck her. It was all too much, something she told herself over and over again as she tried to form the words she wanted him to hear.

"I did...And just like I predicted it all ended in pain..." Ristar replied, lifting her eyes from the table to look over his face. Every emotion in her was glowing in her scarlet eyes, giving them the look of flames as she moved them over his face. The pain she had spoken of was one of the main feelings in her gaze, shining brighter than all the rest as she pushed herself to her feet. "I can't do this....I just...I can't...." She stammered, turning away from him to walk quickly out the door and onto the grounds without even giving him a chance to respond.

Once she was outside she took a deep breath and tried her best not to have a breakdown, years of training and control not allowing her to. Instead she took a trail through the woods that lead to the watch tower, her own personal sanctuary. As she walked she let her mind travel back to the man in the bar, wondering exactly what she was going to do about him. All her options seemed cold and mean, souring her mood even more and tugging a sigh out of her.

When she reached the tower she snapped her fingers, listening to the sound of opening locks before the door swung open to allow her in. Taking the steps two at a time, Ristar waved a hand behind her and listened for the door to click closed. The towers magic would keep her safe inside and would bar any that tried to get in after her. It was one of the things she liked about the tower, that and the memories it held for her. Shaking them off for now, she climbed to the top where she sat herself down and let her mind run for a while.
Her slender fingers twirled through her tresses, a few locks spilling over her shoulder. Toying with her hair, she ran her fingers down along the silk, and stretching the locks to straight strand in the process. Her hand ended at about her waist before her tresses slipped away. bouncing back beside her face. Her eyes held a luring gaze as they shifted down to her glass of wine. How could she have forgotten? She dipped a dark claw in the deep hued liquid and slow stirred it before her gaze lifted back up to study the angles of his face.

"Tell me something.. Are you human?"

She'd known of humans being very picky when it came to faiths. A lot of them considered every other race to be beasts. She been called a demon one too many times in her life. The fact that he had been accepted into such a holy room could only leave her to assume such a theory.

Another reason was that her sensitive nose could not catch any other scents.

[[ This.. means.. war.. 0:<

lol just kidding. None taken ;P ]]
xThe Holocaust Angelx
Her slender fingers twirled through her tresses, a few locks spilling over her shoulder. Toying with her hair, she ran her fingers down along the silk, and stretching the locks to straight strand in the process. Her hand ended at about her waist before her tresses slipped away. bouncing back beside her face. Her eyes held a luring gaze as they shifted down to her glass of wine. How could she have forgotten? She dipped a dark claw in the deep hued liquid and slow stirred it before her gaze lifted back up to study the angles of his face.

"Tell me something.. Are you human?"

She'd known of humans being very picky when it came to faiths. A lot of them considered every other race to be beasts. She been called a demon one too many times in her life. The fact that he had been accepted into such a holy room could only leave her to assume such a theory.

Another reason was that her sensitive nose could not catch any other scents.

[[ This.. means.. war.. 0:<

lol just kidding. None taken ;P ]]

he smiles, the whites of his eye seems to glow like gold for just a moment, if you where to blink you would miss it, there seems a power to him, "Am I human? an interesting question, I can say that I am Jacob, beyond that who can really be called human?" he says cryptically

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff