Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
Dragonbreeder
[[thanks for all the fun guys but I have to run.]]
((Night))
Smiling abit as she engaged with him he sighed once more he looked at her for a moment before just somehow knowing that she was suspicous of him. He nodded his head and spoke quitely trying not to seem suspicous he spoke in a confident and firm voice. "Just a water please." He said as his eyes looked her over from behind his brown curls that hung in front of his face.
((sorry I'm taking so long to join))
A man walk into the bar, he wears an old blue coat, made of a tough wool which reaches down past his thigh, he leans heavily on a cane, walking with a pronounced limp, his hair is a silver grey, though despite these two facts he doesn't really seem all that old. his face is cheery and careworn, though he is strong jawed and wears a short precisely trimmed beard, on his neck hangs a small silver cross, he walks over to the bar and takes a seat

Lotaras Lothanius's Other Half

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
"As you wish." Ristar replied, snapping her fingers to conjure up a glass of ice water between them. Her starry eyes held his even after the drink appeared, studying them closely for a moment as if trying to see passed them and into his mind. Still annoyed that her powers wouldn't work on him, she swallowed a growl and kept up her own facade.

"If there is anything you need just let me know." She told him with a wink, moving down the bar once more. Feeling the need to do something with her hands, Ri grabbed a cloth and began wiping down the bar counter with it.
He looked at her for a moment moving half of his hair out of his face to reveal one eye to her. "If you want to know, just ask. I try to protect whats in my head." He said quitely as he seemed to stare at her wondering why she just wouldnt ask in the first place. He sighed again as he stuck his hand out on the bar inches away from the glass and watched it slide into his hand before he lifted it up to his lips and sipped the ice water slowly before sitting his glass on the bar once more. "So what will it be Ristar?" He asked in a slightly demanding tone.
Sora finally decided it was time to move. He sat up gingerly rubbing his eyes wearily. "Im off to bed..." he said to no one inparticularly. He moved up the stairs and into his room collapsing on the bed. Even though he had fed this evening the tiredness still plagued him. He yawned once more and feel asleep.

((night i gotta drive like 3 hours to go somewhere but ill still be on tomorrow night))

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
((Just so you know, Arziel, the suites are downstairs and you have to use the elevator to get to them. Your key lets you use the elevator))When the man spoke to her again Ristar lifted a dark brow slightly, returning her glowing eyes to his face. His tone had a growl rumbling in her throat while her feet carried her back to stand in front of him. She wasn't about to be pushed around by this guy, especially in her own home. So she swallowed the urge to just set him on fire and lowered her face level with his once more.

"First tell me your name and we will go from there. Oh, and by the way, this is my bar so if I were you I would watch the tone." She replied, her own having dropped a few degrees since there last discussion. Her glowing eyes turned icy as well, though the smile remained as she watched him and waited.
The man speaks up "Excuse me, I do not wish to interrupt, but do you serve tea?" his voice had an odd calming quality to it, kindly, but there is power in his voice, like an old general
"Liam." He said quitely as he moved the other half of his hair out of his face and seemed to glare at her. "It seems impolite the tone I used yes but under the circumstances I hope youll forgive me. I understand I look like a person who may bring trouble but I assure you I am no such person." He said quitely sighing again. He didnt bother to try and hide his sighing and it happened so often he could understand why she might've been so curious. As he looked at her with the dark brown eyes he owned he watched the hues she owned changed from a glow to ice. As he moved forward and his eyes were brought into somewhat more light then what they were exposed to under his hair the lightened to a more amberish color and he looked at you. "What else would you like to know Miss Ristar. ANything to put you at ease to me being here." He said in a rather strange tone. One so bland yet so full of confusion.

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
At the sound of another's voice Ristar shifted her gaze to the man, moving her gaze over him slowly. She nodded her head at his question and snapped her fingers, conjuring up a pot of tea and a cup for him. "There you are, Sir. If there is anything else I can get for you just ask." Ristar told the man, giving him a smile before returning her eyes to the man across from her.

His name had her eyes widening a bit, having had a childhood friend with the same name. It stirred up memories she didn't like remembering, as well as the emotions that went along with them. She did her best to shoved them aside and focus on Liam, annoyed by his tone and the way he was looking at her. In her eyes she had done nothing wrong, but then again it was her bar so she felt invincible in it.

"If I had thought you would bring trouble you would never have crossed the threshold. I don't judge others just by the way they look, its more of how they present themselves around me. Try not to jump to conclusions yourself." She told him, her voice warming up a bit as she relaxed. It was stupid to let a stranger get under her skin so easily, even more so when it was a man. Shaking off the feeling she took a deep breath and forced herself to calm down, listening to the last of his words.

"I don't need to know anything else, Mister Liam. Just show me the respect you want for yourself and we will be fine." Ristar finished, tucking a few more curls back from her face before moving out from behind the bar. Not even giving him a chance to respond, the fiery redhead slipped into the kitchen and resisted the urge to slam around it in search of her stash of blood wine.
Sighing once more as she left he turned from his seat and stood the sound of metal again clanking beneath his coat and he coul donly wonder what it was that was really bugging her. It didnt matter, he was here and for the time being didnt have plans to leave. That was of course saying he wasnt kicked out. Yes he had issuses that usually involed his tone of voice and him getting out of hand but no one knew that, and thats the way he was planning on keeping it.
The man sits and drinks his tea, adding nothing to it, he finishes his cup before saying "Do you have any rooms available? preferably one with a good view of the rising sun, but I'm not picky"

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
((Ristar is in the kitchen now BroX))
Ristar Black
((Ristar is in the kitchen now BroX))

((Blast and damnation and small furry things named george!))

Sparkly Bookworm

14,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
When she found what she was looking for Ristar jumped up onto the counter, popping the top on the bottle and downing its contents quickly. In her haste a bit leaked out of the opening and dripped down her chin, leaving a red trail over her pale skin. She ignored it and seemed to become absorbed in the taste of the bottle's contents, drinking a little more than half before setting it aside. Her emotions were starting to get a little out of hand, a result of something her past had caused in her. The woman did her best to push it all aside for now, knowing her kitchen wasn't the best place to have a breakdown.

Once she felt a little more steady in her surroundings she leaned back against the cabinets and sighed, letting her eyes fall closed. It seemed she had bitten off more than she could chew with the bar, something her family had told her when she had pitched the idea. But then again she had wanted to do this, not only for herself but for her best friend. Running a hand through her curls she sighed once more, moving her hand from her hair to rub it over her face in frustration.

"Damn it, I should have just stayed at Jareth's. Maybe things would have been a little easier." She thought out loud, keeping her eyes closed as she spoke. Her thoughts shifted from her ex-husband to think of her children, knowing they would help if she needed it. Pushing all the thoughts to the back of her mind, Ri lowered her hands from her face and lifted the bottle back to her lips.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff