Welcome to Gaia! ::

Doryan White's Princess

Lonely Knight

18,900 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image

"Za, these things aren't always clear, hm?" Syr turned to Flash directly and held out her hand to him, letting him note her scent before she touched him of her own accord. She stroked back between his ears and scratched behind the left one, being gentle and firm, meanwhile looking to him with a small smile and a gaze full of respect for the animal. Hn...wonder if you even know what I am, or if you care. Probably not, so long as nothing bad happens, hm? She thought to herself, noting the softer feel to his fur, meaning he was groomed and well taken care of as opposed to how wolves feel in the wild.

After a little bit she moved her hand down, scratching and petting, even being a little rough but only in a playful manner, until she paused. She looked to Flash and then to Blake then back to Flash.
"Siblings?" She wasn't sure how that worked, not knowing exactly how Blake had physical traits of a wolf, but no, it wasn't something she sensed in blood but in bond. An essence that colored the edge of her awareness really.

4,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
Blake smiled softly, his large wolf ears twitching slightly atop his head while the long white tail swished out underneath him, paws in the pace of feet.
"Yes siblings. Its an interesting concept really. My mother can shift into a wolf form, as can everyone in my family, and that was how she carried myself and Flash there. We were born at the same time, but I am more vampire than I am wolf, and he is mostly wolf with a superior intelegence."

Flash smiled as best a wolf can as he turned his head to face Syr for a moment, his eyes connecting with hers. A thought floated through his mind, and he pushed it towards her, almost speaking telepathically.
<I dont know exactly what you are... but I know you're more than you let everyone think. My brother and I are in that same boat with you.>
The large wolf barked softly, holding her gaze.

Doryan White's Princess

Lonely Knight

18,900 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image

There was a soft inward sigh in Syr's mind. it seemed she'd have to get used to the nigh-telepathic communications of animals and animal-forms in this place. Yeah, well...I'm not supposed to exist, so I'd appreciate a tight lid on any hints you might catch, mm? Her gaze held his in turn, strong and proud, fierce and dangerous all mixed with a certain kindness. It was obvious she wanted no quarrels with anyone there, now or in the future.

4,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
Blake of course had been paying attention to the whole exchange between them. He smiled over at them before speaking.
"I promise the two of us will keep quiet about you. I know how some of us like to keep some of our secrets."
He chuckled a little at her, Flash nudging against her side a little.

Doryan White's Princess

Lonely Knight

18,900 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image

Chuckling, Syr nudged him back then turned the same gaze to Blake. "Its not of a want, its of necessity. You'd live longer lives if you never found out at all." A subtle threat thoguh she tried to pass it off as a friendly warning. After all, it wouldn't necessarily be her punishing them for coming across knowledge theey ought not to.

Taking a seat on a nearby stool she cracked open the can of coke she'd been carrying and took a swig before setting it down.
"Not to seem unfriendly, I'm sure you can understand. Sometimes, ignorance truly is bliss, za?"

4,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
Blake sighed softlty as he gazed over at the girl sitting there, wondering what she truly was and hating that it was not obvious to him. So, despite her advice he pressed on.
"Well, live longer if I never found out? Im over six hundred years old... I think I can handle a little threat in life. Might make things more interesting."

Doryan White's Princess

Lonely Knight

18,900 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image

"Considering that 600 hundred is child's play to our kind, perhaps you should take the free and friendly advice." More than used to people's curiousity, she was showing a lot more patience with his questions than she would have several years before. People were naturally curious. "Just trust me, za? If you find out, you find out, but for now, I dont wish for anyone to know unless it's necessary. And there are few, very few, circumstances where I would consider it necessary." She took another swig of her coke and looked to them both. "Please?"

4,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
Blake sighed a little bit. He really wanted to know, but considering he didnt know what she was capable of, he didnt want to set her off and find out first hand what she could do. Nodding to her, he decided to give up.
"As you wish."

Doryan White's Princess

Lonely Knight

18,900 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image

She gave him a rare and soft smile, knowing very much his need to know, and being told no each time. Finsihign ehr coke she stood and tossed the can into a recycling bin then returned to her seat, willing to talk for a bit. "Thank you. It'll be fine, who knows, I may end up forgotten and you wont be worrying your little head about it. So no worries."

4,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
He smield softly, getting a little bit stiff and having to shift around a little bit, doing so sllowly so he didnt wake Ruby as he continued to talk to Syr.
"Im sure I wont be quick in forgetting you, Syr. Not a likely thing to happen."

3,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
The teen stumbled out of the painting of the hotel, barefoot, his shirt completely unbuttoned and showing a strip of flesh from his throat to below his navel where his jeans hung loosely. His right eye was misty and his left couldn't seem to focus. His short hair was messy as it could be and he was holding his glasses in his right hand. He yawned, hard enough to pop his jaw, then sighed as he basically sleep walked over to the bar and sat beside Syr without even realizing. "Orange juice, my good friend," he said in a sleepy hoarse voice. He'd passed out so hard last night that he was struggling to wake up. He was barely aware of his surroundings. Because his shirt was open, the twelve pointed star shaped scar at the center of his chest was clearly visible. He rubbed his eyes and pulled on his glasses and was just about to yawn again when he blinked and sniffed. He went stock still then looked over at Syr, before relaxing and giving her a sleepy smile. "Good afternoon," he said with warmth.

((Going to stay with my cousin at his dorm tonight so trying to rp as much as I can before then.))

Doryan White's Princess

Lonely Knight

18,900 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image

"Time will tell, time will tell. Your shoulder's going to be hella sore later." Her eyes looked over the scene of him and Ruby, observing, collecting details and thoguhts she'd wonder about later. Getting up again she stretched and limbered up, then bent and lifted her bag. Straightening and swinging it over her shoulder again, she was getting ready to leave for a bit. "I know you don't want to wake her, but the whole lot of ya are gonna be sore as hell. You ought to move her. If she's as tired as she seems, she probably wont wake up, and might appreciate waking up in a bed or on a couch rather than on teh floor - but that's just my opinion and guess."

She was a little surprised, and perhaps unprepared, for Dereck to be coming in and she wondered for a moment if she should stay or go. Biting the inside of ehr cheek while he assumed she was a worker, she couldnt' help but smile a little, amused. "yeah, I can do an orange juice." She set her bag down again and went to the fridge and poured him a glass and then set it before him. "And a good afternoon to you too." Is it that late already?

((edited))

4,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
[[Ive got a bit much going on right now guys.... Blake can just fall asleep for a little while again]]

Doryan White's Princess

Lonely Knight

18,900 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cool Cat 500

3,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
((Back. Sorry. Cousin was reading this thing from this one graphic designer's website that was a collection of back and forth emails between him and assholes. LOL It was so funny. xD ))

He smiled at her and took the drink, taking a sip. "Thanks.. Sorry. Was kind of sleep walking there for a bit," he told her then chuckled, "How are you? Sleep okay?" He stretched and rolled his shoulders, blinking his eyes to clear the mist in them so he could see clearly. When he lowered his arms, he took another sip of his orange juice. "You look alright, no cuts or bruises, so I assume you didn't kick too much a** when you left here," he said with a playful grin, his dark blue gray eyes watching her intently. Without a work, he reached over and touched her hand lightly.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff