Welcome to Gaia! ::

He sighed and laughed, before following her he turned the the fairy and waved he bye. "Have a nice night."

He cleaned up the mess he made from cooking and the dishes that were used, then leisurely followed after Silencia.

Blessed Member

((Sorry. >.<; I didn't get a lot of warning before I had to get off))

Xiao flicked her tails separately, patiently awaiting her order, even though she hadn't eaten in quite a while.

Shameless Hunter

James questly walks into the bar as if not todisturb anybody.

Blessed Member

His footsteps startled Xiao, and she turned around to see whoever had walked in.

Shameless Hunter

He focused on the face that he hadnt noticed before. "h...hi..." he softly said tring not to be fierce and scary.

Blessed Member

Xiao's ears pointed up. Why would he be talking to her.....unless "Are you the one who serves the food around here?" She asked.

Shameless Hunter

he looked at her confused. "No...I dont usaually cook" he says quietly and tries to keeps his gaze towards the floor.

Blessed Member

"Oh." She said, obviously disappointed. "I haven't eaten in a while." She admitted, a little reluctantly.

Shameless Hunter

he looked at her face for a brief second to see she was truly hungry. "i can try to cook depending on what you want" realizing he had just said the biggest sentence in his life so far her felst special. he looked around realizing he didnt know where the kitchen was.

Blessed Member

"Good!" She said, her face instantly lighting up. "Eye ball soup please! With mabey some frog! Rats are good too, whatever works out best for you! Oh, and soy milk too if there's any around! I drink goat milk too but people don't really seem to have any any more!"

Shameless Hunter

"well...um...im not used to making a meal like that" he thinks about what strange ingredients she requested."ill have to run to the pet store i think

Blessed Member

((Be gone for a bit, dude. Peace))
"Pet store...?" She slowly remembered that foods in the living world were much different of those of the dead. She pouted a little, then said. "Whatever you can get is fine I guess..." She looked away and mumbled something about wanting eel.

Shameless Hunter

((thats ok i gtg to teh stor any ways))
James quickly walks into the kitchen and much to his surprise it has most of te things the girl asked for except eyeballs and rats. "very clean almost military" he opens the huge freezer and wonders about. he finds eel...he finds this odd butt it mkaes life easier so he doesnt question odd things often around him so he excepts them as help and moves on.

Blessed Member

Xiao began to play with her tails again, even though it never fully kept her occupied. Even worse she was hungry, so she couldn't seems to simply sit still. She let out a depressed sigh then looked longingly towards the kitchen. I could find better bars in hell. She thought.

Shameless Hunter

((sorry it took so long))

He walked back out holding a plate of cooked eel and a glass of what he thought was soy milk. he wasnt used to such items of food so he hoped he ad done it right."Hope its all ok."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff