Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Gawker

She blinked at the unexpected compliment. "Oh well thank you. I have my father's eyes. At least from what I can remember I do...I think. I think I get my hair color from my mother. Along with my ears and tail I suppose..." She spun around in a circle trying to get a good look at her tail to be sure the realized she was rambling on and stopped. "Oops sorry. Seth was it? I'll remember that since that one's easy. Like I said I can get you anything you need or at least try my best to so if you change your mind and can think of something else you'd enjoy I'll give it to you right away okay?" She gave him another smile.
[FYI, I'm going to bed in an hour or less.

To be clear, since I didn't rules it yet, I pretty much assume your character stays here if (s)he doesn't leave, just doing the idle actions like small talk, bathroom visits, sleeping, etc. Hopefully that's not a problem.

Also, when I post tomorrow, it'll be... well, tomorrow IC'ly as well. Thank y'all for posting - I really never figured it'd reach this many pages this fast. Definitely not quitting RP'ing now, whoo.]

So yeah, magic time lapse of 10 or so minutes.

"Oh thank the gods."

The timer buzzing made Rhoslyn happy in a way he'd never appreciated quite so much before.

"Food's done, and enjoy a second round of drinks on the house."

With a tired smile, he started putting the food on plates and making the last-minute garnishes, seasonings, and other such decorative things, as well as those drinks.

"Oh, and... Seth, is it? If you're gonna keep drinking like that, you're going to make me a very happy man and your liver a very unhappy organ. Why not smoke a bowl instead?"

Eloquent Gawker

Kitty turned back to the woman she had served earlier. Meeting up with a sibling was certainly something to be excited about. "I'm so happy for you. A mini family reunion sounds so fun. I'd love to attend one if I had any family left. Maybe I'll attend another one someday with a friend. Maybe I could be adopted or married into a family so I could participate." She had gotten herself rambling on again without realizing it.
Seth grinned at the man.

“No thank you I don’t do drugs…if that’s what you are referring to. “

He smiled at the man while he looked back at the girl

“…As a matter of fact would you mind giving me your number cutie ?”

He winked at the neko girl. For he thought her little rant was kind of amusing. She was ditsy but in a good way.

7,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100
" Yes..." she replied the server solemnly, " certainly an occaision to be excited for."

She eagerly awaited that first taste of food, which would certainly be so very fulfilling. Perhaps after she finished eating she would request a place to sleep. Rest on a moving raft that could tip and drown you at any moment is far from refreshing.
[Hurf durf, totally missed the posts beforehand. I must be getting tired.]

"Well, I'm a few hundred years older than I look. One learns what they can in the meantime. Still, don't ask me to dance, fix a car... actually, there's a lot I can't do. I just go with my impulses. If it sounds fun, I learn how to do it. And thank you for the offer, though 's a bit late of me to reply."

Rhoslyn looked a bit frazzled, clearly not bothering with his glamour. A hard day of work and drinking had taken its tool on the fey, who wobbled on his feet.

"Anythin' else, or is it about time for me to nod off to bed with a nice bottle of palm wine?"

Eloquent Gawker

She tilted her head to the side. No one had ever actually asked her for her number before so she was slightly confused. "Well I suppose that would be a good idea in case you need something and I'm not here to help you." She took out a pen a paper and wrote down her number on it, drawing a little smiley kitty face below the number. "Here you are." She handed it to him and smiled. She still wasn't entirely sure why he wanted it but she had no reason to refuse.

Eloquent Gawker

She suddenly remembered there was something she had forgotten to do. "Oh! Master Ross? Is it okay if I sleep here? I'm afraid of spiders so sleeping outside in the jungle would absolutely terrify me." Her tail swayed back and forth, she had been so busy she hadn't spoken to him since before the rush.
Seth smiled as he slowly took the number. By now it was obvious Seth took some interest in this waitress. He was blushing all over the place.

‘…Well….I-I-I gotta go now….Ill call you later “

Saying that he smiled and waved at the girl and walked off into the distance. Seth liked this place, and couldn’t express it enough

[Time to go bedy bye now guys. I liked roleplaying with you neko girl. It was fun. Have a nice night. Baii baii ^_^]

Eloquent Gawker

"Oh. Have a good evening." She bowed her head. "Please come again and have a drink and a meal." She smiled as he left. She just hoped she had at least done a good enough job serving that he would return as well as the other customers she had served. She was working for someone else after all and wanted to make sure to bring him business.

7,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100
After throughly demolishing her food, she spoke up. " Uh...Ross is it? Do you think are any tents left outside? I could really use some rest to recuperate. I would be eternally greatful." Her eyes glimmered with hope, and well...exhaustion as well. She had a lot of things to accomplish and no time to waste. All she needed was some rest and maybe a bit more food in her stomach tomorrow.
"Oh, by all means. There's plenty of tent cabins and all, so you'll both be quite fine. Or, you can sleep on the beach like Damon there."

He indicated the sleeping psion on the beach, who was snoring quite loudly.

"It's pretty warm. The coolest it gets is about 70 and we never get hurricanes or anything like that. And yeah... I need my sleep. Good night, everybody - and there's no need to pay now. I'll remember your faces."

With a sleepy grin, he grabbed a bottle of palm wine, took a swig, and sighed.

"Mmh, bloody delicious... though this batch needed a bit more sugar at the end. 's a bit sour. Night, all."

7,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100
Anneke picked her bag up from the floor and nodded at the server and Ross as she walked out toward the tents. She found a nice empty one and crawled inside, not bothering to even take off her shoes. Sleep would be so much more fulfilling without a rocking bed, glaring sun, and the fear of death. She curled into a ball and drifted to sleep, hoping to get a long nights rest and hopefully be prepared for whatever may come tomorrow.

[Night all. 5 am = too early to be typing coherently lol]

Dapper Noob

[ . : . ]

'I guess not.'

With a shrug, Llewellyn casually strolled out of the shanty.

Off into the night, to find a dwelling where he may escape the sun for the day to come.

Somewhere deep in the jungle.

[ . : . ]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas