Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mega Waffles

8,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Party Animal 100

Viviana sat quietly, savoring each bite of her steak. It was good and rare. Which was excellent because that was how she had ordered it.
She mumbled a "Good night" to the departing patrons and the owner, Ross, who were all disappearing. As suddenly as the place had gotten busy, it got quiet.

Now it was pretty much just Vivi, her half a glass of mojito and the steak.

The steak was great though, well worth whatever it cost. Vivi hadn't actually checked the prices on the menu. She took another sip of her drink as a new comer wandered in from outside. Seemed the beach was a pretty popular one. Despite its being surrounded by such inhospitable jungles.

The Lamia gave a shrug and concentrated on devouring the steak.

Eloquent Gawker

Kitty had as well found herself an empty tent and curled up inside for the night. She was proud of herself for helping out and hoped she'd meet more people if she stuck around this place. It didn't take long for her to fall asleep after such a long day and soon she was sleeping heavily for the night.
      [ lulz @ title. ]
" Wow that was a close one"

Will said with a slight laugh as he had quickly escaped a on going mob trying to kill him. He had tucked into some deep trees so no one could see him, then started deeper and deeper in. He was venturing through the trees and such when he saw the very bright sun which almost blinded him. He smiled because he knew they would never find him over here, well thats what he thought at least.

Will started to walk on the beach where his feet kind of drug on the ground because he was more than just a little tired, he had not had a good sleep in ages. His clothes were more than old and tattered plus he did not smell like a batch of roses either. He noticed a few people hanging around and thought he would go and maybe see what they were up to. He did not want to draw to much attention to himself but that was going to be easier said than done due to his appearance.
Will continued to walk around the beach and not really saying anything. He saw some people at the bar and a few at different locations not really paying attention to him. He headed towards the bar to grab a drink, he needed a good stiff drink after the days he has had. He sat down at the bar and ordered up a Jack and Coke, with 2 Ice Cubes. This was one of his favorite drinks to enjoy after a hard days work, or running. He put the glass down on the bar after taking a few sips of the liquid and sighed. His eyes started to feel a little bit heavy but could fall asleep here at the bar so he shook his head to stay awake for a bit longer...
"Good morning."

Rhoslyn wasn't too surprised to see that a customer had already helped himself to the booze. It was what is was there for, after all.

"Are you particularly hungry or tired, or do you mind if I hit the waves, dude? It ain't low tide but it's pretty damn nice out there."

He studied the new fellow with a slightly raised eyebrow and a somewhat-perky smile. It was the morning, and he didn't do well within the first hour of being awake.
Early afternoon sunshine was such a pleasant thing, unless you'd slept on the beach the entire day without a shirt on. In which cause you would be experiencing ' AUUGGHH BURNING! '

The sting of painful sunburn woke Damon up from whatever dreams he was having, and with less spring in his step than usual, he got to his feet. His chest was looking okay but his back was bright red; every nerve screaming in horrible agony. Damon was able to push through the pain because he had experienced it many times before due to being a traveler and having been almost set on fire during his prelim fight with Kain. Did this mean he was going to shake it off? No, it still hurt, he just wasn't going to be laying face down and writhing in pain.

Maybe some liquor or something really strong would help dull the pain. He had heard it makes you feel things less, though that information could have been mistaken. With his arms held tightly to his sides and his feet inching along the sand Damon walked up towards the little shack from yesterday. Foot prints and lots of tracked up sand on the shack floor indicated lots of visitors, most of which would have probably gone to sleep in the tents or were off browsing around the jungle. Damon just hoped that Ross was awake. Or something of that nature.
Deitric had left sometime in the night, leaving four plates sans any food and a small pile of gold coins to pay before he had left to catch his boat.

Eloquent Gawker

After leaving the tent she had stayed in the previous night, Kitty had found her way to the bathing area and took her morning bath before returning to the bar. She was still wearing a little waitress dress though this one was pink. Just as cute and in the same style as the one from last night. She had a little head dress on to go with it that just added to the maid quality of her outfit. She sat down on the counter top of the bar, stretching her arms upward. "Last night was fun!"
Will looked at the people now moving around a bit more and continued to drink the liquids and sighed some more. He sucked on the ice cubes for a few moments then let them slide back into the glass. He hopped off the bar stool and started to walk around the beach some more, the sand felt good against his bare feet. The sun was really high and wow was it hot outside, he decided to take his shirt off.

When he took off his shirt it revealed 3 long scars on his chest, he had those since he was a young boy. There was a long story behind those but never really told anyone what it was, the memory was a little to painful to relive.
'I'll say... although I really, really want to hit the waves. In fact, I think I will... so I'll be right back."

Since Rhoslyn's OOC master just got up about 40 minutes ago, he needed a shower. So, he'd leave Rhoslyn to his own devices, which'd consist mostly of a quick bathroom trip, then grabbing a 10'2", waxing it up, a quick stretch, then he'd start paddling out and surfing.

[Afk shower. Half an hour, give or take a few.]

Eloquent Gawker

At hearing Ross' voice she turned her head and smiled. "Afternoon Master Ross!" Her ears twitched at mention of 'hitting the waves' she had never been one for swimming much less surfing so she'd leave him to his fun.
He turned to see one of his long lost friends, he had not seen her in a very long time. He gave her a big smile, then headed towards her. He was looking a bit rougher than last time he saw her, but what can he do.

" Ah Kitty, How have you been?"

He was a little embarrassed he had taken off his shirt now but O well..

Eloquent Gawker

Her ears perked up at hearing her name and she turned her attention to the man addressing her. He looked familar but she was always so horrible with names and she was always running into so many new people it was hard for her to keep track. "Hello...I think I know you but I don't remember your name." She tilted her head to the side. "Oh but you know my name so I must know you after all! Unless of course you're a stalker but that would be just odd...though rather exciting." She smiled, her imagination had already started up today.
"Oh, hello there."

That next wave was beautiful - four feet, at least. Turning on the board, Rhoslyn started paddling, and as he got caught by the wave and popped up...

...well, I can't describe the feeling to you non-surfers. All thought and noise but the roar of the ocean fades to the peripherals as you carve down the front of the wave, broad and silly grin on your face as you commune with nature. Next to being in love, it was the best feeling in the world. Five timeless seconds of pure bliss later, and Rhoslyn's board slowed to a crawl as the back three fins dug into the sand as he jumped off, leash trailing in the water.

Picking up his board and unstrapping the leash from his ankle, he walked the board back to the racks, toweled off quickly, and returned to the bar, grinning like a Cheshire cat.

"Damon, dude... you look wickedly sunburned. A few hours in the sun kinda does that... ya need any help with that?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff