Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Haha, thanks. Man, I'm glad I put in the menu. It's like... in other bars, people request the stupidest things ever.

"Can I have a shot of green dragon blood mixed with the finger of a zombified 8 year old virgin?"

"Why yes, I just so happen to have ritually sacrificed a small child yesterday and also killed a dragon WITH MY BARE HANDS BECAUSE I'M JUST THAT AWESOME."

"Ooh, I'll take 300 proof alcohol!"

"Sure, 150% alcohol coming right up. Bartending science sneers at the laws of chemistry!"
"How much?"

"I dunno, a bag of gold? Lol."]
Will smiled and sipped on his drink once more before speaking to Ashley, " Well actually I was wondering through the forest and winded up here.." He shook his head because he knew that was a lie and did not want to start off a new conversation with a lie. He put his head down and looked at his drink, and made it levitate into the air and spoke once more.
" Well I am a Mage and a mob of people were chasing me out of their city, and I hid in the woods. Now here I am.." He put the glass back onto the counter and left it there, he was not ashamed of being a Mage but most looked at him to be an outsider.
after taking the orders. goldy headed into the kitchen to start preparing the food.
      [ Thats what I was going to order for dinner. sad ]

Ashley nodded. "Oh." she said simply. "Well that sucks."

As you can see, Ashley had never been one for conversations that went nowhere.

After a moment of awkward silence, she opened her mouth to speak again. "Can you do anything besides levitate things?"
"Mh, no drinks? Well, I need to add a few to the menu... we have the stuff to make a wicked Adios ********. Speaking of which..."

He filled a glass with ice, then started pouring in a LOT of shots: tequila, vodka, gin, rum and Blue C before topping it off with pineapple juice and Sprite.

"Part of me thinks it's a very good idea to give this to Damon. But then again.. maybe not. Anyone want to get outstandingly drunk?"

Rhoslyn looked around for volunteers. If nobody else'd take it, he'd just go find the nearest rebel and hand it over. It'd do them a lot more good, and if he was really lucky, the guy'd stumble across another land mine and they'd have fireworks.
Will looked over to Ross and nodded his head that he would take one, why not he thought to himself. He was not a strong liquor man himself but that all could change right here and now. He took a sip of it then threw it back, his head started to spin a little bit then stopped. " Wow that was a good drink.." He slammed the shot back onto the counter and looked back at Ashley

" Yea I can a bunch of stuff, I was trained by one of the strongest Mage's known around my part of town. So what exactly is the disease you have?"

He did not mind doing a bit of small talk to get to the bigger picture, every friendship had to start somewhere and this was fine with Will
With mid afternoon upon them, his sunburn pain going away, and the effects of the hard alcohol fizzling, Damon had passed out in the shade of the palm tree. Had he gotten anymore s**t-faced stuff would have started exploding randomly. Next time he would leave the drink mixing to people that wouldn't end up producing something powerful enough to jet engine. Perhaps Damon didn't realize it just yet, but when he really wanted to unleash his powers, all he had to do was get drunk. Kind of like a psion's version of drunken boxing, only with more fire, screaming and lasers.
In the kitchen goldy first cooked the burger. once she was finish she she made the covonut shrimp with mild chili -lemon sauce. that she made chicken strips and jumbo fried shimp. once sh was done . enter the bar again. " food is done,"goldy shouted.
"Sweeeeeeeet."

Barely audible in the distance was the sound of another powerboat, and Rhoslyn nodded at it.

"And there's more booze and the hookah tobacco. And cranberry juice, come to think of it. Oh, and don't mind the armed guards. I pay their salaries."

He jumped over the bar and went down to the beach as the boat pulled off, and was quickly engaged in a conversation that seemed to include a lot of hired muscle and the transfer of several briefcases from his own boat to the other. A few minutes afterwards, Rhoslyn returned carrying a few crates precariously on one hand, as well as another briefcase with a suspicious-looking white powder stain on the side.

"Here's some stuff."

THUD.

He dropped the crates behind the bar, then put the suitcase above the fridge before going back to the beach to pick up some crates and boxes that in no way, shape, or form looked like they contained weapons, no sir.
With a loud yawn Moirne woke from her sleep, which had been very sound - until the sun had started to burn her out of her tent. The night before she had quietly set up her own tent on the clearing, simply because it had been too busy to ask for one of the bar. Or she had been too tired. Moirne wasn't exactly sure any more. What she was sure of, was that she had to get of the currently sizzling tent. Now. Quickly throwing on her loose dark shorts and a clean tank top, she checked her boots for any creepers before putting them on and rushing out of the miniature oven. Sighing in delight at the clean air, she stretched to her full height, cracking a few bones back into place that the harsh jungle ground had so severely mistreated. Then it was onto her daily routine of a morning workout. It was simply a habit, and the girl found it to be the best cure for a bad morning mood. After working through the rounds of exercise she contently scrambled back up, lazily running a hand through her short-cut hair. What next. Breakfast or a bath?

Convincing herself that she would be able to enjoy her meal so much more while not smelling of sweat and dirt, she took a run for the ocean, an excited smile on her face as she waded in before taking a dive. Putting on a swimsuit of sorts had never occurred to her in the first place. As she came back to the surface, she shook her head to free it from the excess of water drops, grey-blue strands of hair plastered to her moist face. First she just floated on her back for a while, enjoying the sun and the wave of the sea. Then, having drifted away a bit from the shore, she slowly swum back, finally dragging her feet back onto the sand of the beach. Entertaining herself by looking for interesting shells while waiting for her clothes to dry in the heat of the sun, she then stumbled upon a man, who definitely was looking.. interesting, to say the least. She remotely remembered having seen him in the bar the night before, although it was from a distance. He was swaying lightly with his back against a palm tree, currently making sand creatures appear and disappear in front of him. Frowning lightly at the peculiar sight, Moirne couldn't suppress a small sigh. "And it's not even noon yet..", she muttered to herself, heaving her eyes towards the heavens as if to ask the Gods if they were seeing this. Guess not. I bet they're high on ambrosia all day themselves, if anything. Damn surf dudes.

On a positive note, she found her top dry enough to enter the bar decently. "Hey guys.", she greeted in a fashion much like the night before, slumping her untied boots over the floor until she slid on one of the barstools. "Getting your customers drunk early on the day I see.", she then grinned towards the man who apparently called himself Rhoslyn. "Seems like you know the right strategy to make 'em keep coming back for more." Wiping a few obnoxious locks of still-wet hair from her face she gave him a small wink, a smile still set on her lips. The bright weather was putting her in a good mood. "Can I have a Hawaiian Burger and a glass of milk, please?" She needed something substantial after all the activity. "And is that guy outside gonna be alright? Or should I rather worry about us?" The girl smirked. "You know, I dearly hope he sticks to sand with his little games. I was just starting to like this place."
Will heard Goldy yell out to crowd that the food was finished and he could not be more happy to hear this. He hopped out of his seat and grabbed the plate with the burger on it and slid it in front of him. He grabbed it with both hands and bit into it with a big ol sigh, he was about in heaven with this burger. It had everything he loved, Meat, Bacon, Cheese, and BBQ Sauce... His eyes closed as he enjoyed this wonderful burger, he took a break only to sip on his Jack and Coke for a moment then returned to scarfing down the food.

Eloquent Gawker

Her eyes lit up at the announcement of the food being done. She couldn't wait to take a big bite of shrimp. She sat down at the bar counter ready to eat. "Hmm..." She had realized she hadn't decided on what to drink. "Master Ross?" She turned towards him. "What's the yummiest drink you have? I wanna try what you like." She smiled as she awaited his response.
      Delicious food.

Ashley picked up a piece of shrimp, and began to eat. She wasn't one of those women who didn't eat, or took mouse bites. No, she pretty much put a whole shrimp in her mouth, chewed, swallowed, then moved on to the next one. She wasn't an obnoxious eater, she kept her mouth closed and didn't make any disgusting noises. She just wasn't very ladylike.

Anyways, Will questioned her disease, and she shrugged. "Its just a virus." she said. "I don't know where it came from." which was a lie, she knew where it came from.
goldy was happy to her good compliments about her cooking.
"Uh..."

Rhoslyn blinked.

"As far as non-alcoholic drinks go, a mango-strawberry smoothie is absolutely delicious, and if you wait a bit, I'll unload the pomegranates as well. If you're looking for a nice buzz, then... actually, a Bacardi root beer float is pretty good. And yeah, there's nothing wrong with a good drink in the afternoon, although you could, like... make some sandcastles or something."

He looked the bar over. Yeah, maybe it was a bit early to have some drunk dudes, but oh well.

"Damon'll be fine, but he's not going to mix himself any drinks anymore. He managed to grab Everclear and mix it with cranberry juice... so, when he wakes up, he will have a giant throbbing hangover."

He put down most of the arms crates outside his tent, grabbed a crowbar, and popped one of the lids off.

"Ooh, more Kashalnikovs. Rhoslyn likes."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces