Welcome to Gaia! ::

{ Woops, I thought we had met in another RPG... My real name is Ross lol.. But I guess we will go with it.}

" Yes, we met a while back. I don't expect you to remember me but I remember you."

He felt a little bit embarrassed for mentioning her name, but what can he do now.. It was a little to late for acting dumb now. He kept the smile on his face while he started to sip on his drink a little bit longer. He warm liquids slid down his throat to keep him awake, but also made him sleepy at the same time.

Eloquent Gawker

She gave him a welcoming smile. She always seemed to be in a good mood but surely she had to experience times of unhappiness like everyone else. The world unhappy just didn't seem to mean anything to her most of the time. "How are you? Do you like this place? It's really fun!"
goldy wake up to the said of voices. she looked around. then she walked from behind the bar and head to the bathroom.
Rosa Vernal

"Damon, dude... you look wickedly sunburned. A few hours in the sun kinda does that... ya need any help with that?"

"Yeah, well, I guess I was too busy falling asleep to remember that the sun comes up the next day."

Damon turned around, his face twisting and contorting a little bit as throbs of pain spiked up and around his back. The burn would eventually turn into a tan and settle, but that was quite a long time away and Damon was keen on jumping on Ross' offer to help him. "Yeah, a little help with it would be appreciated."

Was he going to give him some guy of magical or herb? Perform a healing spell? Or just give him some skin lotion to help ease the pain of the burn? Well, whatever it was, Damon just wanted the constant sensation of pain to go away. Oddly enough this was the first sunburn he had had in almost a year. He liked it like having a toothache coming back after having a cavity filled.
" Well I have just arrived so not sure what all this place has to offer.."

He had liked what he had saw thus far but just got there so no real opinion as of yet.He was finally done with his drink and sat it down on the counter and looked into Kitty's eyes. She had very sharp and beautiful eyes, thats how he was attracted to her last time they had met. He shook his head so he did not get caught staring and feeling more stupid.
after goldy finished using the bathroom. she headed back to the bar. " mmmmmmmmmm i guess i should ask ross where the recipes are again', goldy thought to her self as she enter to place.
"Well, just sit here and drink, for now. I'll be back with some fresh aloe vera - stuff works wonders on burns, though I'm not going to rub it on you."

Rhoslyn smirked, shaking his head a bit.

"I'd try magic, but to be honest, I'm piss-poor when it comes to healing magic and I've never actually treated a burn. I, for one, suggest a nice cool strawberry margarita or maybe a mojito. But whichever you prefer, dude."

He smiled at the other customer, also seeing Goldy wandering around on the laptop's security-camera display.

"I don't think I caught your name. I'm Rhoslyn, and I think you know Kitty. Enjoy your stay here at the Black Sand."

EDIT: "Good aftermorning. Sleep well, Goldy?"
Will turned to the gentlemen that had introduced himself as Rhoslyn, and smiled. He felt a little embarrassed at his appearance but could not help looking poor. He had a run at some bad luck..

" Good to meet you Rhoslyn, The name is Will, Will Blane. Thank You I hope to be staying for a while. Very nice place here.."

This place was quiet nice compared to the hell holes he had been staying in, there were some very cute girls here as well. He needed to take a shower and most likely do so a little bit later.

Eloquent Gawker

"Oh the longer you stay here the more you'll like it. I had so much fun last. I helped Master Ross serve customers after only being here a few minutes myself. It was really fun. Plus I got to wear my waitress dress. Well last night I wore my red one. Today I felt more pink so I wore my pink one instead." She was just excited to be able to be in a little waitress dress. She had taken her favorite things about a maid's outfit and turned it into a cute pink waitress uniform. She loved her cute outfits and any opportunity to wear them.
      [ Are the tents floorless? ]

Ashley woke up slowly. First with opening her eyes halfway, staring vacantly at the side of the tent she was in. Then she shut her eyes, and rolled over to the edge of the bed. From there, she moved sluggishly to sit on the floor. She dug one of her hands into the sand, along with both of her feet. And this was when she noticed the pulsing pain in her shoulder.

Suddenly very awake, she she reached up to touch her shoulder gently, backtracking to the night before when she'd set off a mine. Oh, yeah. She'd set off that silly mine... oh Lordie, Ross must be so mad.

Touching the sling on her arm gingerly, she stood, brushing the sand from her clothes. Running her good hand up through her hair, pushing it away from her face, she exited the tent on wobbly legs. It felt like jet lag, and everything was unsteady.

Ashley then continued to make her way to the little lean-to bar thing, head pounding and ice pulsing swiftly.
goldy stretched as she greeted her boss. " yep i had a lovely nap, oh did you have for swimming yesterday?" goldy said as she sat at the bar.
[Sure, why not. I never thought about it.]

"Well... last night was interesting, I'll say that much. And yes, yes I did. Ashley, nice to see you. By the way, I don't think your date with the land mine went well... and I bet he didn't even call you back this morning."

Rhoslyn laughed as he teased her. He sure was doing that a lot, and really needed to use other such forms of nonverbal hilarity, such as: chuckled, giggled, snickered, hooted, snorted, cackled, chortled, guffawed, tittered, or sniggered. Either way, insert laughter here.

"I should really offer surfing lessons here. Great workout, really. 's why I have such great shoulders."

He wasn't vain at all.

pirate
Will was planning on staying for a while so he was sure he would meet some more people that were interesting and neat. He loved to meet people on a daily basis, that's how he stayed so lively. Even though he was running from a Mob he still loved people and how interesting they really were. He was a Mage, not a lot of people knew this but thats what he was.

" It was nice to see you again Kitty, I am going to go take a shower. Have not had one for a while now."

He smiled and walked towards the showering unit, and made sure no one was around then got undressed. He stepped in the steamy shower and started to get clean again, when he was finished he dried off and stepped into his old clothes. He did not have any other clothes to step into...
Yeah, Damon didn't need any homoerotic moments, he'd already been through enough traumatizing s**t to make a normal man feel doing a barrel roll off a cliff. So while waiting for Ross to come back with that burn ointment, Damon made his way over towards the bar. Ross' last comment seemed like he was saying ' help yourself to the drinks. ' So Damon did. He walked behind the bar, grabbed a two bottles, one with clear liquid and another with red liquid, and a cup from under the counter and began to poor both liquids into the cup after setting it on the counter top. The red liquid overtook the white liquid and together they made something that looked like a cross between crimson and brown. It smelled a little funny, but weren't some drinks supposed to? For all Damon knew, and considering Ross' being a very eccentric fellow so god only knows what he stores in the liquor cabinets, Damon could have very well made nitroglycerin.

With one swift motion Damon picked up the glass and drank it all in one quick shot, setting the glass down on the counter top quite hard. Now came the strange feelings. His chest and airways suddenly felt more open and there was a warm tingling sensation rising up from the pit of his stomach. The pain from the sunburn seemed to dull, along with his sharp perceptions of the world around him.

Now getting a psion drunk is a very bad thing to do, because when they can't control their minds their powers tend to slip out a little bit. Blinking a few times, Damon hopped over the counter and began walking towards a cluster of palm trees, hearing cracking sounds as he did so. A few glasses and a bar stool had suddenly, and violently, broken. Of course this being Damon's fault, however unintentional it was.

Once Damon got under the shade of the trees he sat down in the sand, attempting to make the funny sparkles go away. This concentration led to him accidentally causing the sand to sprout up into various sorts of funny looking creatures. Today was going to be interesting...
      [ Cool. surprised ]

Ashley pouted, hopping up onto one of the stools. "He didn't. He's such a b*****d." She played along, simply because she was too out of it to try and come up with a comeback that might one up him. She pressed her forehead against the bar counter.

At the thought of surfing lessons, Ashley did look up. Surfing sounded and looked beast, but she'd never been one for coordination or balance. Learning to surf would be neat. But when she heard the second half of his sentence, another stab at her new-found injury, she scrunched up her face.

"I would punch you if my shoulders were working." she said, but coming from such an unhealthily skinny looking girl, it didn't seem like it would make for much of a threat.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff