Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Gawker

[my mother would love you rofl especially if you can roll well, she always screws her's up lulz]
"I do not feel like suffering tonight Duc, and I doubt that you would like to see my bitchy side when this suffering occurs" She smiled as teh glass of water was infront of her "Thank you" she said taking a sip...it tasted much better than the straight vodka she had been drinking for countless hours with him.

She thought again about the question he had asked her then spoke "Through the early years of my life I lived it simply I guess you could say...getting waited on hand and foot." She shook her head she hated this part of her life "Everyone always looking out ofr my every move incase I was to get hurt"....She took a breath and grabbed the water again thinking in her head Really why I am telling him any of this "My "family" rasied me to be the proper sort. Always polite, never to break a lady like apperance because it was frowned upon where I am from"
"A prince huh? Y'know, from my own experiences, Princes never have as much money as you think. And they lack in the finer details, like personality or strength of character."

Nic just laughed a bit. Not at her, but rather at his own memories.

"
I don't really need to worry about money. That was decided and handled for me when I was young, and my fortune has just grown from there. I even founded a company a few years ago. And its grown rather fast."

Nic trailed off for a moment before just shutting up.

"
Sorry, I won't bore you with that."

Nic looked at the shrimp. Not quite.

"
Got any more dreams you'd like to share?"
((Alright, I've reached a point of intoxication where I don't have the attention span nor motivation to continue on tonight. Only two nights left to fix my sleep schedule.))

Duc smiled, knowing what it was like to have every move of his monitored and all danger removed. If he hadn't expressly made his wishes known even now he couldn't put himself in harms way, he would have been rescued.

Then their was a beeping noise at his wrist.

His FIGHTER was informing him of his impending fight and that he was required to make his way to the graveyard he was to fight in. HoH was such an odd tournament, no killing and such odd areas of fighting; it was like something out of a video game.

"I must apologise and leave you. I am required else where."
Rosa Vernal
[The consequences of rolling five joints is, unsurprisingly, smoking five joints; I'm off to - well, I don't know, but I'm going to enjoy it thoroughly.

Just assume the girls would be serving you, drinking, and such. I'll be on sometime later tonight, if I remember.]

((I rolled over a hundred joints one night....that was a night I well....was Really high....Sad to say my days of drugs are long done.))
She nodded "I'm getting tired anyways."

With that she got up and left aswell.

((What is it with people and drinking on Gaia!? Lol....Only if I didn't have to work tomorrow maybe I'd join in the fun...But saddly I have to interview someone and be the boss ughhh responsibility))

Eloquent Gawker

Her eyes widened as he explained his finance situation. She came from a very small village, well not even a village, her family lived outside the main village so riches really only existed in the stories she read. She thought for a moment before continuing the conversation. "Well I know this sounds odd but my dreams depend on my mood. Sometimes I dream of taking over the world and becoming an evil empress. Sometimes I just want to be Queen of a small island and then all the other times when I'm in a real good mood I just want a family. Someday I'll get married and have 3 children. The first one hopefully a boy but I can't be picky with that I know. But if I did have the choice, I'd want a boy, then a girl, then the third one another boy. I just like the thought of a first born son. That and sons are easier from what I hear. I'd like to live outside of the main culture. Like this place for example. I grew up away from big cities and when I did find myself in one I just got into trouble. So that's why I said I'd like to make a beach house or something my home someday too. If that's even possible. Guess it depends on who I marry." She giggled to herself. There she was going on and on again. She liked to think about her future, most likely because she liked the thought of being in love.

Otherworldly Foe

18,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Big Tipper 100
If anyone were paying particular attention to the water they might see something about 100 yards out from shore. It might not be easy to discern what this thing in the water was, but upon thorough consideration and perhaps a little intuition, one would see that it was a man standing on the water. The crests of the waves would wash over his ankles but the rest of him was standing steadily on the surface of the ocean.

There was Gautama, dressed in his full gear, standing on the surface of the sea with his back turned to the shore, apparently just staring out at the open ocean. The look on his face was not of joy or of sorrow, but of stoicism. Complete unconcern for anything. Slowly he turned and began to walk towards the shore. He had spent the past two days alone in the wilderness and it had changed him, as such things usually do. He was now somehow more.

As G stepped onto the beach there was an almost imperceptible moment when the sand rippled out from under his step, almost like it was liquid, and then nothing. He just kept walking until he was almost to the Black Sand proper and then suddenly stopped and looked around. The place seemed kind of dead tonight, which wasn't really anything new. G raised his right hand and looked at the palm of it. He could see a faint violet outline around his hand, almost like a purple fog clinging closely to his skin. Cue the Purple Haze jokes.

There was an instantaneous crackle of static electricity around his hand and then the color faded. Whether other people could see this color surrounding Gautama was something he didn't know and wasn't particularly concerned with at the moment. He wanted to try something. Crouching slightly, the sand beneath him would ripple some, and then he'd leap into the air, his jump cresting at about 25 feet. That was certainly new. Coming back to earth he hit the sand in a crouched position, his right hand on the ground and sand exploding from around him. One could almost see the man c**k an eyebrow at this new development. He couldn't help but wonder what else he could do now. Maybe all of those stories about people meditating in the wild and coming back with odd powers weren't just stories.

Otherworldly Foe

18,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Big Tipper 100
Gautama walked over to an unsuspecting palm tree near the edge of the forest and then looked at his right palm again. Closing his fist, he snapped it forward into the trunk of the tree, his strike barely perceptible to human vision. The tree splintered into toothpicks where G had struck it and then commenced falling over as G stepped out of the way. This too was something new.

Resolved to think about these new developments a little further, and whether or not any other neat things had happened to him, Gautama walked off towards his tent and offloaded his gear. He then went to have a hot shower and shave. Both were things he had been needing badly. Hygiene taken care of, he went back to his tent-cabin for some deep thought and maybe some testing of his other faculties.
[ Sorry for the delay, got distracted. ]

"Heheh, You've got some strange dreams. Except for the last one. I've never been married myself, but I have four-- no, five kids."

Almost forgot to count Jamie as a separate child.

"
Sons are easier? Never heard that. I prefer daughters actually. They're cuter."

Course...

"
Course, my oldest that I know of is a boy. But he'd... well, lets just say he has a twin sister."

It was too complicated to explain. And part of that explanation would get him thrown in prison.

"
He-- They, James and Jamie, are 14. Then the oldest after that is Elizabeth, she's 9. Or was it 10? Anyways. After that, its the other set of twins, William and Lyra. They're little over a year old."

Nic smiled. He enjoyed talking about his kids. Even though some of it he preferred not to talk about.

"
I take it you don't have kids yet?"

Distinct Businessman

A demon wind blew as Yoko stood atop of the building, his arm's hidden beneath his massive trench coat as it hung on his shoulders. The distance silence made him feel rather uneasy, but there was nothing he could do about such things. Lifting his eyes away from the moonlight he leaped off the building top and landed on the balcony softly, barely tapping the ground as he landed.

Walking inside he swung his trenchcoat over his shoulders and placed it on the nearest chair, as a sign of reservation."Hello all."he said as he greeted everyone.

7,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100
Anneke had spent a lot of time thinking as she made strolls around the Southern tip of Gaia. She walked along the beach, swam a little while, floating on her back and looking up into sky from time to time as well ( nude of course, as to not get her clothes wet), or meandering through the outskirts of the jungle. She was feeling a bit better about her life, tried her best to chalk it up to fate as to why she came here and lost her brother. She was still numb though, and wondered if she'd ever feel anything again. She did, however, make a decision that she would stay awhile and try to distract herself from her troubles...maybe take a job with Ross if he had any.

Anneke was coming pretty close to the bar by now, could see the edge less than 200 feet away. She was definitely ready for a hot meal, she needed something warm and filling. She hadn't really eaten much since she'd been gone, and had finished off the bottle of water she had half a day ago.

Eloquent Gawker

She blushed at the very idea. "Well of course not. I'm a bit young for that still. Though I suppose I'm the right age for settling down and starting." She laughed. She was a bit embarrassed to be sharing all this with him but they were simply idea she had from the time she was young. "Are all the children going to be living with you when your beach house is finished?" She tilted her head to the side. A house full of children that'd be. She thought that idea was cute though.

7,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100
Anneke decided she should probably take a shower and the like before coming in too close of contact with anyone. So, she made her way over to the bathrooms and cleaned up, changing back into her top and skirt because it was all she really had besides two other dirty sets of laundry.

Making her way around the edge of the building towards the open entrance she looked around to see if anyone was present. If no one was, she'd make herself a good hearty meal.

Otherworldly Foe

18,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Big Tipper 100
Sitting on the bed in his tent, G looked around at the very basic amenities. Then he looked down at the floor and noticed a small pebble. Excellent. He scooped it up and set it on the nightstand next to the burning lamp. Taking a deep breath he then exhaled and focused on the tiny bit of stone. He looked at it, felt it, became one with it, and then he suggested it move a little.

And the tiny bit of stone rattled a bit on the tabletop. Gautama couldn't staunch his own surprise that it had actually worked. Quickly though, he set back to his mental calmness and tried again. This time he made the stone spin on the smooth wooden surface. He stopped momentarily to breathe normally, finding that during all of this he had been holding his breath some. Settling back into his mental calm, he decided on one last test and he gave an immense push on the pebble, suggesting it rise into the air... and it did.

Gautama was vaguely aware of his own ability to levitate while in deep meditation, but this was not something he could consciously control. However, this new revelation with the pebble along with his jump earlier made him think that maybe conscious levitation wasn't so out of reach for him. He'd have to practice a little more with all of this.

But for now, he was thirsty. Psychokinesis was obviously a strenuous feat. So he got up and, dressed in nothing but his worn black jeans, left his tent with intent of going to the bar and getting something to drink.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff