Welcome to Gaia! ::

While Nic's manbatter may have been so potent as to actually impregnate passing birds, Rhoslyn was a fey, which meant the opposite. Seeing as how he was probably older than the entire bar combined and then some, not to mention his almost complete lack of inhibitions, the fact that he only had two kids would be considered a miracle to most.

"I bet I can drink you under the table, but we don't have enough booze to prove the point and you have to be at least sober enough to remember my name."

Rhoslyn took the bottle back and matched her drink, grinning. It wasn't worth the hilarity to add on " 'cause you'll be screaming it later", but he sure thought about it.
Duc didn't bother putting her name to memory, he was just being polite on the surface, but he did lightly shake her hand. Then he smiled with a smile that said he knew far more then what he let on, which might have just been for show.

"Never have I found myself overwhelmed with conflict. The lack of brings me more sadness and grief."
XxCrimson bloodxX
Anita Blake

[Please tell me you think Richard's way too emo and that Edward is freakin' hot.

pirate ]
She let go of his hand taking her glass in hers and rasing it to her lips. Letting the drink enter her mouth. She licked her lips while placing the glass back down.
"Maybe you should reconsider the things that bring joy to your life sir" She shook her head, men she could never understand them.

Kind one second cold the next. A annoyed look came across her face, taking the glass back into her hands for another drink.
[[Haha! Sorry, had to comment on everything you said, cause I had a bf who basically said everything you had Ross thinkin'. Well ya'll I have to go. I know right when the gettin' was good! D:]]

Daliah laughed and passionatly kissed Ross, teasing him a bit with her hands. She broke the kiss only to sigh and sit up stretching,
Well I'm going to bed Ross...
Her voice almost sounded inviting as she stood up and headed towards Ross's cabin where she's been staying.
"Shrimp it is then. Aña, Coconut Fried Shrimp for Kitty here, please."

That ever present grin was still plastered to his face. He'd already eaten, so he didn't order anything for himself. But he did think about a refill on his scotch. Hmm. Nah.

"
Shrimp by the fire eh? Maybe we should get a few skewers and cook them over by the bonfire."

Nic clicked on to that idea.

"
Lets do just that. Aña, think we could get a skewer or two of shrimp?"
Rosa Vernal
XxCrimson bloodxX
Anita Blake

[Please tell me you think Richard's way too emo and that Edward is freakin' hot.

pirate ]

((Neither! I ignore those two, I wish Phillip was still alive but I have dreams about Jean-Claude...GOD DAMN heart ))
"I have other vices that I enjoy; ******** with my mind is one of them, such as I'm doing now with this alcohol. The other is a much more common item, sleep."

Duc smiled, he had all his bases covered.
[I like Jean-Claude. Most of my exes have compared me to him.

Still, I do wish I could be someone's Micah for a change.

Also, AFK. While Ross and his kids can roll a joint in 30 seconds, it takes me a considerable amount longer, 'specially given the booze I've been enjoying all night.]

"And I think I'll be joining you, then."

Rum + privacy = profit?
She shook her head "sad choices of things to make one happy" she finshed her drink and poured another glass full. A few more and she might be drunk, but she'd never let anyone know. "And Alcohol will not ******** with your mind, it simply dampers reality. Hardly "********" with your mind if I might say." She spoke almost with a sort of hiss.
Rosa Vernal
[I like Jean-Claude. Most of my exes have compared me to him.

Still, I do wish I could be someone's Micah for a change.

Also, AFK. While Ross and his kids can roll a joint in 30 seconds, it takes me a considerable amount longer, 'specially given the booze I've been enjoying all night.]

"And I think I'll be joining you, then."

Rum + privacy = profit?

(9I feel sorry for my boyfriend who has to hear about the dreams I have of Jean-Claude while I am sleeping over at his house!!! Lol...And yeah Richard is emo.))

Eloquent Gawker

Her bright emerald eyes lit up at that suggestion. "I've never done that before. It sounds fun." She then looked down at what she was wearing. Her usual maid outfit of course. "Is this okay or would you like me to change into something different Master Nic?" She stood up and twirled around slowly so he could see every angle of her outfit. If he was going to treat her to such a nice evening she figured she'd better at least wear something he likes.
"No, I mean any toxin which might alter my state of mind. I find all of them interesting in their own way."

Why he was taking the time to explain things Duc didn't quite know, perhaps it was some desire to spread his personal feelings and beliefs. Or maybe it was because he had such an inflated sense of self worth that he loved to hear himself talk. Reality was probably somewhere between those two extremes; which one he leaned more heavily on was still up in the air.

"Regardless, my life has yet to bore me."
"Useless" she tapped her finger nails on the bar counter "Anything like that seems useless to me. I would much rather not have toxins in my system" She glanced down at her empty glass than back at him "And no making comments about me drinking right now...this doesn't count" She poured a full glass of vodka...the bottle almost empty.
Anita rarely shared information about herself to anyone, I doubt she would to Duc either, he didn't seem to take much intrest in her company, so why should she be intrested in his.
She smiled still keeping her lady like apperance taking a sip from her drink then placing her hand in her hair running them slowly through it.
"Ah; but I have a perfect body and thus I try to stretch the limits by which it can repair itself. Only eight times have I ended up dead in my long years and each times only in violence."

Duc was rather pleased with this accomplishment, his reason for experimenting with toxins being to experience new things and all.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff