Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Object of Affection 150
User Image Natalie rolled her eyes. "If you're on the prowl for me, you'll have to get in line!" she retorted, sticking her tongue out. "Other people got here first!"

"Actually," she continued, "it's been mostly quiet this week, I think. Which makes me think something terrible's gonna happen, because it's like the calm before the storm...Anyway, have you met Melanie? I don't remember if you guys have been introduced or not!"

LuckyCoinCat
Vincent of Chaos

konakonak's Husband

Angelic Prophet

5,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
The Mastreo of Help Lind

User Image

Lind climbs up the wall of the cafe and into his room not wanting anyone to see him yet he climbs into the shower and gets a nice hot bath and he shaves his face completely and after he is done he gets dressed and sits down at his desk with Gwathel reading the tome of knowledge.

(I'll be posting more later got some stuff to do.)

(Sorry, I'm really busy right now, i'll be back in a little bit.)

Questionable Vampire

10,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: KO 200
Vincent gives a small smile, "I would not have to wait, I could have you now if I wanted." He chuckles even harder when saying that because of his ancient status of being a vampire. "Yeah, I have met Melanie. Did something come up or going on that I will have to watch over this place so nothing will happen under my watch."

Vincent loses control over his glowing eyes again and slowly tries to hypnotize Natalie by accident. His mind is making her act like monkey during the hypnoses that is slowly effecting Natalie.

Mademoiselle Alvinette

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
LuckyCoinCat

((Can you do a quick post for Melanie so Nat isn't stuck upstairs? ^^))
Mademoiselle Alvinette

Melanie smiles softly at Natalie.. "We'll talk about it in a little bit.. Okay? I'm really hungry anyways.."
She hugs natalie softly "Let me go take a quick shower and get dressed, I'll meet you down stairs."

Natalie hears Vincent downstairs "Hey there." She waves from the stairs and goes in to her room

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image "Sure thing!" Natalie replied to Melanie, returning the hug. "I'll be downstairs when you come back out, okay?"

Turning to Vincent as Melanie left, Natalie smirked and said, "Oh, THAT'S not creepy! NOT CREEPY AT ALL!! Tellin' me you could feed off of me right here in my own home. Ohhh, I'm gonna sleep sooo well toni---ooo oo ooo WHAT THE BLAZES??" Natalie looked at Vincent. "Did I just make a monkey sound?" She started scratching under her arm, and it was a few seconds before she realized what she was doing. And then she gave Vincent a LOOK. The kind of look mamas give when their kids misbehave and there's going to be trouble...

"Okay, that is IT! You are soooo on dish duty tonight!" she said, punching Vincent in the arm. "Makin' me act like a monkey. Hmmph!"

((Thanks, Lucky! heart ))

LuckyCoinCat
Vincent of Chaos

Questionable Vampire

10,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
Vincent sees Melanie, "Nice to see you to Miss Melanie." He nods his head at her.

Turns his head back at Natalie, "Yeah, I know what you mean by that." He begins to chuckle pretty hard when hears Natalie acting like a monkey. "I am very not sure Natalie on that one, I think you may have a problem there you might want to get checked out." His eyes begin to roll when Natalie gives him that look and kind of does not pay attention when she tell him what he has to do. He begins to act like a child a bit and shakes head. Vincent reuses his hypnotize power again and goes, "This is not the Vincent you are looking for,"while doing this he waves his hand.

Mademoiselle Alvinette

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image Natalie blew a raspberry at Vincent. "I'm glad you think this is funny!" she retorted. "Ohhhh, the things I would do if I had the power to hypnotize you! I'd make you do dishes, and cook, and clean the bathrooms, and sing old Frank Sinatra songs while you work!"

And then..."Jedi mind tricks? Really? Oh, brother! You think I haven't seen Star Wars?" She stuck her tongue out again...but now she was trying to figure out if Vincey-Wan Kenobi was telling the truth. Was this another one of his stupid clones?

(( rofl ))

Vincent of Chaos

Questionable Vampire

10,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
Vincent begins to laugh pretty hard when he sees how Natalie is acting and what she is saying. He almost wanted to roll on the floor because of all the laughing that he is doing. His hand waves again using the hypnotizing ability again and says, "I do not know what you are talking about. I think you have me mistaken for somebody else or maybe this chair that you think is real."

Mademoiselle Alvinette

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image Natalie shut her eyes, leaning against the wall. "Oh brother, it's gonna be a long night!" she groaned. "You're actin' even nuttier than usual, there's a domestic dispute I just had to break up...good grief!" She couldn't see what Vincent was doing, but she was sure it was more Jedi mind trick attempts as he mentioned a chair and tried to convince her that he had no idea what she was talking about.

Finally, she rolled her eyes and said, "I was born in the morning, but it wasn't THIS morning!" and made her way downstairs. Boy howdy, did she need chocolate!

Vincent of Chaos

Questionable Vampire

10,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
Vincent keeps making himself disappear and reappear in front of Natalie to make her seeing things. "Natalie, I am over here and here and here," he keeps saying this when he reappears in front of each other. "I have chocolate also," when he finally reappears downstairs and snaps his fingers to make Godiva chocolate appear in his hands. "See Nat, See!"

Mademoiselle Alvinette

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image Natalie was getting dizzy at the pace at which Vincent was making himself disappear and reappear in random places around her and in front of her. She pinched the bridge of her nose for a moment to try to calm herself down...

But then she saw CHOCOLATE! "I don't suppose you'd be a pal and give me some of that chocolate, would ya?" she asked. "I need chocolate, badly!" She stared at him then. "How'd you know I needed chocolate?" Mind reading again? Sneaky sneaky!

Vincent of Chaos

Questionable Vampire

10,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
Vincent grins at Natalie, "I never read minds, I do not know what you are talking about." He opens up the palm of his hand to reveal the chocolate some more and disappears then reappears behind Natalie. He holds the chocolate over her shoulder. "I think this might help you.!" His eyes keep glowing blue even more when he appears.

Mademoiselle Alvinette

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image Natalie made a very unladylike noise when Vincent told her that he never read minds. "Puh-leeze!" she said with a laugh. "You're not foolin' anybody...you're a great friend, but you're not a very good liar!"

And meanwhile, her eyes were on that chocolate as he showed it to her in the palm of his hand, and then he disappeared and reappeared behind her...and then he was holding the chocolate over her shoulder. My precious... She reached to grab some of the wonderfully expensive, rich Godiva chocolate...

Vincent of Chaos

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces