Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Object of Affection 150
User Image "What? No!" Natalie replied. "I've never seen you make a fool of yourself. Everybody gets tongue-tied sometimes, everybody makes mistakes...it's all part of bein' human. Look, nobody's perfect...and I definitely think you're beatin' yourself up way, WAY too much." She sat down nearby and asked, "Is there anything in particular that brought this on? Am I reading too much into things, or are you having a huge self-esteem problem?"

Dragonsrules77

Lonely Protector

7,450 Points
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
Mademoiselle Alvinette

"...I might be lacking confidence in myself." she sighed, eventually sitting down with her. "I'm a terrible woman. I dunno how to dress, I don't know how to act like myself now, and I don't dare even unclothe myself without ensuring no eyes, especially my own, sees myself."
Scared to shower comfortably change clothes, and look, she feels it's a violation to both woman's respects, and as if it was 'display'. Ew.

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image There were some things that Natalie wasn't able to help with, like the fact that Laura was usually a guy and was uncomfortable in her own skin because of that. But other things she could help with. "I don't think you're a terrible woman," Natalie replied. "There's no rule book on how to be a woman; you just are. There's no right or wrong way to do things as a girl versus as a guy. I mean...well, physiology is of course gonna be different, but you can have the same personality and hopes and dreams as Laura that you did as Leroy. If that makes any sense."

Dragonsrules77

Lonely Protector

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
Mademoiselle Alvinette

"...I suppose you're right... But trying to be 'me' feels forced." she rebutted, "Like maybe who I am as a woman. is different. But I've been a real idiot about what I say."
"...You do agree with it not being alright with looking a yourself if you aren't your own, if you catch the drift?"

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image Natalie tilted her head to one side. "Yeah, I guess I see your point," she replied. "I mean, if I suddenly woke up and found out that I'd been turned into a man, I'd be livid. Embarrassed, not sure what to do..." She lost a little color as she remembered being stuck with Molly in a nightmare about being in an alternate universe in which everyone had the opposite gender. Being a man in a dream was bad enough; she didn't want to give up her femininity in real life!

"Which makes me wonder," she continued, thinking out loud, "If you don't mind my asking...what made you change your gender in the first place? I mean, you don't have to answer that if you don't want to, of course, but if you're so uncomfortable looking at your own body--and it doesn't feel like your own--why change?"

Dragonsrules77

Lonely Protector

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
Mademoiselle Alvinette

"...What changed me was a spell. I've skipped nights of sleep for a counter spell. And none seem to be it. Believe me, if I knew it were okay to, I might change my view, and be more accepting. Just as long as it isn't, you know... " she hints, meaning her comfort. Eventually, a growl emitted from her stomach..

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image "I don't know if I'd be able to help you find the right counter spell," Natalie replied softly. "I mean, if you've spent several nights lookin' for one and didn't find it, maybe there's a missing page in that book or something. Have you looked to see if there's a missing page? Or if maybe the spell is just temporary and meant to wear off after a few days?"

She heard Laura's stomach growling just then, and she asked, "And have you eaten anything? Maybe eating would help you recharge enough to see things in a new light."

Dragonsrules77

konakonak's Husband

Angelic Prophet

5,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
The Mastreo of Help Lind

User Image

Lind stumbles into the cafe exhausted from his travels over the past few days. His voice scratchy as he calls out "I'm home." He sits down at a table and lays the staff he had been using down beside it. He pulls a wrapped item out from his bag and lays it on the table and he lifts his hat off to reveal a sleeping Gwathel. He scoops her up and sets her on the table as he pulls his hood back to reveal his face.

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image No sooner had she finished asking Laura what she wanted for dinner, than Natalie heard the door open and saw Lind step inside. "Heya, Lind!" she greeted. "Long time, no see! What've you been up to? And would you like some dinner? I think Laura and I were about to have some...though, to tell ya the truth, I think I might just get really lazy and order pizza or something!"

Dragonsrules77
Ninja scotty

konakonak's Husband

Angelic Prophet

5,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
The Mastreo of Help Lind

User Image

Lind looks up at Natalie his face covered with stubble from his journey. "No thank you Natalie just water for now please." He says softly his voice still scratchy with a smile on his face. Lind coughs lightly as he reaches towards his right hand the one that has the scar on it from the poisoned blade.

Mademoiselle Alvinette

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image Natalie nodded and quickly fetched Lind a glass of water. His voice was raspy, like he was either ill, hurt, or dehydrated, and he seemed to be clutching at a scar on his hand. As Natalie handed Lind the glass, she asked, "What happened? Are you okay?"

Ninja scotty

konakonak's Husband

Angelic Prophet

5,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
The Mastreo of Help Lind

User Image

Lind looks up at Natalie and carefully reaches up with his left hand to take the glass of water. He lays his right hand on the table as he drinks his water. His voice clearer. "Thank you Natalie. I went back to my homeland and found it engulfed in darkness. I had to fight just to reach the Bards sanctuary killing my oldest friends who had been turned. I am the only Bard remaining from Avalon. I managed to help some of the people of Avalon escape. It was brutal this is the Bards book of knowledge. This book was our most sacred text." He tells Natalie feel his saddest emotions rising up.

Mademoiselle Alvinette

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image "That's terrible!" Natalie replied softly. "All the loss of life, the destruction of what you once knew and loved...I'm so sorry to hear that. All of it. Um...what do you mean by 'turned'? Do you mean they became dark magicians or something?"

Ninja scotty

konakonak's Husband

Angelic Prophet

5,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
The Mastreo of Help Lind

User Image

Lind feels a tear rise up to his eye. He pulls his right glove off of his hand and puts back onto the table showing Natalie the veins on the back on his hand have turned almost black. He finishes his water and sets the glass down on the table. "No the darkness is more of a poison that was place into us by the evil enchantress Morgana Lefay when we took her dying brother King Arthur in. She poisoned us as revenge. The poison in me was released when I was a child. My master saved my life by inducting me into the bards which helped slow the poisons advance. But now its begun again since I am the last bard I have to become the grandmaster of the Bards and find others to join." Lind tells Natalie

Mademoiselle Alvinette

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image Natalie listened carefully, taking in everything Lind was saying. He had to recruit more bards because if he didn't, the poison would overtake him, and he would die. And with him, the bards. "What exactly do bards do?" she asked, curious about how he was going to find new recruits. "And do you have plans for finding any prospective members?"

Ninja scotty

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces