Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
Alice giggles " Well we all should know by now you like the old time clothing. Like the 50 or 60 or something." she giggles " But its still in the style. Just a little newer " She smiles. She would then turn to the male Cheshire." Oh your like that one character from Alice in wonderland ?" She asks him. Tilting her head to the side " Sorry I don't have a pocket watch. And I don't say I am late " She giggles

Questionable Vampire

10,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: KO 200
User Image

Cheshire looks over at Natalie, "Yeah, I am not very sure if I am fine. I am just not use to being in this current society looks really different to me and strange." He lets out a small laugh when he hears Alice's comment about being late. "Sounds pretty funny, I have never heard that reference before."

Mademoiselle Alvinette
/quote]
Ninja scotty
WildFoxAppears
[

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Object of Affection 150
User Image Natalie giggled. "Well, really more like the '40s, but you still get the idea!" she said to Alice.

Meanwhile, she didn't say anything out loud, of course, but she thought it was really interesting that the Cheshire Cat had never heard of the White Rabbit...

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
Alice looks at him as she picks up Night " wow .. you never .. read a book of Alice in wonder land ? " She looks at the comic section " I think its story time " she smiles " What do you think Natalie ?" She asks her.

Night giggles and pats her sissy on the face. she would be dressed in the cute out fit. It was perfect for her furry body. It looked so natural. She would nod her head .. " weady "She says to them. Trying to say read.

Julian chuckles " I think Night wants a story time. And it might clear it up with the male." He looks at the cat person " And if you start vanishing in thin air .. or make my girl hurt. I am going to make something happen for you." He chuckles. But still a little of a threat.

Questionable Vampire

10,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

Cheshire looks at everyone, wondering why they are surprised at him. He is trying to be polite about it, "Yeah, it is okay guys, It i just one of those things I have never heard." His eyes still glowing the yellow color and a little bit of purple smoke appears around him.

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image Natalie grinned. "Well, if you haven't heard the story yet," she replied, "then I think Julian and Alice are right! It IS story time!" I just hope the Hatter doesn't show up, and I hope Julian doesn't have any reason to do anything rash...

((Julian's threat made me think of the dad from Clueless, when his daughter is about to go on a date: "If anything happens to my daughter, I've got a .45 and a shovel! I doubt anyone would miss you!" rofl ))

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
Alice giggles and then goes to get the book still holding Night. She would then wave her other siblings on over. They seam to be a pack " Hmm dad can you get us some apple sauce ?" She asks him.

Julian nods " Sure I will make dinner. Thinking of chicken but done differently." He smiles and then waves to them. He would slip into the kitchen to start dinner. The stuff he would need was manyo , that cheese stuff people put on there spigity >.< wink And some Italian bread crumbs ( oh my goddess first time making this and it was sooo GOOD )

Night wiggles and looks up at them and then giggles. She would then dash away from her sister to paw at the males tail .. " ca... cat .. " She giggles

Loyal Gaian

Meep came in from the back door in the kitchen. He stopped when he saw his mate, his ears shifting a bit. He didn't say anything as he stood there with his head just sticking inside the kitchen.

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
Julian looks at his mate " There you are love. Did you had a good time last night ?" He blushes. He would put the oven on at the right tempature. and then looks at him." Or .. is it your ... in heat again ?" He wonders out loud. He would get the bowls for his kids and smiles."Oh and there is a cat out there. Alice seams to ... take a liking to the male." He says to him

Questionable Vampire

10,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

Cheshire looks over at Natalie, "What year are we in? I really cannot tell at all and seems still all strange to me." He begins to put his right hand underneath his chin and begins to rub his hand underneath it still a bit puzzled about everything.

Loyal Gaian

Meep moved slowly towards his mate, nuzzling him. He seemed a bit bloated, clearly he'd gone out doing something. He growled faintly at his mate's words about his daughter. "He better not hurt her. I don't want my little girl to be heart broken..."

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image "Oh, thanks a million for makin' dinner, Julian!" Natalie exclaimed gratefully before her brother-in-law went into the kitchen. "Although I'm startin' to think there's a conspiracy to keep me out of the kitchen!" she teased. "Not that I'm complainin', though!"

Natalie looked wide-eyed at Cheshire. "It's 2014. A.D.!" she stammered. "Uh...what's the last year you remember?"

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
Alice smiles as they were talking " Yea what she said " she says to the male. " I hope you don't mind me .. naming you .. C !" She giggles " Its easy for me to keep track of you all. " She giggles as Night went after the males tail.

Night swats at the males tail. And then bites it. She was trying to be playful. But it seams the male didn't want to play.

Julian nods to Natalie " Sure thing.." He would then look at Meep." Oh .. did you go and get pregnant again ?" He asks him. ". If so I hope its healthy for the parents." He kisses his mate as he puts in the chicken and then makes some sides to go with it

Questionable Vampire

10,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

Cheshire looks down at his tail being played with and let it move around on its own. "I just remember 0 A.D really. So I am not very sure with everything. I think Vincent has a room here, I may seek him out to surprise him." He makes the purple miss appear around him to disappear.

Chibirb's Princess

Friendly Cutie-Pie

23,975 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noble Shade 100
A petit young lady opens the door to the cafe and shifts her overly curious gaze over the establishment. She smiles and steps in. She's wearing a grey fedora over her pale blonde hair. It's decorated with a few blue flower clips and a single white one as well. Her eyes are so pale they appear grey. She has a white long sleeved shirt on under a dark grey skirt with white bunnies near the edge, but it's mostly hidden by the large scarf around her neck. She has white tights on and small pale yellow boots. The girl has only a brown bag over her shoulder.
"Umm, hello. You wouldn't have any soft pretzels here by any chance would you?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces