Welcome to Gaia! ::

Questionable Vampire

10,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: KO 200
User Image

Cheshire looks over to Natalie, "How did those get there, I am really not sure either." He keeps on toking his hookah some more in his left hand. "Natalie, everything is going to be alright I promise you there." His eyes are still looking pretty big.

Mademoiselle Alvinette

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Object of Affection 150
User Image Natalie gave a helpless little laugh. "Well, it's just yarn," she assented. "I guess it could always be worse..."

Vincent of Chaos

Questionable Vampire

10,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

"True on that one. Plus, some other fun would be catnip. That always hits the sport." Cheshire's eyes keep watching all the yarn still coming out of the kitchen and it will not stop and slowly filling up the room.

quote="Mademoiselle Alvinete"]

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image Natalie started to get worried as she watched the room filling up with more yarn, and more yarn, and more yarn...

"Cheshire, don'tcha think we should stop the yarn now?" she asked. "And I'm not sure I wanna think about you on catnip! Ay-yi-yi!"

Questionable Vampire

10,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

Cheshire looks at Natalie with look of surprise. "Try to use your power Natalie, I think that will help us out in this place." He keeps looking at the Yarn and catnip for some odd reason. His face still has a blank look on it while watching more yarn.

Mademoiselle Alvinette

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image Natalie immediately started concentrating on what the cafe should look like, without all this flippin' yarn and catnip. "Okay, I sure hope this works," she murmured.

Vincent of Chaos

Questionable Vampire

10,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

Cheshire gets a big smile on his face when hearing about catnip. "Yeah, can I have Natalie, Please, please Natalie." The room of yarn keeps on disappearing slowly, but surely.

Mademoiselle Alvinette

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image Natalie kept concentrating on the cafe, watching as the yarn balls vanished one by one. "I dunno if the world's ready for you on catnip," she said with a chuckle. "But lemme finish this so people don't mistake this place for a yarn store!"

Questionable Vampire

10,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

Cheshire's eyes begin to look very pretty and cute like because he does not want all the yarn to disappear. "Natalie, why can't I have any catnip. NOooooo." He keeps on watching more of the yarn disappear. "Natalie I thought you wanted to keep the yarn for something."

Mademoiselle Alvinette

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image "Almost done..." Natalie said. And then Cheshire started pouting about no catnip. Natalie rolled her eyes. "I have a feeling I'd have to call the cops on ya if you got some catnip!" she said. "But here, have a couple balls of yarn to play with!"

Vincent of Chaos

Questionable Vampire

10,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

Cheshire begins to pout a bit then gets distracted by all yarn balls and slowly begins to play with all of them. He was dribbling on the all yarn balls around and batting them up in the air. Plus, he was nudging them with his also. More yarn keeps on disappearing, plus he is not really paying attention at all.

Mademoiselle Alvinette

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image Natalie left just enough yarn for Cheshire to play with, and then she went into the kitchen and got herself a bowl of corn chowder and a glass of cranberry juice.

"I don't know about you," she said, "but I'm hungry!" She plopped down in a chair and started eating her dinner.

Vincent of Chaos

((I can do one or two more posts and then I have to go to bed.))

Questionable Vampire

10,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

Cheshire keeps playing with more of the yarn that he wants to play with not paying attention to Natalie because he is having way to much fun playing with the yarn. He keeps patting the yarn between his hands and head butting it also.

Mademoiselle Alvinette

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image Natalie soon finished her soup, and she put her dirty dishes in the dishwasher before coming back into the lobby and curling up on the couch, pulling the Wonder Woman blanket around her. She giggled softly as she watched Cheshire still playing with that yarn!

Questionable Vampire

10,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

Cheshire throws the yarn at Natalie's head for giggling at him for playing with yarn. "You know this is fun right." He can tell that Natalie is getting tired and he is not going to mess with her anymore. "Have a good night Natalie." He slowly begins to disappear even more.

Mademoiselle Alvinette

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces