Welcome to Gaia! ::

Inside it would be cold, he knew it. But he was sure if he sat there and filled his stomach with alcohol, it wouldn't be too unbearable. And his feet were killing him, he just had to sit down.

Morpheus pushed the door to the tavern and shuffled inside with his hands in his pockets and the jacket buttoned snugly around him. The huge burn scar going down the left side of his face was mostly hidden by the strands of wild orange hair. The dark gray eyes glanced around as he stood but a foot within the doorway, looking for the warmest corner to occupy, but instead he found something better. After all, why just avoid the air when you could just sit next to someone who was warm?

With a grin and an amused chuckle, Morpheus practically skipped up next to Lethe Dasein at the bar and leaned over to put his face near the man's ear before whispering a, "Boo." Then he stood upright again and laughed warmly, a naive delight on his dark face.

4,800 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
User ImageKeita bowed his head once more and scratched his head. "I apologize for my behavior. It's simply that I'm a priest. F-From the northern areas. I'm from a village in the northern snowlands. Which makes you one of the deities that my people worship." he said, his face reddening. "Please, forgive my insolence. Had I known, I would have never asked things of you. It should be the other way around. I should be catering to you."

Keita scratched his head more, his face red as he looked to the counter. "Please, if there's anything that I can do for you, tell me. I'd be more than happy to make up for this." The young priest knew that the deities existed, but he never knew that he would actually encounter one, much less in a place such as this. He sipped his tea and ate more of his rice, looking to the Goddess. "Why aren't you with the others? Why do you stay in the city?"

Dapper Ladykiller

10,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Lend me your hand and we'll conquer them all..

Aurelia couldn't help but left a slightly twisted half-smile creep on to her face as he failed to finish his sentence. Without looking at him she quietly spoke "Well I'm glad you did come here". She smiled at his fumbling over the next sentence. Instinctively she reached out a hand and placed it on top of his. "Relax, you didn't offend me". She turned again as the door opened, once more seeing an unfamiliar face.
..But lend me your heart and I'll just let you fall.

Desirable Businesswoman

User Image

Seran listened to the boy. "please...no more apologies. it's alright...I have never been comfortable with being treated as a much higher up." She smiled. "And i am here because my daughters are staying here.....my blood daughter owns this Tavern..and i come to see her and help out when i feel like it or when i am not needed elsewhere." She smiled. "It's basically my way of taking a break from heaven."

4,800 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
User ImageHe smiled shyly and nodded, looking to her. "Yes, of course. That's understandable. I imagine it must be quite hectic up there at times. It's good to take a break every once in a while." he said, smiling more comfortably, now. He looked around the room at the patrons and smiled to himself, noting the difference from the outside world. "This seems to be a place of harmony, where people get along and don't bear hostility toward one another. Much different from the world outside. I don't think I've ever seen a place outside where people were able to get along. There's so much violence, it's saddening."

6,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
Vertu takes his right hand places it on the glass. A purple aura begins to surround the glass. The aura gradually covers the entirety of the glass and the glass dissappears without a trace. The purple aura begins to fade back into Vertus hand. Vertu scoots back the chair and stands up. He then pushes the chair back up to its spot by the table. He puts his hands gently behind his shoulders and puts the hood back up. He then walks to one of the walls and dissappears within the shadows.

Dapper Ladykiller

10,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
(( !! Vertu thiefed a glass! eek ))
((Momo-mun, you devil!))

He'd just hopefully hide the flush in his equally red tomato juice. Drink it and get the hell out before he said anything else, Lethe figured. It was obvious that his appointment wasn't going to arrive, and he'd chased off the small company he'd had, so...what else was there to do?

The glass-colored eyes closed, the strong chest rising and falling with a deep breath that pooled out and fogged the inside of his cup. Following it was the slightest whisper of something touching his hand, and surprised, Lethe looked up to the touch. "Ah, well--"

And before he could finish, the breath of air against his ear, surprisingly warm and unexpected. Whatever sentence had originally started simply finished in a surprised "--BAUGGHH!" as the spine straightened and the arms jerked with the verbal goose.

"Wha..." The rugged face ran through a whole range of expressions...from shock, to surprise, to outright fury, to...well, something that seethed just beneath what tried it's damnest to pass for a smile. ".....wwwwhy Mr. Parchasia. What a....unexpected pleasure." The blue eyes glinted over the plastic smile, the strained look passing to Aurelia for a moment, wanting to ask for help but also not sure at all how to do it. "May I introduce you to my...client."

((Goodnight, Vertu?))

Desirable Businesswoman

User Image

Seran closed her eyes and began looking towards the outside world. "Conflict is a part of life though." She opened her eyes slowly as they were not a deep shade of red. "gods....and Devils.....Light and Dark....they will always clash." She sighed. "But one cannot live without the other....it is a sad part of the world we live in." She smiled. "So enjoy places where you find some peace in this world...it is rare to come by nowadays." She bowed her head to him. She blinked and changed her eyes back to their icy blue,

Dapper Ladykiller

10,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
(( Sorry Lethe Cariad, I've got 5am eyes. Are you introducing Aurelia to your client? sweatdrop ))

6,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
((No no. When Vertu does that its transported back to where the glass came from. Its a magical technique.

Lethe: Goodnight. Though I am not going to bed. I am merely taking me leave. -bows.- ))
((Oh, yes, sorry. Which would be Morpheus.

....5 am? Europe, then?

And another time, Vertu. Rest well when you do.))

Dapper Ladykiller

10,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
(( ah, rocking busboy powers whee

Goodbye Vertu, thankyou for the company 3nodding ))

Dapper Ladykiller

10,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Lend me your hand and we'll conquer them all..

Aurelia turned to look at the person who had entered before her eyes returned to Lethe as he spoke. She quirked an eyebrow at him, the name he had introduced was different to the one he had asked after. She saw the look in his eyes and said nothing of it. From his look alone she found herself disliking his client already. She smiled at the newcomer "It's nice to meet you".

((Ooh, nice shot Lethe whee . Yep, Europe 3nodding ))
..But lend me your heart and I'll just let you fall.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games