Welcome to Gaia! ::

If you met Justin Bieber you would...

Scream and cry like a fan girl. 0.035714285714286 3.6% [ 3 ]
Stare like an idiot. 0.05952380952381 6.0% [ 5 ]
Throw a water bottle at him which seems like the thing now. 0.39285714285714 39.3% [ 33 ]
Walk away. 0.51190476190476 51.2% [ 43 ]
Total Votes:[ 84 ]

(( -Pokes back- My apologies I have company over, they’re leaving soon though ))
Mumu took his bowl eagerly and quickly scarfed down a few bites like he was starved. “Mmmmm sooo good.” He said before he slowly took one spoonful and at a time. “Om nom nom” He chewed with excitement.

Loyal Gaian

(( I only got half a hour till I gotta head to bed. xP ))

Meep chuckled as he ate. He liked being near the smaller man, it made him feel relaxed. His tail moved on it's own, curling around the neko's own tail. He didn't want to break their connection.
(( Nooooo don’t leave me D; I’m sorry I’ll be goood!! XD ))
Mumu’s ears immediately perked up as he almost choked on his food. “That was very intimate.” He said smiling as laughed and caressed Meeps head softly.

Loyal Gaian

(( >< I has to... I got work in the AM. :S But I'll be on after my shift. x3 ))

Meep's face darkened slightly. "S... Sorry... it sometimes has a mind of it's own..." That was true, his tail did things without his knowledge at times.
(( -clings to- Taaaake me with yooou! XP ))
Mumu smiled and laughed before continuing to eat his delicious meal. “No need to apologize Meep, it’s just in my tribe that means something along the lines of come back to my hut or cave now!” He said smiling at Meep as he ate more of his heavenly food.

Loyal Gaian

(( x3 You wouldn't want to work at my office, it's super boring. the only good part is the office cat loves to come and cuddle when he's lonely. ))

Meep took a rather large bite of his meal and then pointed to the trap door behind the bar. "I live down there... thought, it's a bit of a mess... my mister made a bit of a mess that I haven't cleaned up yet. I was going to tonight after a quick nap. Being in the light for too long kinda drains me... I prefer the darkness."
(( I could find ways to amuse myself I’m very easily amused! Just give me a pen, paper, some rubber bands, and a paper clip or two!! XD It would most likely be a bad decision to bring me along to your place >w< And yaaaay office kiiiiitty!!!! ))
Mumu’s ears flicked and his tail swished back and forth excitedly as he probably misunderstood Meep and he wrapped his tail around Meeps before he started purring deeply. “You inviting me into your darkness?” He asked leaning forward to try and look Meep in the eyes. “I don’t mind a mess”

Loyal Gaian

Rengaku
(( I could find ways to amuse myself I’m very easily amused! Just give me a pen, paper, some rubber bands, and a paper clip or two!! XD It would most likely be a bad decision to bring me along to your place >w< And yaaaay office kiiiiitty!!!! ))
Mumu’s ears flicked and his tail swished back and forth excitedly as he probably misunderstood Meep and he wrapped his tail around Meeps before he started purring deeply. “You inviting me into your darkness?” He asked leaning forward to try and look Meep in the eyes. “I don’t mind a mess”

(( x3 Yeah, his name is SmokeyJoe, Smoke for short, he's a beautiful russian blue. He's got a messed up tail, so it looks all jacked up, but it still moves. xD He also has the girlest mew in the world. xD ))

Meep's face darkened again slightly and his ears flicked upward a little. "Be... before you get any ideas... you should know something... I... I'm not exactly... normal... I mean, you already knew that from what we were talking about... but... um..." His tail flicked as if to tell him to stop p***y-footing around and just say it. "I... I can breed.... but only on the spring and fall equinox...."

Revered Punk

15,675 Points
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Tycoon 200
mrgreen

Looks were frequently deceiving, but the tall, clearly draconic woman is still surprised when the door to the ancient looking building opens as if brand new. "Hmmm~" Luminous golden eyes take in the interior, the rings and hoops on her tail tinkling softly as she flicks the purple and blue scaled appendage back and forth.

Scaled wings flutter, and she brushes a strand of blue-black hair behind her long ears as she walks to the bar. "What's the special in this place?"

((character is my avatar. i'll have a profile for her soon.))

Loyal Gaian

(( :3 Nice Avi. ))

Meep looked up when the door opened. He finished his meal and got up, going over to the bar. He was tall and covered in head to in a soft fair tan fur. He had messy long forest green hair sticking out of the top of his head and long rabbit-like ears on the sides of his head. His face looked like that of a lion with one hot pink eye and one crimson on. "Good evening. How can I help you, miss?" His voice was low and a bit gruff, it was the most he'd talked in a long time.
(( That is an adorable name!! I looooove kitty’s I wish I could pet Smokey Joe!))

Mujetsu smiled at Meep before he jumped off his shoulders and returned to his seat at the bar. He noticed a new guest had just arrived to the inn and didn’t want to be a hindrance to Meep performing his duties. “It’s fine I can wait. “ He whispered to Meep with a devious smile on his face as he took his bottle out of his robe and popped its top off and took a quick swing. “We’ll have to speak of this more later.” He said playfully as he continued to smile at Meep before he turned his attention to the woman who had just arrived. “She is very beautiful wouldn’t you say Meep?” He asked as he took yet another drink from his bottle.

(( Welcome! My avatar is my appearance as well if your curious ))
mrgreen (( My appearance is my avatar too~ ))
Yuki pushed open the doors to the inn and walked inside before taking a minute to look around at the inn appreciating the beauty of the establishment from the entrance. “What a wonderful place~” The dark elf spoke softly as she made her way to the bar. She sat down at the bar taking a seat next to the Neko in the red robe ensemble. She brushed some of her white hair out of her face before she stared at the neko with her ruby red eyes and smiled. “That looks like a marvellous beverage.” She stated before turning her attention to the being behind the bar. “Hello, may I have a beverage please. Something alcoholic and strong with ice please.” She asked as she gazed at Meep, he sure was an interesting creature. She wondered what his race was, never in her lifetime had she encountered such a remarkable and beautiful creature.

Loyal Gaian

(( I don't have a avi for Meep cause... that's bananas to even attempt. xD ))

Meep blinked his mismatched eyes as yet another new comer came into the bar. Crap, another one asking about booze. He didn't know much about alcohol, cause he couldn't drink it, so he never learned to make drinks. He looked to Mumu for help, almost pleading with his eyes to assist him.
Mujetsu smiled as yet another guest arrived, he looked at her for a few moments the dark elf didn’t seem to care much for clothes he thought as he laughed to himself before he noticed she had sat down beside him. “It is truly a marvellous drink.” He replied as he took another drink of his bottle before he turned back too Meep to see him looking to Mumu for help. He sighed and nodded his head before he jumped over the bar and turned his attention to the dark elf. “You want something strong try my special blend. My people made it themselves before our village was slaughtered. So it’s strong and you can’t get it anywhere else. We didn’t have an official name for it we just called it fire. It’s strong and you can’t get it anywhere else it’ll knock you and your kin on your a**. Drink it slowly.” He said as he grabbed another bottle of it from under the bar and pored her a wine glass full of its red liquid and placed it front of her.

He turned to Meep and smiled. “Make this woman some food please, my peoples alcohol should not be drank on an empty stomach. Something simple and light. Just in case she cannot handle it.” He whispered to Meep as he laughed looking at the small dark elf .

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff