Welcome to Gaia! ::

If you met Justin Bieber you would...

Scream and cry like a fan girl. 0.035714285714286 3.6% [ 3 ]
Stare like an idiot. 0.05952380952381 6.0% [ 5 ]
Throw a water bottle at him which seems like the thing now. 0.39285714285714 39.3% [ 33 ]
Walk away. 0.51190476190476 51.2% [ 43 ]
Total Votes:[ 84 ]

Chef Zeke LeDeltrie
Meep's long ears twitched as he heard movement upstairs. Yawning, he got up, stretching till ever joint in his long body popped loudly. His mismatched eyes glowed slightly in his dark basement room. He had never left, mostly cause he had no where else to go. He spent most of his days cleaning the bar from top to bottom encase anyone showed up. Heading up the stairs, he poked his head out of the trap door that lead down to his room. He saw feet and raised a brow. Sinking into a nearby shadow, he soon appeared behind the man and watched him silently, not really remembering him.

Rengaku

Mujetsu thought quietly to himself. “I miss being called Mumu... reminds me of better times. Perhaps I’ll take up my old name for awhile... But the inn looks as if it hasn’t aged a day! No dust no dirt....amazing how well preserved it is.” He said speaking to himself reminiscing about the old days. He was almost completely oblivious to Meep who was standing behind him. He sniffed the air before he took a drink. “Who’s there?” He asked as he took another sip of his drink, his tail flicked side to side. He very well could be imagining he caught someone’s scent but his nose usually never led him astray his other senses weren’t too great but he was a hunter and tracker back in the day.
(( I believe my character knows your character Zeek but I don’t know if he knows this one. ))

Loyal Gaian

(( probably. xD But I don't have the best of memories anymore. ))

The darkling tilted his head to one side. "Was ganna ask ya the same thing. I heard ya say Rosie's name. I'm sorta in charge when she's not around. Mostly cause I aint got anywhere else to stay. I keep this place clean as payment." The darkling man stood nearly eight feet, but slouched a lot so he looked a little under seven feet. He resembled a lion in the face and body, but had ears like that of a rabbit's on the sides of his head. He only wore a pair of black swim shorts, cause nothing else ever really fit him. His long lizard-like tail swayed behind him as his pink and crimson eyes looked the male over.
(( Hahaha it’s fine I’m trying to recall the memories as well...So far that’s the only thing I got is that name ))
Mujetsu slowly turned around on his bar stool until he locked eyes with Meep taking another swing of his drink as he did so listening to Meep as he spoke. “My real name is Mujetsu, around here I preferred to be called Mumu as is the nickname Rose gave to me. She was and is a good friend of mine. It’s a pleasure to meet you. I thank you for your service and loyalty to the inn!” The neko spoke softly as he looked the creature over he hadn’t seen one of this particular beings before his tail swished side to side with curiosity. He stood up and outstretched his arms readying himself to hug this new acquaintance. “Embracing one another is a customary tradition in my tribe. If you want to or not is up to you. Since we are the only ones here for now I thought we should be friends. I once lived here as well because I too had no place to go,” Mujetsu stood considerably shorter than Meep, being only 6’2 in height. He had long black hair and wore a red robe, he too had mismatched eyes one being brown and the other white.

Loyal Gaian

(( oh lords, Meep kinda has a thing for nekos and anything cat-like. xD ))

Upon seeing the male's cat ears, his cheeks darkened as he looked at him. When the offer for a hug came up, his ears lifted. Was he dreaming? Please don't wake up from this, he thought to himself as wrapped his only arm around the man and hugged him. A soft purr coming from him. "So, ya called Mumu? That's kinda cute. Most just call me Meep. Rosie lets me live in the basement."
(( Woooo then they’ll be good friends!! xD ))
Mujestu smiled as his new friend embraced him. “Yes Mumu, and thank you. Rose felt it was a suitable name for me.” He said squeezing Meep softly as he hugged him. His tail swished excitedly, it had been awhile since he had returned to the inn and it brought him great satisfaction to make a new friend. “It’s a pleasure to meet you Meep I hope we can be good friends.”

Loyal Gaian

(( xD You do know Meep might start flirting with him. xD ))

Meep nodded. "Let me know if you get hungry. I may have only one arm, but I'm a great cook, least Rosie and the twins always say I am." He chuckled softly, his tail still swaying lazily behind him.
(( Mumu would probably scare him off xD ))

“I could eat!” Mujetsu shouted as he nodded his head excitedly. “I’m quite famished after my journey and I was too lazy to cook for myself.... so I was thinking I’d do thee ol’ liquid diet.” He said laughing as he swished his tail side to side still hugging Meep. “Hope ya know your gonna have to tell me when to let go oooor I’m just gonna stay here.” He said teasingly.

Loyal Gaian

(( xP You clearly don't know Meep. x3 ))

Meep chuckled and smiled softly. "Ya know, that isn't very good for ya. I don't mind cookin' for ya. I always make too much for myself." At hearing the threat of never letting go, he started purring a bit louder, lifting Mumu's chin up towards him. "Mmmm, is that a promise?"
(( Well first time meeting soooo hahahaha xD ))
Mujetsu laughed heartily. “Yes I do but we all do plenty of things not so good or healthy for us. Thank ya kindly Meep. I look forward to eating you. I-i-I mean your food.” He said laughing at himself as he looked at his bottle. “Baaaad bottle.” His tail swished playfully as he grinned at Meep. “Ya gonna have a hard time cookin for me if I’m clinging to ya.” He said laughing. “But yeah it’s a threat or a promise who knooows?” He asked squeezing Meep tighter. “Maybe I’ll just climb ya and ride ya while ya cook me dinner.” He said jokingly as he stuck his tongue out at Meep teasingly.

Loyal Gaian

Without even realizing it, Meep had leaned down and kissed Mumu on the lips. His own tail swaying behind him. "Ya ganna be my little monkey cat, eh? Fine with me." His tail moved to curl around the smaller man and kept him close as he headed into the kitchen with Mumu still clinging to him. He didn't mind it one bit, in fact, he rather liked it. He'd been alone for quite some time, so finding someone that wanted to cling to him and be with him was making his twin hearts hammer in his chest.
Mujetsu eagerly kissed Meep back and laughed after the kiss. “What no tongue!? I thought you were supposed to make me dinner first? Or wait I think that’s for the other thing...” He said jokingly as he laughed to himself as he scuttled up Meeps back and cling to him. “Ooooh oh oooh ah aaah.” He laughed trying his best at monkey noises. “Sooo whatcha gonna make us Meep?” He asked curiously.

Loyal Gaian

"Well, I'm a fan of seafood. I had planned to make a special dish that I'm quite known for. Rosie used to love it and always asked me for it." He chuckled as he headed into the kitchen with Mumu on his back.
Chef Zeke LeDeltrie
"Well, I'm a fan of seafood. I had planned to make a special dish that I'm quite known for. Rosie used to love it and always asked me for it." He chuckled as he headed into the kitchen with Mumu on his back.

What a coincidence I too enjoy seafood!” He said smiling at the fact it was pretty obvious that he would him being a Neko and all. He swished his tail side to side excitedly. Mumu quickly climbed a top Meep shoulders and sat with his legs resting in his chest. “Together we are MeepMu! FEAR US!!” He said waving his arms and claws out in the air frantically swatting at nothing but he made sure his claws were far away from meeps head.

Loyal Gaian

Meep chuckled and smiled. "I figured you liked seafood too." Hearing the neko on his shoulders he beamed and wiggled his ears to tickle the man lightly on the sides. He went to the fridge and started getting the things he needed, his tail helping him since he just had the one arm. He hummed softly as he went about cooking, it was a habit of his.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff