Welcome to Gaia! ::

If you met Justin Bieber you would...

Scream and cry like a fan girl. 0.035714285714286 3.6% [ 3 ]
Stare like an idiot. 0.05952380952381 6.0% [ 5 ]
Throw a water bottle at him which seems like the thing now. 0.39285714285714 39.3% [ 33 ]
Walk away. 0.51190476190476 51.2% [ 43 ]
Total Votes:[ 84 ]

Mumu burst out laughing uncontrollably as he wiggled and squirmed about on Meeps shoulders. When Meep stopped to focus on cooking he wrapped his tail around his sides in hopes of protecting himself. He wrapped his arm around Meeps forehead and rested his head on his arms, watching Meep cook excitedly. “I might have to stop my liquid diet if I hang out with you more.” He said smilingly as he purred softly

Loyal Gaian

"You can drink, just don't expect me to drink with you. I don't do well with booze. It does weird things with me..." He was amazing to watch as he peeled and devained at least four dozen shrimp and crawfish tails with just a single hand. He continued to hum as he worked, his tail moving to help grab a few things near by.
“Hey ya don’t have to tell me twice.” Mumu replied snapping his fingers before a his bottle tha Bead on the bar counter appeared in his hands and he took a quick swing. “What why? What does it do?” He asked curiously as he took yet another swing. He watched Meep work, he was quite amazing to watch. “You are really good at that. I usually just roast things over a fire and hope they don’t burn.” He said laughing as he took another swig of his drink.

Loyal Gaian

Meep chuckled softly. "Well... one time it made my eyesight vanish for three days... another time it made my whole body completely numb and unresponsive. So... yeah... I don't do well with booze." He soon finished cleaning the shrimp and started making a sauce, dicing up onions, garlic and a few other herbs. "I use fire too.... but probably not the way you would think."
“Sooo that’s good to know if I ever need to kidnap you.” He whispered jokingly as he drank some more and continued to watch Meep purring as he sniffed the scent of his food. “Smells delicious!” He exclaimed happily as he thought to himself. “Do you use it to bathe?” He questioned curiously just throwing the first thing that popped inside his mind.

Loyal Gaian

Meep chuckled. "Nope, I use it to keep me alive. I'm not a normal being... I have two hearts, three stomachs and a few other things.... One stomach is directly under my hearts and holds a fire in it... if it were to ever go out.... I would die. For good." Once he finished the dicing, he started mixing things together, setting a pot of water to start boiling. He put a skillet pan down to brown the herbs, garlic and onions.
Mumu shook his head. “Well I pray your fire never goes out Meep.” He said putting the lid back on his drink and stuffing it into his robe. “Any more and I’ll probably get drunk as hell.” He said laughing as he hiccuped and brushed his nose. “That’s quite the bit of organs Meep do stomachs digest separate things or do you require more food?” He asked curiously before he attempted to tickle Meeps ears or at the very least caress them.

Loyal Gaian

Meep's long ears shifted and flicked a few times. He chuckled softly and smiled. "I eat a bit more then most, but that's about it. As for my fire, I keep it going by eating a few things that stoke it... coal... twigs.... and light fluid helps too." He chuckled softly as he added some cooking sherry into the mix before adding the shrimp and crawfish tails.
“Fascinating!” He exclaimed happily he always enjoyed learning about new creatures, beings, and friends. “You really like cooking don’t ya Meep?” He said smiling as he continued to watch Meep chef it up. “You should be the chef here and I’ll be the bartender!” He said with a twinkle in his eyes as he wiggles around with excitement. “Think about it me and you Meep we could get this place up and running again. We could have guests and new friends and we could do right by our friends!” He said excitedly as he looked around with many ideas rushing through his mind before his excitement came to a dead halt. “I kinda just wish they would come back Meep...” He whispered looking around at the inn. He quickly shook his head and pulled out his bottle before taking another long swig trying to shake that thought off.

Loyal Gaian

Meep chuckled. "I am the chef here. It was originally what I was hired by Rosie for. But when the others started leaving, I took it upon myself to do pretty much everything. I use shadows to help me clean too." He flipped the skillet with his tail holding it, his hand holding a wooden spoon to stir the pasta in the pot. "Cooking is one of the few things I remember from my family. My dad taught me when I was little."
(( Hahahaha sorry about the late reply all the talk of food made me hungry I had to go make something to eat... uuugh come over and cook for me xD))
Mumu smiled and nodded his head. “Well I feel honoured to have you prepare a meal for us to share.” He said smiling as he continued to watch Meep cook. “Ah, it must be nice to have had family.” He said enviously as he caressed Meep’s head softly. “The only family I had is the ones I found here. I don’t remember anything of my blood relations.”

Loyal Gaian

"Most of my family is gone... we all got separated when my home world was destroyed." His ears shifted slightly. "I keep my family alive in my heart and mind. I know that a few are still alive, I feel their connect to me still... I just don't know where." He pulled out a small spoon and scooped up a single shrimp and a single crawfish. He blew on it a few times, before offering it up to Mumu to taste it. "Think it needs anything?"

Loyal Gaian

Rengaku

(( -poke poke- >.> RP tonight? ))
My deepest condolences Meep, that is quite a lot of loss to deal with.” He said smiling as he patted his head softly. He stared at the spoon eagerly as Meep blew on it and quickly ungraciously leaned forward and slurped it all up and chewed it and swallowed it quickly. “Nope it’s deeeelious!”

Loyal Gaian

Meep chuckled softly and nodded. He moved to drain the pasta before dropping the cooked pasta into the skillet. He gave it a few more flips before grabbing the bowls near by. Serving up two portions, he handed one up to Mumu along with a fork and continued onward to the main room of the bar. He sat down on a sofa by the window, not even minding that the neko was still on his shoulders.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff