Welcome to Gaia! ::

If you met Justin Bieber you would...

Scream and cry like a fan girl. 0.035714285714286 3.6% [ 3 ]
Stare like an idiot. 0.05952380952381 6.0% [ 5 ]
Throw a water bottle at him which seems like the thing now. 0.39285714285714 39.3% [ 33 ]
Walk away. 0.51190476190476 51.2% [ 43 ]
Total Votes:[ 84 ]

Loyal Gaian

Meep nodded. "I'll make my family's specialty." He leaned down and kissed Mumu's nose before slipping into the kitchen behind them. He quickly set to work, summoning his partner and double, SC. The shadow demon sighed as he went to work assisting as needed, having to wear several layers to not touch anything. His single white dot of an eye glared as he squinted, not a fan of the light since he was a living shadow. As Meep worked, he went into his usual habit of humming, it soon turned into singing as he moved about the kitchen. It was enchanting to hear, his native tongue was so different and the song had a alluring melody to it. It was almost as if he was telling some kind of story.
Yuki smiled as she watched the neko gracefully jump over the bar. She listened to his every word. She giggled when he finished. “You don’t have to worry about me sweetie. I’m going to need a bigger glass than that.” She stated looking at the wine glass of red alcohol. “Trust me I’ve had my fair share of drinks.” She scoffed and slowly breathed in the scent of the liquor, Its scent was sweet and it definitely smelled strong. She shrugged her shoulders and quickly drank the glass down. “Huh... Not bad.” She said smiling as she breathed slowly then it hit her. The Fire, it felt as if she had a warm fire in her belly. Jesus Christ it was strong! She looked up at the Neko and Meep and hazily. She watched one kiss the other on the nose. “D’aaaaw you two are soooo cute~” Her whole body felt warm and tingly. She leaned down onto the counter and rested her head and tried to focus on breathing. “H-h-Hey get me...Anooorher” She mumbled sticking her hand up. She giggled quietly to herself trying to regain her composure.

She quickly sat back up hearing their conversation. “W-why I woooould lurv some food.” She shouted as she giggled to herself and tried to reach for the neko’s tail. “Come h-here you fluffy wittle thing you.” She whispered as she continued to reach for his tail. Her ears twitched as she heard someone’s singing it sounded beautiful. She listened to it happily appreciating it. “My God the angels themselves would cry.” She said as she hiccuped and giggled yet again.
(( I looove your avi Chef Zeke heart ))
Ren smiled and caressed Meeps face before he went into the kitchen. “Sounds lovely I’m sure she’ll love it.” He shouted to Meep as he went to cook. Quite the charmer that one. He thought to himself as his tail swished as he turned his attention back to the dark elf just as she spoke to him he wasn’t much for multitasking.

He stared in shock finished her glass. “Wait! I said.... slowly. “ He sighed and then crossed his arms before he moved his tail away from the dark elf. “Please don’t touch my tail miss, that’s rather personal.” He said softly not wanting to offend their guest. “Perhaps you should just have some water with ice. While you wait for your meal.” He said before he went back into the kitchen to retrieve a pitcher full of water and ice.

“Little one doesn’t know how to handle her drink.” He whispered to Meep with a smirk on his face before he walked back out the bar and poured her a glass of water. “Trust me the food shall be worth the wait Miss.” He put the glass in front of her before he took a sip from his bottle. “If you want any more, Miss, I’ll get you something lighter.”
The dark elf took the glass of water and drank it down quickly thinking it was another beverage. “Huh this ones kind of weak don’t you think?” She hadn’t really listened to him as she was still feeling her first glass.

Loyal Gaian

(( xD Which one? I can never settle on one I truly like. xP I have over 64 different outfits saved. xD ))

Meep shivered when he felt Mumu near him. SC rolled his eye, but said nothing, just standing there to do what Meep needed him to. Meep nodded, not looking up from his work. It wasn't long before the scent of seafood and ramen started to pillow out from the kitchen. It was only a little longer before he finished, SC helping him serve up the ramen since Meep only had one arm after all. Once he was sure it was ready, he brought out the bowl and set it down in front of the dark elf. "Here ya go. The Zilverwing Family Special Ramen. Enjoy." SC sighed before vanishing back into the darkness, his extra clothes dropping to the ground.
(( Both! I liked the one before and I loooove this one! I wish I had that many outfits!!! xD Oh and I creeped you twos conversation earlier to find out your heights. >//< ))

She breathed in the scent of the food deeply. Normally she wasn’t a fan of seafood but this scent was heavenly. “Thank you!” She shouted as she smiled up at Meep. Her height was only about 5’4, she was considerably shorter than the both of the men who stood in front of her. “Do you have any chop sticks?” She asked curiously. She wasn’t much for forks as she found them strange and preferred to use her hands or sticks. She stared at Meep seeing that he only had one arm she was amazed that he prepared such a meal.
Mumu smiled at Meep and wrapped his tail around his shamelessly and secretly. He grinned at Meep and blew a quick kiss at him before laughing. “So Meep when can I see where you live Mr. Zilverwing?” He whispered to him curiously.

Ren turned to the dark elf and looked around the bar quickly before he put a pair of chop sticks in front of her. “There you go Miss.”
Yuki smiled and took the chop sticks and started to eat slowly. “So how long have to two love birds been together?” She asked curiously as she looked at the both of them as she ate her wonderful meal. It was obvious they liked each other. She wasn’t quite sure if they were a couple or just friends. She liked entertainment while she ate and thought this would be fun.

Loyal Gaian

Meep's face darkened again at Mumu's words. "Shhh, most don't use my real last name... I usually got by Collins." He turned his head back to the clearly drunk dark elf. His ears flicked slightly. "Well... um... we just met a few hours ago..."
Mumu smiled and laughed lightly. “Why what’s wrong with that I heard you use that name earlier?” He asked out of curiosity as he thought to himself. “If it’s a sensitive matter I shall use Collins.” He replied as he heard what Meep had said to the elf.
He too turned to the dark elf before he half whispered to Her just to tease Meep or to watch his cute face go red again. “It may have only been a few hours ago but he’s definitely going to bear my children. He just doesn’t know it yet.” He smirked and he waved and winked at Meep.

(( rofl ))

Loyal Gaian

Meep's ears stood nearly straight up at hearing Mumu's words. His tan face turned almost brown for how hard he was blushing. His tail flicked with excitement at the idea. "Well... the fall solstice is coming up.... I usually have SC just seal me in the basement." He moved over to the smaller male and softly nipped at his neck. "As for my last name, I do not like using my real one... even Rosie always used my fake last name, and she's known me a long time."
Mumu looked at Meep as he raised an eyebrow. “That’s an odd way to tell someone you’ll have their babies.” He replies with a grin, he loved to see Meeps face full of red and embarrassment. He was quickly figuring things out in his head as he thought of all the things he had learned of Meep. “Perhaps we should go to your basement and have a conversation in privacy Mr.Collins?” He whispered to Meep now that their conversation had turned more personal.

Loyal Gaian

Meep started to give a soft purring noise as he stood closer to Mumu. He snapped his fingers and the strange black and white male appeared. "SC, watch the bar and make sure these two ladies don't get too drunk." SC nodded and crossed his arms over his chest. Meep held a hand out to help the neko down the stairs to the basement. Down in the basement, it was humid and warm. It looked like a jungle down, plants everywhere, a small lagoon-like pool, and even a large bed that looked it was made with plants and vines. The things lighting the basement were crystals, scattered about here and there to give the most romantic mood lighting ever.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff