Welcome to Gaia! ::

If you met Justin Bieber you would...

Scream and cry like a fan girl. 0.035714285714286 3.6% [ 3 ]
Stare like an idiot. 0.05952380952381 6.0% [ 5 ]
Throw a water bottle at him which seems like the thing now. 0.39285714285714 39.3% [ 33 ]
Walk away. 0.51190476190476 51.2% [ 43 ]
Total Votes:[ 84 ]

((lol wrong account i ment marthax904))

Loyal Gaian

(( added, and it's your post. xP ))

Distinct Friend

6,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

"It's a small world after all." The tone softly escaped Rose's lips as she opened the doors to the inn. "Oh goodness, that song is so annoying. I don't even know the words to it." She grumbled to herself as the latched the doors open and looked into the seemingly abandoned building. "Could have looked worse I guess." There seemed to have been some foot traffic not too long ago and that brought a smile to her face. Slowly she made her way into the building, her foot steps echoing into the dark building.

Loyal Gaian

Bipytron

Meep's mismatched eyes glowed in the darkness as he watched the traveler enter. A smile spread over his muzzle, not bothering to hide his fang filled mouth in the dark. "Well, it's good to see someone." He moved slowly from the bar and over to the the traveler, his voice held a purr as he spoke.
(( glad to see this place is still going! biggrin hopefully next time people will be on razz ))
Venomgurl after months of solitude walked in only to see max standing there right in front of her. Her eyes lit up like christams trees in decemder. As she ran to him to embrace him the only thing that she could manage to speak was his name with a single tear running down her face "Max" as she clung to him she felt so much relief to know that he wasnt dead. Venom's long fiery red hair smelled like dafadiles in the summer time, her soft as a babies bottom but cold as ice, her lips plump and red, and her fangs white as snow but as sharp as a knife. After a long embrace she manage to speak again "oh max, i thought id lost jax" her heart overwhelmed with emotion as she knew that if max was alive so was jax. she leaned in for a kiss because the resemblance to jax was undeniable sheforgot for a second that it wasnt jax, so she stoped herself mid kiss and apologized. Her red hair partially covering her face, after she leand over to his ear and whispered "max i will get a room so we can catch up. We do have a lot to catch up on and i feel like cuddling with u..." she paused for a min to smell his neck and with a simple wiff she remeber what she felt for him and all of the times they spent together so she proceeded to finish her ssentance "but i want it to be with jax and i know you have a connection with him so could u get him here for me please" with that said she walked over to bypitron and huged her firmly and looked around to see all of the familiar faces "i missed all of u and im sorry i disappeard after max had that battle the pain it was to great i had to leave, i couldnt bare it any longer" with that she turned back to bypitron and smiled "do u thinki could get my old room back or is it taken? If it is thats alright im fine with a different one all i request is that it be a descent size as i have alot of stuff." After she patiently waits for bypitrons decision by sitting down right next to max.

Loyal Gaian

Meep blinked in surprised at the vampire women that had come running in and tackling in what seemed a fit of passion. "Um... hello there. Are you okay there?" His tail swayed slowly behind him, glad to see more people and the owner had finally come back to the Inn.
Venom looked over to zeke and her eyes widened as shed recognized that face anywhere. As she ran to takle zeke with an embrace she yelled "oh zeke ive missed you too" and she gave zeke a big kiss on the cheek"muahh, how are you my furry friend"

Loyal Gaian

Meep jumped at the sudden tackle and kiss. His mismatched eyes a bit wide with surprise. "Um... I'm alright. Cold like usual cause of the snow outside." He pointed to the window where a few snowflakes silently fell past the window. "Other then that, I'm peachy."
Venom smiled at the sence of comf that her friend was alright "and how have things been around here since ive been away? I know i left suddenly but at the thought of loosing jax i panicked and couldnt bare it i had to leave and i am trully sorry for not saying a word" venom looked down in sadness at the fear of never seeing jax alive again.

Loyal Gaian

He shrugged, running his fingers through his green hair. "Well, not a lot really. Rosie left for a while too, and pretty much everyone else. It's mostly been me living in the basement like usual. I've done everything I can to keep this place clean and in shape. Seems I'm the only employee that didn't vanish, so I take care of the building while Rosie's gone." He blushed faintly at her words about Jax. "Oh, he's been here for a while, mostly coming and going every now and then."
Venom perked up when she heard him say this "oh yes i figured since max is here that jax is ok seeing as they cant live one without the othee. Its just that last time i saw him he was in a great and dangerous battle and didnt return and i thought that... i thought i had lost him forever but seeing max i just knew jax was ok" venom missed everyone so much.

Loyal Gaian

Meep nodded. "Yeah. They're fine. They just got back not long ago." His long ears shifted through his hair. "Need anything to eat or drink?"
Venoms head perked up at the sound of zeke saying something to drink. Venomhas only bee surviving off of little rabbits and sqirls... small animals."Oh yes im dying for some reall high quality blood i havent been taking my feeding to the extreme importance that i used to and i am weak becase of it and my strength is faultering... please"
venomgurl
Venoms head perked up at the sound of zeke saying something to drink. Venomhas only bee surviving off of little rabbits and sqirls... small animals."Oh yes im dying for some reall high quality blood i havent been taking my feeding to the extreme importance that i used to and i am weak becase of it and my strength is faultering... please"

Venom proceeded to go sit down and remembered to ask him about a room so she turned towards him "Oh and could i also get a room or if its not ocupied could i get my old roomback" and she sat sown waiting paitiently for her blood and a responce with a smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff