Welcome to Gaia! ::

If you met Justin Bieber you would...

Scream and cry like a fan girl. 0.035714285714286 3.6% [ 3 ]
Stare like an idiot. 0.05952380952381 6.0% [ 5 ]
Throw a water bottle at him which seems like the thing now. 0.39285714285714 39.3% [ 33 ]
Walk away. 0.51190476190476 51.2% [ 43 ]
Total Votes:[ 84 ]

Loyal Gaian

Meep moved to nuzzle the neko's chest, purring softly to him. "I know that feeling.... when I see a gun... I remember the time I was captured.... the hunters that chased me all over the planet... it's why I never leave here... Rosie made this place a hunt free area... I don't have to be afraid anymore.... though... if I do loose my temper... you will need to either kill me or knock me out... when my darkness takes over I can't always control it... I am fused with pure darkness after all." His ears lowered slightly. "I've killed many myself.. but I try to forget about it... I don't like dwelling on the past...
He sighed as he looked at Meep and tried to smile. “I like you Meep I really do. I just don’t want to hurt you or get you hurt. Or worse have you die because of me... I mean the more I think about it maybe it’s for the best we stay friends. You have to stay here to remain safe and I wander too much and have many enemies... I can’t let go of the past... too many of the ones I cared for blood is on my hands.” He felt sad he didn’t want it to be like this. He was just trying to think of what would be best for Meep in the end. “I don’t want to add you to my history like that.”

Loyal Gaian

Rengaku
He sighed as he looked at Meep and tried to smile. “I like you Meep I really do. I just don’t want to hurt you or get you hurt. Or worse have you die because of me... I mean the more I think about it maybe it’s for the best we stay friends. You have to stay here to remain safe and I wander too much and have many enemies... I can’t let go of the past... too many of the ones I cared for blood is on my hands.” He felt sad he didn’t want it to be like this. He was just trying to think of what would be best for Meep in the end. “I don’t want to add you to my history like that.”

Meep slowly sat up. "I'm sorta use to being alone anyway.... I have been for a long time now.... I'm just some stupid freak that no one wants me..." He got up and went over to the mini hot spring he had made himself. He sat near the water, clearly trying to hide the fact that he was struggling to not show any emotion. Honestly, he hated being alone all the time. It was mentally scaring him.
Chef Zeke LeDeltrie
Rengaku

Meep slowly sat up. "I'm sorta use to being alone anyway.... I have been for a long time now.... I'm just some stupid freak that no one wants me..." He got up and went over to the mini hot spring he had made himself. He sat near the water, clearly trying to hide the fact that he was struggling to not show any emotion. Honestly, he hated being alone all the time. It was mentally scaring him.

Mujetsu stood up quickly and walked after him. “I never said that!” He shouted as he grabbed hold of Meep. “ I know they’re your words but I want you to know I do not think that of you. Your not a stupid freak. Your unique. I’ve never seen anyone so amazing. I want you I really do. It’s just after all the things I’ve done... I’m scared. I know there is a reckoning coming for me. To me your innocent and I am marked. I don’t want to taint you with darkness...with my sins.” He said sighing as he held Meep. “I am always alone as well....” He admitted quietly. “I just think we should start as friends. Close friends. I will still be here for you. Just the idea of being a family terrifies me. What if I die? I’ll come back, change into someone something else and I’ll forget you I don’t want that. Those kinds of thought keep me awake at night. Who have I all forgotten.”

Loyal Gaian

Rengaku
Chef Zeke LeDeltrie
Rengaku

Mujetsu stood up quickly and walked after him. “I never said that!” He shouted as he grabbed hold of Meep. “ I know they’re your words but I want you to know I do not think that of you. Your not a stupid freak. Your unique. I’ve never seen anyone so amazing. I want you I really do. It’s just after all the things I’ve done... I’m scared. I know there is a reckoning coming for me. To me your innocent and I am marked. I don’t want to taint you with darkness...with my sins.” He said sighing as he held Meep. “I am always alone as well....” He admitted quietly. “I just think we should start as friends. Close friends. I will still be here for you. Just the idea of being a family terrifies me. What if I die? I’ll come back, change into someone something else and I’ll forget you I don’t want that. Those kinds of thought keep me awake at night. Who have I all forgotten.”

Meep shook his head. "You couldn't 'taint' me if you tried.... Back when I was first married, I lost it when some punk pushed my adopted son down and I went feral on him. I LITERALLY ate him! I took pleasure in doing it, too... I've killed a lot of people before.... why else do you think people want to hunt me down. I'm nothing but a monster. Hell the hunter that took my eye ate it in front of me, thinking it would give him powers like what I have.... SC showed up and I ordered him to end the b*****d...." He turned his head to one side, closing his only eye. "If anyone would be tainted, it would be you...." In his own mind he was sobbing, but he hid it from Mumu. From everyone really. Even when his best friends, the twin werewolves Jax and Max, showed up, he had to hide it. He was so miserable from being alone all the time.
The tribal wolf man growled lowly as he walked inside the inn. “Hello?” He called out as he sniffed the air. A familiar scent lingered in the air. “Hmm. Interesting.” He whispered to himself making his way to the bar to find himself a seat. He looked at the SC creature behind the bar with a raised an eyebrow as he continued to gaze upon the creature. “You’re an odd one. Can you get me a whiskey. With ice please.” He asked as he took his seat.

Loyal Gaian

Kaskitewaw-Mahihkan
The tribal wolf man growled lowly as he walked inside the inn. “Hello?” He called out as he sniffed the air. A familiar scent lingered in the air. “Hmm. Interesting.” He whispered to himself making his way to the bar to find himself a seat. He looked at the SC creature behind the bar with a raised an eyebrow as he continued to gaze upon the creature. “You’re an odd one. Can you get me a whiskey. With ice please.” He asked as he took his seat.
The black and white demon nodded and turned to grab the drink. He had to use tongs the whole time, making sure not to touch anything that wasn't black, white, or gray. "Quite. Here is your drink, sir. I'm will be tending tonight as my master is down in his room with a guest." He placed the drink in front of the werewolf, not at all phased by the guest's appearance. He knew the twins, so this wasn't his first time meeting one such as him. But he was to do his duty and serve the guests till his master came back.
He watched the demon in front of him attentively. Taking notice to its caution. It was hard not to especially because of its use of tongs. “Thanks mate.” He said as he picked up the drink. He sniffed it slowly. “A fine drink indeed.” He put the drink back down on the bar, not bothering to take even a sip. “Your master... What’s his name?” He asked curiously as he sniffed the air once more, trying to distinguish the scents in the air. He could smell three scents for sure. He wasn’t quite sure if this creature in front of him had one. But he smelt at least three others lingering nearby.

Loyal Gaian

"That would be Meep. It is what he likes being called. He is down in his room with a guest. I am SC Alpha, the guardian of him." He bowed slightly, his arrow like tail tapping faintly on the ground behind him.
He smiled and looked at SC with a very amused look upon his face. “That’s a cute name.” He grinned trying to think of what kind of creature would call themselves Meep. He imagined something cute like a small cat that could speak only saying it’s name. “Now you said your Master was with a guest?” He asked inquisitively as he bowed back to the demon. “A pleasure to meet you SC Alpha.” He took a moment to think about how to proceed. “You know how to cook?”

Loyal Gaian

"The master has made the meal for the day ahead of time. Do you require food? I can get you a bowl. It is his family's famous seafood soup." He didn't seem to react to hearing his owner's name refereed to as 'cute', but he'd heard a lot of things in his very long life.
“Sure that sounds lovely my good man.” He smiled at SC before he quickly looked around the room. Trying to figure out where the scents led to. He turned his attention back to the demon. “Now can you tell me what this guest looked like that is with your master?” He asked returning the subject back to what the demon seemed to have ignored.

Loyal Gaian

SC raised a single white brow against his white skin at the question. "I am not at liberty to give out that information. I am to merely tend the bar with food and drinks." He headed into the kitchen, fetching a white bowl and putting some of the soup in it before bring it back for the guest. He set it down in front of the werewolf, standing back over where the trap door was hidden.
Yuki popped her head back up off the bar counter. Her cloaking enchantment wore off as she awoke and she became visible to everyone again. “Damn that cat wasn’t lying. That was some strong s**t.” She mumbled as she yawned and stretched her arms. “I wonder where he is now.” She said sleepily as she looked around the room. She quickly took notice to the wolf man and the demon. She watched the man cautiously. The demon looked odd. She was more interested in the man who sat at the bar near her. He looked familiar. Not him in particular but the way he was dressed.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff