Scream and cry like a fan girl. 0.05 5.0% [ 1 ]
Stare like an idiot. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Throw a water bottle at him which seems like the thing now. 0.4 40.0% [ 8 ]
Walk away. 0.55 55.0% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 20 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 1345 1346 1347 > >> >>> »|
User Image
"New Divide" by Linkin Park

"I think you're a little crazy." Shade said with a smirk as she turned to face Rose on her seat, her arms crossing from habit. Shade's outfit had noticeable changed, no longer black but white plus she no longer wore her shades. "But then again...who in theis world is sane these days?" She said before looking around once again. "I like it. Nice place to call home."

Distinct Friend

6,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
((I gotta restart the computer. I'll be back.))

Rose glared at her for a second before giggling. "I may be. But you live me for it don't ya?" Rose smield from ear to ear. She took note of the change in wardrobe and liked it. It must mean something good. Though Rose would wait for her to tell her what happened. When Rose heard her say that she liked it she managed to smile wider. "Thank you. I didn't want to change a thing. Mal was the one who told us to make a new one. Since I was the only co-owner who really was there all the time for the club then I decided to do it." She looked around. "Just bringing that homey feel to it is the hard part."
User ImageUser Image

"I didn't really know Mal that well. We'd talked a few times, but I never really got to know her." Shades said with a slight shrug before noticing Rose had taken aglance at her outfit. "Yeah. I decided to drop the black. For one thing, it made me seem to intimidating I was told. And for another...it made me seem cold and dark, which could be true but for the most part I'm not. Black might have looked better on me, mostly due to my deeply tanned skin, but white gives me a more welcoming appearance." She said, pausing to think on what she'd said.

Distinct Friend

6,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
((Back. XD))

Rosen odded slowly to what she said about Mal. THen she listened intently on what she siad about the way she dressed and thought about it. "I guess so... yeah, black is more intimidating." She said with a giggle. "But I am hard to intimidate so I really didn't take much notice of it. But I like the white. Its a... much more free-er color."
User Image

Shade raised an eyebrow at Rose's words. "Free-er? Is that a word?" She questioned, her more serious side showing a bit. "Heck, it doesn't matter. What matters is having fun and living happy." She said to cover her seriousness as she was trying to be more laid back.

((I'm at work right now, so my replies might be slow. Boss has me riding a desk, dang it.))

Distinct Friend

6,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
((How do you ride a desk?))

Rose raised an eyebrow at Shade in return at her serious of Rose's words. "Ummm... I don't think so. BUt it gets the point across." Rose then couldn't chuckle at Shade's reaction. "Does bad grammer annoy you?"
User Image

"Not really. Little kids don't really have a decent grammar and I deal with them alot." Shade replied, remembering her 'brother's' daughter who was 8. "The place I used to hang out was crawling with kids, but it was attacked and torched to the ground, so they all split up. I haven't seen but a few people since." She said with a shrug. "So you think this place will get popular?"

((You do something wrong and they put you on desk work until you're cleared. I'm going through cold cases and today's my day off, but I volunteered to come in and help. I didn't do anything wrong, I'm just riding the desk as we call it.))

Distinct Friend

6,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
((oh, I get it. >.< ))

Rose shrugged. "I don't know. I sure hope so. I hope the old members will come here. And I am hoping to attract some new people too." Rose sighed and scratched her head. "I really hope so..."
*The large silver scaled Dragonoid flew down and alighted on the ground just beyond the club's yard edging, folding her wings in the usual place around her shoulders like a cape and moving forward slowly, placing each taloned foot forward carefully as she inspected the refurbished building she had frequented before, multi-colored eyes sweeping over the fresh threshold as she turned the handle gently and went inside delicately*

(Poor old thread... *mourn* )

Distinct Friend

6,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
((Mal told us too. >.< I just did it becuase I was the only co-owner still around. >.< ))

Rose was at the counter gently polishing it over and ver, starring down at her reflection.

Distinct Friend

6,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
((I barley changed it. >.< So please don't be mad at me Lange. She told us to make a new one. >.< ))
*The Dragonoid smiled and strode to the bar quietly, taking a seat and leaning to look at the reflective surface, words holding a amusing tone as she toyed with her old friend* Is it really that intruiging to polish a counter?

(I know I know, but it seems so.... unpagefully posted whee Meaning it's empty xd Hiya Lange, wrking on my 6th 80 now razz )
(... hm. I can't really give praise nor disdain. I'm at a loss of words to be honest.)
(...alidas, I hope the gods of WoW smite you to the ground.)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff