Welcome to Gaia! ::

If you met Justin Bieber you would...

Scream and cry like a fan girl. 0.035714285714286 3.6% [ 3 ]
Stare like an idiot. 0.05952380952381 6.0% [ 5 ]
Throw a water bottle at him which seems like the thing now. 0.39285714285714 39.3% [ 33 ]
Walk away. 0.51190476190476 51.2% [ 43 ]
Total Votes:[ 84 ]

Loyal Gaian

Meep was laying in the window of the Inn, letting the warm sun hit his fur covered body. He was only wearing a pair of black surfer shorts, not bothering to cover up his furry chubby torso. It had been rather quite, so he didn't think anyone would care what he wore. He was purring softly as he slept.
Jax was many things and today he was calm...rare but calm. Walking into the inn he would lick his lips as he was covered in blood from head to toe. Though not his own it was still there. Slowly he looked around the tavern and would spot meep sitting in a window. Slowly he walked over leaving a mess as he went. Getting close to meep's ear he would whisper "there is a hole in your bucket...." With a devilish grin he would wait.

Loyal Gaian

Meep's ears shot up and he opened his pink eye wide. He jumped and spun around before falling off and face planting on the ground. He sighed and pushed himself up his only hand. Frowning when he saw the blood, knowing he'd have to clean that up, but then looked worried and shocked when he saw it was Jax. "Jax?! What happened? Are you okay? Why are you covered in blood?"
With a light chuckle he looked down at himself then to keep with blank eyes. He thought for a moment then spoke softly. " I lost my temper with a black bear....and well..tada!!!" Ploping down he would cross his legs and look him over. " how ya been keep?"

Loyal Gaian

The darkling blushed and rubbed the socket where his right arm had once been. "Getting by. No one ever comes here, so the hunters can't find me."
Shook his head slowly and would place a hand on meeps shoulder. " meep if your being hunted you just stalking them from the shadows..wait till they are asleep and slit their throats one by one...it works for me...and max...though max just likes stomping their heads in..." Looking around he would pull his hand away and stretch. " how has it been around here besides quiet..."

Loyal Gaian

Meep shook his head, making his messy hair move to show his missing eye. "That's not my style. You know I hate fighting..." He sighed softly, his ears lowering a bit. "I may be made of darkness, but I'm nice and kind... I'm motherly too."
Feeling like being mean he would lunge at keep to try and full on tackle hug him smearing bear blood all over him. "I missed my little keep! Haha been hunting with max...he has been down and out...sense rose left he...he is like dog missing his master....he loved her......sad.."
(( so i just downloaded the app that i just found out existed so ill be able to post on the rp more now. I wish it would liven up and get back to the glory days))

Loyal Gaian

Meep yawned as he came out of his basement room. He'd gotten dangerously thin after sleeping for so long. He ran his fingers through his long messy green hair. He stumbled to the corner of the bar and grabbed the jar that sat there with something that was glowing crimson in a clear liquid. He pulled out the sphere and shook it off a few times to get the liquid out of it. Once he was sure it was dry, he leaned his head back and popped it in his empty socket. He shook his head a few times then yawned as he adjusted to the eye.
Now that it was in, he went over the feed, seeing that no one had come while he he'd slept. Shrugging, he started his day by cleaning the bar, moving a bit sluggishly as he worked to make the place nice and clean again.
((Holy crap!!! Hey!!!!!! Im so happy your back!!!!))

Loyal Gaian

groov
((Holy crap!!! Hey!!!!!! Im so happy your back!!!!))
(Yeah, I came back for a bit. Mostly just cause I'm taking a break from IMVU after some crap a hoe started. -.- )
((Man hoes need to go on with their selfs ))
Ren slowly pushed open the doors of the inn and waltzed on inside. Humming quietly to himself as he gazed around the room smiling softly as the memories came flooding back to him. “ Oh my friends it’s been so long... I’ve missed you dearly.” He said sighing as he took a seat at the bar. “Please a drink good bar keep!” He announced joyously as he removes his mask and stretched slowly. “ I have had such a long journey and it feels good to be back, it feels like home.” He said lovingly as he leaned onto the bar and rested his head upon his arms, he flicked his tail back and forth. “Tell me how is everyone it’s been so long!” He said as he waited patiently for his drink. “Who am I? You ask why I am a dear old friend to many I’ve gone by many names you see...” He said smiling to himself as he turned around and looked around the bar and reality slowly started to set in. “Where is everyone?” He asked curiously as he quickly turned around to look at the bartender just to realize they were just a figment of his imagination. “Oh...” He said leaping over the counter before he quickly began rummaging around in the bar. “Well might as well have a drink if it’s just me myself and I.” He whispered to himself as he found his drink. “I knew it would still be here!” He smiles to himself as he sighed unscrewing the cap to his bottle of secret liquor. “Rose you are a true friend.” He said raising his bottle in the air. “A toast to you dear friend! May we meet again soon.” He spoke softly before taking a long hearty swing. “Until then perhaps I could make some new friends or maybe meet them again.” He looked longingly at his bottle then at the room.

Loyal Gaian

Meep's long ears twitched as he heard movement upstairs. Yawning, he got up, stretching till ever joint in his long body popped loudly. His mismatched eyes glowed slightly in his dark basement room. He had never left, mostly cause he had no where else to go. He spent most of his days cleaning the bar from top to bottom encase anyone showed up. Heading up the stairs, he poked his head out of the trap door that lead down to his room. He saw feet and raised a brow. Sinking into a nearby shadow, he soon appeared behind the man and watched him silently, not really remembering him.

Rengaku

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces