Welcome to Gaia! ::

Siggy Image Link Code Fixed - New Code listed on the front page. Check it out!

Sweet! 0.48275862068966 48.3% [ 28 ]
Urm ... Kay? 0.51724137931034 51.7% [ 30 ]
Total Votes:[ 58 ]

Kawaii Warlord

Vladislaus~Dracula01
Yuzuki Yua

||OoC: I knew I could trust in ya mate!
But, anyways, doing alright. Bored, but doing alright. How about you?||
-{[ OoC:Took the day off from job hunting and studying -.- tooo many zero's and one's on that bloody list. So trying to make some money on here but that is failing like an alcoholic's liver. Wanna rp for a bit or nah just have a simple conversation? ]}-

Bashful Nymph

10,725 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
[[ OoC: emotion_yatta ]]

Greedy Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Yuzuki Yua
Vladislaus~Dracula01
Yuzuki Yua

||OoC: I knew I could trust in ya mate!
But, anyways, doing alright. Bored, but doing alright. How about you?||
-{[ OoC:Took the day off from job hunting and studying -.- tooo many zero's and one's on that bloody list. So trying to make some money on here but that is failing like an alcoholic's liver. Wanna rp for a bit or nah just have a simple conversation? ]}-
||Ooc: I'm game for whatever. We can Rp if you want.

Destiny:

Hello, Sweets.||

Kawaii Warlord

-{[ OoC: -Looks at keyboard- Eh, not sure Vlad, personally I want to kill my laptop, but if I do that, no more laptop.

'Ello Destiny! ]}-

Greedy Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Yuzuki Yua
-{[ OoC: -Looks at keyboard- Eh, not sure Vlad, personally I want to kill my laptop, but if I do that, no more laptop.

'Ello Destiny! ]}-
||OoC: -snickers- Well, just let me know. Not like I'm going anywhere anytime, so, will be here.||

Bashful Nymph

10,725 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
[[ OoC: Hi Yua! And allo sweets! I may post myself. Haven't fully decided just yet though. ]]

Greedy Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
||OoC: Well... Like I said, will be here.||

Kawaii Warlord

-{[ OoC: Boom, sad cute avi Scratch that I am having an ADD moment with my avi >.< Maybe, my internet is swell in the morning and a b***h at night.

Well Destiny if you do I might, just because Arinna and Seph never really had any conversations between them. Gah who knew RPing would be like playing League. A pain in the a** to snap back into. Well aside from the people, unless I am in chatterbox. sweatdrop ]}-

Greedy Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
||OoC: Cheese & Wine for all!!!
cheese_whine cheese_whine cheese_whine cheese_whine cheese_whine cheese_whine ||

Kawaii Warlord

-{[ OoC: You know I wonder if the real Vlad the Impaler was just as random as you were? I'm kinda having a hard picturing it after watch Dracula Untold for the millionth time sweatdrop ]}-

Greedy Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Yuzuki Yua
-{[ OoC: You know I wonder if the real Vlad the Impaler was just as random as you were? I'm kinda having a hard picturing it after watch Dracula Untold for the millionth time sweatdrop ]}-
||OoC: -laughs with shake of head- Doubt it. I like to think he was somewhat, but not on my level on randomness.|||

Kawaii Warlord

-{[ OoC: I so want a full blown HD Remaster for this game T-T xD I wouldn't be able to take him seriously if he was xD Then again that whole movie was awesome, well mostly for the fighting >.< ]}-

Greedy Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
||OoC: So do I. Love Star Wars.
I think he would be awesome. Unpredictable. But, yeah, that movie was the ish. I've seen it at least four times.
For some reason, I always enjoyed the Van Helsing Dracula. Plot sucked, but his character in made me like it and watch it well over two dozen times.||

Kawaii Warlord

-{[ OoC: I personally think KotOR has one of the best Star Wars plot lines ever >.< Besides Reven and Exile where the basic Yin and Yang tale of the two games. Sad to say I (think) killed him in TOR -Sigh of sadness- I think I only watched that movie one, Van Helsing, Dracula Untold actually hit my top three list, pushing the Divide out of it which is impressive since I'm basically a Netflix addict sweatdrop ]}-

Greedy Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Yuzuki Yua
-{[ OoC: I personally think KotOR has one of the best Star Wars plot lines ever >.< Besides Reven and Exile where the basic Yin and Yang tale of the two games. Sad to say I (think) killed him in TOR -Sigh of sadness- I think I only watched that movie one, Van Helsing, Dracula Untold actually hit my top three list, pushing the Divide out of it which is impressive since I'm basically a Netflix addict sweatdrop ]}-
||OoC: Have to agree with you. That was one of the best plots. I have that game on steam. Haven't played in a long time, but have it.
As for the last bit. Didn't like the fact he was trying to give life to his babies, nor the fact he could die from a werewolf bite. Hated it. But, somehow I'm compelled to watch it when it's in front of me.||

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff