Welcome to Gaia! ::

Siggy Image Link Code Fixed - New Code listed on the front page. Check it out!

Sweet! 0.48275862068966 48.3% [ 28 ]
Urm ... Kay? 0.51724137931034 51.7% [ 30 ]
Total Votes:[ 58 ]

Greedy Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Yuzuki Yua

||OoC: Still haven't gone to bed yet, been up all night. Lost in my own thoughts, listening to music, and playing Witcher 3. How's it going?||

Kawaii Warlord

Vladislaus~Dracula01
-{[ OoC: Just woke up and surprised, first time in about a week I got more than four hours of sleep. How the game? I heard people had some issues with it, personally I wouldn't give a s**t if there were problems. That story one of my all time favorites.

Which speaking of stories I gotta finish arch one gonk I hate myself sometimes. Then my mind is, oh here is an awesome idea for a story, then oh here is another unrelated awesome idea for a story. I'm just going to stick with math all day in my head. stare Also got some rubbish here, so escaping into another world would not be a bad idea. -Ponders thought- ]}-

Kawaii Warlord

-{[ OoC: Brb coffee ]}-

Greedy Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
|| OoC: I have no problems with it. I actually enjoy it. Haven't played too much of the story, but still find myself playing and doing random a** side quest.

I feel like if I put my head down on a pillow, I would be out. Though, oddly I'm doing what I can to refrain from doing so. My sleep schedule is all messed up, and it needs to be fixed. -sigh-

Gonna be a long day...

-snickers-

Sounds like it could be a interesting day for you too. ||

Kawaii Warlord

Vladislaus~Dracula01
-{[ OoC: Yes and no, the only reason why I am not done with Arch One is because I left large gapes out, debating on either or not to keep Arinna alive and if I do, is she still human or a Vampire? If she's human then she dies in the last chapter, Everlong, chapter focuses on the Entas (Elementals) who worship a primal god (A chimera, but more humanoid and pretty ******** huge, like 14 feet tall huge) known as Ciro. You see before record history in the story there was a race known as the Katariens, they were five times stronger than the Darnasien's in every way and they became so power obsessed that they enslaved about 95% of the entire traverse. They were wiped out by the Entas and the enslaved races and how they united was because of Akima Nor, a Darnasien.

Akima was the first Darnasien to ever reach the top of her power, as in it could not grow any further. The Entas god Ciro knew this and made a deal with Akima, that deal was he would help her wipe out the Katariens. But his price was that in the future her race would have to pay the same price, since the Katariens and Darnasiens had the power to reconstruct the molecular mass of any non-enchanted object, like steel and what not. Silver on the other had they couldn't along with several other objects. So the last chapter of Arch One is focusing on that. What I am getting ready to do with Arinna is, in the rp, is that after she fight Sarjus and his two companions, he will tell her before he dies about the Entas coming. Which is why I really want to finish Arch One, because the timetable of the rp's I have going are getting close to the end. I'm getting ready to just say ******** the whole rping out the Cerel instance and jump to the Twins and their endless army. Which is where s**t starts getting pretty ******** crazy.

But with the whole Cerel thing - After the war with HKO, after their demi-god leader Ophiel was "killed" by Damien Linton, whom was also "killed" (They really weren't Oracle, goddess of space and time and is the second most power creature that's in the story and yes she too dies but that is in Arch Four, had Akima make a special type of weapon and lie about it's power. Everyone thought Akima's Lance would kill anything with a single jab, basically making it into a Josinku Blade, god blade, which wasn't it actual purpose. Oracle need to get Damien to see what really happened during the Katarien fall and show him what he is true enemy really is. Thus Damien has been preparing for their attack.) Cerel was attacked by about fifty HKO experimental labs, the ones like Arinna was on as a child, full of these hyper hybrid experimental creature who absolutely devastated Cerel. The Twins found a Katarien girl by the name of Rin Valos, which in turn the Twins used her hate to infiltrate HKO and hijack those ships and launch a full blow attack that crippled every single trade network since Cerel was the biggest planet known in the traverse and was the apex point of the trade network.

Which is where my RP characters are, or were, about to get pulled into cleaning out the planet to reestablish the trade hub and bring back the networks once again. Well mostly the organization known as the Order, whom became really power during the HKO war.

I'm going to stop before I get into even more detail. We'll be here for quiet a while if I keep on going as you can tell. I've been working on this story for about ten years and have put a lot of time into it. Now I am just dotting my I's and crossing my T's and trying to make a choice that would effect the other Arch's on a moderate scale, thus Arinna and I'm not joking either, she will be playing a huge role after I did some math on it. Rixa never really had the mentality to handle her role effectively - while Arinna on the other hand actually is more suited for Rixa's role. But not Rixa's background, Ann's is something that shows how she has been effected by well recent events and she can understand the price of actions better than most.

Edit - I forgot to mention the rumored draw back of Akima' Lance, it was rumored that whoever used it to deliver a killing blow would die in the process, but what happened was Damien and Ophiel became petrified temporary. Oracle used this moment to explain to Damien about the Entas. There's one gap in this post taken care of.

I'm going to private message you so I can explain my plans for the story in greater detail. Not sure if I have explained it before but I'm bored and I am pretty sure that this post, when you come back online, will peak your interest. ]}-

Greedy Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
||OoC: ninja ||

Kawaii Warlord

-{[ OoC: Fallout 4, Halo 5's Warzone - I think I might vanish again really soon. ]}-

Greedy Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Kawaii Warlord

Vladislaus~Dracula01
-{[ OoC: Hey is it fine if we stop motion rp? As In I post as Arinna and you reply as Vlad or whomever every so often? ]}-

Greedy Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Yuzuki Yua
Vladislaus~Dracula01
-{[ OoC: Hey is it fine if we stop motion rp? As In I post as Arinna and you reply as Vlad or whomever every so often? ]}-
||OoC: Sounds fine to me.||

Kawaii Warlord

Vladislaus~Dracula01
-{[ OoC: Alright, well Arinna is actually at Two Doors Down at the moment. So when I get done there I will post her in here. ]}-

Greedy Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Yuzuki Yua
Vladislaus~Dracula01
-{[ OoC: Alright, well Arinna is actually at Two Doors Down at the moment. So when I get done there I will post her in here. ]}-
||OoC: Alrighty! ||

Greedy Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
In the basement is where all who were connected to him would sense him, but, only just faintly. He was in his room, which meant he wasn't alone. Which also meant something sinister was going on behind that door again. Once one had made their way down that long dark corridor, and reached out to pull at the ring that was the handle to see what he was doing, would find him sitting quietly upon his black throne as he watched a masked individual cut pieces off a mysterious male, soaking in the screams. Over his face was a wolf mask, strangely giving someone a hint of what was under there, but not who.

Scattered upon the floor were toes. Fingers. Hands. Feet. Tongues. If you look closely, one would realize that there were multiple victims before this one. Lifting a hand the torturer would stop, Vlad would then take the time to speak.

"As you can see, if you'd take the time to look around you. You aren't the only person I caught." A smirk would form.

"I caught just about everyone of you dirty little mutts. Filth." He would mutter softly as he gripped the arms of the massive chair to pull himself forwards to spit on the ground.

"'Now, tell me where you are hiding that abomination. Or, continue to feel my wrath until I decide I grow bored of your screams and move on to the next family member." Getting silence, Vlad would nod his head and sit back, darkness casting over his features, nothing but the glow of his crimson hues being seen.

Kawaii Warlord

Arinna Xenvette

Arinna arrived back home, feeling accomplished for completing he main intention, a devilish smirk grew sharp along her face, "Oh my so much trouble the world is going to have." She said to herself, Arinna came to a complete stop as soon as she faintly felt her Master's presence, "Perfect." She told herself as she headed towards Vlad's location.

It took her a while to finally pinpoint Vlad's location, when she came to the door the lead to the room Vlad was in, she was able to smell the fresh blood on the ground, able to detect what was going on inside. She then gently spoke, "Now I wasn't aware we were having biology class today." Arinna sarcastically stated on the other side of the door. "May I enter Master?" She asked.

(( OoC: ))

Greedy Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
The sound of her voice made him flash pointed teeth in a grin. Raising his hand, the torturer would stop once more, and bow deeply before waiting to be told to continue further on.

"Biology? I think you need to come in and see if I would call this science." He would say, retorting to her comment and also answering her question about entering.

"But, let me tell you, your timing was impeccable! You get to watch this one be behead and another take his place. Or, you can show this rookie how torture a person correctly. Obviously more work is needed." He pulled himself to his feet with a jolt, and clapped a hand gently, with that the door sprung open for her to enter.

Once in, it would slam shut, Vlad, across the room would wave for her to proceed in further.

"You feel high in spirit! I take it something wonderful has. Is. Or, about to happen. But I will pry more into that subject when we are drinking. For now, enjoy the view or partake." He would tell her before it hit him.

"OH! I have a surprise for you. Not sure how you feel about werewolves, but..."

Gently his hands would rub together as he walked off, disappearing behind another massive door. Screams would be heard before Vlad reemerged with two young women. One a blonde, another a brunette, both very beautiful.

"It's a virgin. I personally think that they taste amazing! Pick one. The blonde one has a fire within her hasn't made a peep, she could make the perfect ward. The brunette, I couldn't get her to shut up, had to compel her to not open her mouth every time I opened the door, better off as food."

He pushed them forwards.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces