Welcome to Gaia! ::

Siggy Image Link Code Fixed - New Code listed on the front page. Check it out!

Sweet! 0.48275862068966 48.3% [ 28 ]
Urm ... Kay? 0.51724137931034 51.7% [ 30 ]
Total Votes:[ 58 ]

Kawaii Warlord

Arinna Xenvette

Arinna walked towards Vlad, her eye brow arched up as she noticed what he was doing, "I'd call it biology, I look at it as like teaching a lesson to those watching, showing them kidneys, liver, oh a spline as well." The devilish grin remained along her face as she walked over to the tortured victim. Her hand ran across his mutilated leg, her fingers slid long their bloody leg, "I haven't killed anything for the last five hours, so it would be a pleasure Master." She told him shortly before coming to a stop at the victim's head, "I've been dying to try something new out any ways." Her bloody hand touched the victim's chin gently, moving along side their cheek, leaving a trail of blood from her hand. Hey crimson eyes looked up over to Vlad, "Just destroyed House Trill with a book about four days ago, gained a proxy for taking out the Merchant's Guild and I believe they're not expecting a betrayal when the moment presents itself. Which then I will take over the Organization and The House will benefit from it immensely." She informed him, "So high spirit, no, pleased with current affairs yes."

The blood red figure came out of her index finger's tip, the figure moved under the eye of her new victim, "I do not enjoy the company of dogs Master, in my opinion they taste like s**t." She told him while drawing her attention to the victim, "Rip out her tongue, had to do that with a screamer back on Nevilim," The figure pieced into the victims eye, forcing its way into their skull, then proceeded to branch off and move throughout their body, "I have found out that Hunsai taste wonderful, I'll bring you a sample when I get the chance." The figure crawled out of the openings from where the appendages were once at. "The ******** isn't it screaming." Arinna became surprised by the resistance of her victim, "Anyways if you want top of the line blood, we'd have to find a royal blooded Darnasien, only one lives and he is needed for a possibility in future events." The figure continued to make its way through her victims body, extending it's reach through the inside of the bones. "If I kill it, it get replaced yes? If so then this is a better gift than a puppy with rabies Master."

(( OoC: ))

Greedy Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Amber orbs would shift between Arinna, then to the four others that resided in the room, for some reason a thought crossed his mind, but felt it wasn't the right time for it. So, with a small shake of his head he would push the thought from his mind until later and simply chuckle lightly, ending with a sinister grin.

"Been busy, huh? Good. Idle hands aren't a good thing." He would inform her as he casually circled the two virgin werewolves.

"Kids..." He would say soft to himself, as he stopped behind them both.

"You my child, just don't know what good food is. Though, I do not normally go for werewolves, virgin blood from the pups are oh..so..tasty. Much cleaner than you think. If I had to choose though, I do love the sweet, delectable taste of a fairy. The thought of one of them makes my mouth water. Anyways..."

He would gaze between the two girls, laughing as they turned their heads away from the view that was happening before them. Placing hands on the back of their heads he would force them to watch as Arinna gave it a try to get even a whimper out of the wolf.

"And yes, you kill this party pooper, I will give you as many as you want. Can kill the whole kennel for all I care!" She found him saying with a wave of a hand before returning it back to its spot on the one of the girls' head.

"Except for these two." He would add as he ushered the two up to his throne before pushing them down to their knees, head locked in the direction of one of their family members.

"Please. Continue!" He yelled out slipping into the huge chair, waving his right hand as to shoo the prior torturer to the sidelines.

Kawaii Warlord

Arinna Xenvette

Arinna's grin grew sharper as she backed away from the wolf's mangled corpse, "Of course Master!" She stated as she lifted up her hand, forcing the body to raise up lightly. The figure coming out of her finger tip started to turn into a barbed like shape, the moment the barbs started to look like thorns, Arinna yanked her hand back, ripping out the red figure that grew through out the wolf's body. The figure remained somewhat inside of the wolf, residing inside the chest of the creature, Arinna's grinned for what she was about to do was something she recently learned. The figure wrapped itself around the spine of the wolf, trying to take control of the creature through it's muscles. It's body started to twitch and a cry of pain pours out of it's mouth a moment before Arinna recalled the figure, rushing out of the wolf's body, the figure remained locked onto the wolf's spine ripping it out in the process and killing it instantly, blood splattering everywhere and getting a decent amount on Arinna. "Damn it." Arinna muttered to herself, "Something I've been trying to perfect but it's rather difficult, excellent torture technique thou."

Arinna shook her hand firmly to shake off the blood, "You forget Master, I've been out and about nonstop, I mostly forgot what good food even tasted like. But shifters in any form are not my cup of tea." She informed him, before signaling at the man in the mask to fetch her another victim, "I have my plans, tricky with the laws but I believe I found a loop hole. Which the House is now the only major power in the traverse, few minor houses but they will crumble and join. Right now I need to keep an eye on Red Sanctum, our proxy, if they catch any wind of this, the plan will go sideways fast." Arinna leaned against the table where the tortured wolf corpse remained. "Which bring me to the next question, what mineral are your guns made out of?" She asked.

Greedy Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
At the sight of the wolf finally screaming out in pain, Vlad almost jumped from his seat to applaud her, but remained seated, yet he was sitting up and leaning forwards as he marveled at the view. Then with the sudden ripping of the wolf's spin he roared out in laughter and clapped once more.

"Bravo!"

Reaching out with his left hand and petting the blonde lightly on the top of her head, he would soak in the enjoyment he was getting out of watching.

"One of these days we should go out and indulge in as much blood the world has to offer. Only the good ones though. And I will do what I can to keep away from shifters, just for you." He told her his amber hues straying off over to the torturer who ran off to grab another victim.

In the room he would find a rather fat individual and pulled him out into view by his shackles that were on his wrist, and over to the torture table. Unlatching the chains on what was left of the last he would strap the next into place before stepping off to the side.

"As for the house, do have your fun. I insist. And my guns? Well, the originals were destroyed, good thing I was able to get the blueprints for them, or I wouldn't have been able to replicate them. They were made from normal everyday metal. The ones I have now, they are made of a mixture of metals and magic. Adamant is one. Uh, I think the other two were called Octiron, and Cold iron. Pretty sure that what they used to forge them. Never have to worry about them being destroyed again." He would tell her as he continued to pet the blonde like a dog.

Greedy Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
||OoC: -Spidey senses- I know you're here! Reveal yourself! Been a long time!||

Dangerous Kitten

|| OOC: I do what I want. ||

Kawaii Warlord

Arinna Xenvette

Arinna gave Vlad a gentle bow, "I do what I must to impress you, Master." Arinna's eyes locked onto the next victim, her right eye brow arches up, "Look at this little pudgy little meat sack." Arinna cleared the table of the remains of the last wolf, signaling the torturer to ready him for her. She then draw her attention to Vlad, "With the amount of wars blowing up across the traverse, I think we'll have our fun." She told him as she started to pop her knuckles, "Excellent, then a Darnasien will not be able to alter them. In case they try to play it sneaky, which they will try," She told Vlad as the torturer finished getting the fresh victim ready, "But if you want a blood bath, it may happen a lot sooner than you think, our new proxy, once they "own" the former Merchant's Guilds rights, I am going to give a hot shot Organization every little detail abut Red Sanctum, which in turn will make them attack." Arinna pauses for a moment, see the fat wolf start whimpering as it looked at her, "I kill both leaders and assume control over the groups, give us full control over the trade lines. Everything has it's place in this world, you just have to have the right perception to see it." The figure slowly came crawling out of her skin, it moved slowly over the wolf's body, touching it gently as it slowly cross over.

"The only concern I have is Linton, he maybe a fool but he is a master at tactics, which makes him very dangerous, even more so in combat." Arinna told Vlad as she forced the figure to tear into the wolf's skin, crying in pain, "Weakling, where did you find this sad excuse of a creature?" She asked, "Damn thing is disgusting."

Greedy Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Evelyn Shade

|| OoC: xp And yet, here you are... How goes it?
I've missed you!. I would say I would've asked how you're doing a long time ago, but... New phone.||

Kawaii Warlord

Evelyn Shade
|| OOC: I do what I want. ||
-{[ OoC: GAH HUFBIHIFEWFNKJDFNDFIWEFU YOU LIVE! IFNUIDFNNDNFOVNENFNWLE YOU'RE ALIVE! IFHEHGOIGOFEONF I DO NOT HOW TO REACT TO THIS SURPRISE! ]}-

Dangerous Kitten

Vladislaus~Dracula01

|| OOC: Gasp! Phone number incoming! Can't have a lag of communication with my Vladicles. (yeah I was stretching on that one)
And I've missed you! I am having my first day off in a few months. No school, no work, no second work, no errands, and a lot of time to relax!
How are you?! ||

Dangerous Kitten

Yuzuki Yua

|| OOC: Well of course I am alive. If I had died, I'd be haunting you, duh. ||

Greedy Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Evelyn Shade
Vladislaus~Dracula01

|| OOC: Gasp! Phone number incoming! Can't have a lag of communication with my Vladicles. (yeah I was stretching on that one)
And I've missed you! I am having my first day off in a few months. No school, no work, no second work, no errands, and a lot of time to relax!
How are you?! ||
||OoC: Alrighty! And no we cannot! -snickers-
I'm happy for you, I'm sure you need it. So, what has the day been filled with? Movie watching, and surfing the web?
And me, enjoying my quiet time out in the country.
By the way, I still have the same number, just none of my old numbers saved to call or text.||

Kawaii Warlord

Evelyn Shade
Yuzuki Yua

|| OOC: Well of course I am alive. If I had died, I'd be haunting you, duh. ||
-{[ OoC: crying I feel so ******** loved you have no idea. I might actually stay on Gaia now since my bestie is back. ]}-

Dangerous Kitten

Vladislaus~Dracula01

|| OOC: Laundry. sad
And here. I am now online and excitable. Much less boring than laundry.
Hmm. Okay! Makes it easier for me to work with. Means I just stink at sending texts! ||

Invisible Friend

10,525 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Megathread 100
"Finally... Somewhere to be.." Lunaris was floating just below a fluffy white cloud that was slowly moving over top of her, she had been traveling through the skies for a long time and she wished to finally touch the ground once more. Her skin seemed to glow ever so slightly like the moon, while her light purple eyes seemed as if they had stars dancing around deep inside them giving them a seemingly odd sparkle. She wore a starch white gown that floated about her in the air diamonds and pearls hung loosely across it, a drape of pinkish silk also fluttered in the air that was wrapped around her arm. Though her most defining features were her large white wings that flapped strongly keeping her aloft as well as two large white horns the protruded through her vanilla colored hair they were decorated in Diamond lacing that sparkled when light hit them.

She slowly floated down to an old stone pathway a collection of small stars seemed to dart after her as she did this, as her bare feet touched the ground she could feel the cold stone touch her feet. She smiled to herself it had been so long sense she had touched the ground to long to remember she thought. She moved towards the entrance of the building enjoying the stone work of her surroundings she smiled as she reached a lamp hanging from a hook on the porch it burned brightly like the light of the sun, Lunaris walks up the steps and pushed the doors inward and steps inside onto a hard wood floor that feels warm and comforting. In front of Lunaris is a desk with keys all hanging on hooks, but instead of investigating she decides to take an old archway to her right. She is greeted by a door which she pushes open and steps into a bar, curiosity has led her to this place for a reason.

(OOC-She is not Immortal if anyone is curious.)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff