Welcome to Gaia! ::

Siggy Image Link Code Fixed - New Code listed on the front page. Check it out!

Sweet! 0.48275862068966 48.3% [ 28 ]
Urm ... Kay? 0.51724137931034 51.7% [ 30 ]
Total Votes:[ 58 ]

Greedy Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Asturias Destiny
Vladislaus~Dracula01
[[ OoC: Nice. -Snickers- I may watch a movie. I have a few on my laptop that I have been meaning to watch. ]]

||OoC: I need to find a new movie to watch. I kinda get tired of watching the same movies over. I think I might find hot tub time machine 2. Should be funny. Hopefully.||

Bashful Nymph

10,725 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
User Image Sephronia Dragulia

Wearing: [x]
Feeling: Content
Doing: Conversing

She would listen to Vlad quietly. At his comment about his lack of impulse control, she would grin, chuckling softly as his head found her lap. As he continued on, she would let one hand rest on his chest while the other would play with a stray lock of his hair. Smoothing it out of his face, she would tilt her head slightly before shrugging.

"I did what I felt was necessary and best for my family with the cards I was handed. If that makes me special, well ..."
She would murmur before shrugging again. "I don't think that it does. So, I'll just have to take your word for it won't I?" She would say as she met his gaze. Smiling gently she would as she arched an eyebrow. "What do you mean, 'when I am do with you'? If it is your training that you are referring too, it will make me more capable ... sure. However, I do see how that will change my perspective. I am just a woman that will do anything for her husband and children. To keep them happy. To protect them. To comfort them. Whatever it takes."

Bashful Nymph

10,725 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Vladislaus~Dracula01
[[ OoC: Haven't heard much about the second one, so I couldn't say. I'm currently watching Mommie Dearest. Because I was apparently in the mood for a depressing 80's biopic. XD ]]

Greedy Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
||OoC: rofl I got lost in my music. Horrible.
Anyways, I doubt it will be as good as the first. Nothing ever is really. The first is always the best.
And 80's movie huh. I just watching just a few days ago. To live and Die in L.A. With Will Dafoe and John Turturro.||

Bashful Nymph

10,725 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
User Image Sephronia Dragulia

Wearing: [x]
Feeling: Content
Doing: Conversing

Seph would smile knowingly before she shook her head lightly. "But I did crack, several times. Never completely, I suppose, but still ..." She would murmur quietly as she let her fingers drifted over his chest.

At his question, she would smile lightly as she nodded. "Sure. I've never been much of a fighter or very good with weapons. And I've never had a knack for this sort of business like you do. This is all new territory for me. It will make me more capable to handle my own in this world of yours. What, do you think it will do something else?" She asked as she gazed down at him once more.

At his comment, she would smile lightly. "Well, I suppose I am to some extent. I would have to be to have captured and held your affection for this long." She would respond, meeting his gaze.

Bashful Nymph

10,725 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
[[ OoC: Taha. It happens. Trust me. ^.^

And that is true for most squeals. And nice. Don't think I've seen it myself. I'll have to look into it. ]]

Greedy Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
||OoC: Not sure what was happening over on this side. Internet.||

Kawaii Warlord

OoC:I think someone's lurking ninja

Greedy Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100