Welcome to Gaia! ::

Siggy Image Link Code Fixed - New Code listed on the front page. Check it out!

Sweet! 0.48275862068966 48.3% [ 28 ]
Urm ... Kay? 0.51724137931034 51.7% [ 30 ]
Total Votes:[ 58 ]
<<< << < 1 2 ... 638 639 640

Kawaii Warlord

User Image
                                                          ๐•œ๊ช–โ…ˆ๐•›๊ช–แฅŠ

{[(๊ชฎ๊ชฎแฅด: One of two, sorry - just wanted to double check everything. I hope its good >.< - That final line from Arindol is a huge inspiration from ULTRAKILL - I honestly felt like Gabriel's line fits Arindol perfectly. Hope the quote is respected and not criticized. <3 )]} - ๊ชถ๊ชฎแฅด๊ช–๐•ฅโ…ˆ๊ชฎ๊ช€: Bar -> Outside - ๊ช‘๊ชฎ๊ชฎแฆ”: Grief, Pain, Anger - แฅด๊ชฎ๊ช‘ฯ๊ช–๊ช€๊ช—: 30 (Now several Avo & Devo Benza), Arindol, Phessarh

"Now, now, now. I feel you'll be a bit busy with us child." A familiar voice struck Kaijax's ears from behind, chills shooting down his spine as his wide grey eyes met the angelic Avo'Benza, Arindol. "Then again, I feel you won't be alive past this coming hour of judgment. Kaijax." Before Kaijax could get a reply in, Arindol raised his hand and snapped right in his direction, sending a ripple that shuddered through the very fabric of the room, the threads of reality coming apart for a brief moment before buckling into the wall and shooting Kaijax out the side of the estate.

Kaijax's body slammed and skipped across the ground, flipping and turning with every bounce only to have an arcane blast catch him and redirect him into the forest. Arindol stepped out from the bar, his wings taking the form of their pure nature, meeting with the rest of the others who joined him on this attack. "Do not let it cast a single spell, nor utter one of the chants, not even a seconds breath to utter one of our holy words. Tonight, the Destroyer of Eden dies! If we cannot kill him, then we imprison it with that foul creature Nama'Su."

"Do not trespass on the orders given cousin, the Remnant has plans for the others here." A darker counterpart stepped from the side of the building, his molten eyes studying his fellow dark ones joining in the sudden assault against the poor fool. "We have orders only to kill him while the Indrol deals with Arinna and Vhert deals with the abomination."

"We kill them if they dare interfere, Phessarh. They are insignificant to our glorious nature," Arindol gave a demeaning glare to his opposite, "Why must your kind be so protective over these insects?" Plucking one of the feathers from his wing, growing it out to a blade that held a cleansing glow that made Phessarh wince away from its stunning nature.

"Our creators were ignorant of what they were. It is only our nature to hold life in such a precious manner. It is-" Phessarh stopped when Arindol held the holy blade to his neck, disgust, and hate illustrated in his expression.

"THEY ARE VILE, FLAWED, AND INSIGNIFICANT IN THE EYES OF OUR CREATORS. THEY LEFT US IN CHARGE TO DEAL WITH THEM WHEN THEY BREAK THE LAWS." The venomous hate seeped from his perfect lips, twisted with the purest touch of hatred that only reminded Phessarh of who created this very situation in the first place; holding his tongue, his attention shifted back to the forest as at least thirty more of their kind swarmed on Kaijax's location.

"We have our orders from the deities, we are only here for the child of duality. Let us not drag the mortal creations further into this, cousin." Phessarh replied, shooting a hostile glare at his counterpart as he chose to remain idle in this conflict.

"If they are foolish enough to mettle in these affairs, then they deserve death for standing with this reject."Arindol spat on the ground, his disgust clear as the light of a star before launching himself off towards their target, leaving Phessarh alone at the opening.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kaijax ducked as a series of blades snapped through the tree he slammed into, bolting and weaving through the haphazard growth as he was being hunted. "WHY DID YOU NOT FREAKING WARN ME!?" He shouted at the unseen operator in the higher planes, dodging an arcane bolt that whizzed under, twisting with his flute in him, he returned the attack with a melody, conjuring several bolts of his own and shooting them wildly. "DAMN IT!" He shouted as a sharp pain bit into his leg, a black feathered dagger stuck out of his calf, causing him to drop to the ground like a rock.

Ripping it out with a howl of pain, Kaijax attempted to scramble onto his feet, the stinging pain of the unholy artifact still lingering and intensifying with every step he made. Ducking once again one of the white ones came swooping down, their sword leading the attack. Thinking quickly Kaijax uttered a silent word, igniting a beam of pure energy from his mouth, completely vaporizing the angelic creature. "COME ON THEN YOU UGLY METAL DUCKS"

Several circles of light appeared around him, launching more arcane missiles his way; twirling his flute to cast a spell to push a few of the arcane bolts away, he tried to get off the ground with a jump. Only to have one of the darker angelic beings slam into him, dodging the series of bladed wings swinging down to where his head was, Kaijax threw a punch in the Devo's face as an astral flame kindled itself alive along his knuckles.

"Pimo (Force)" Kaijax shouted, casting a spell right in the chest of the being, then shouting. "Le-imo (Fast-force)" to blast himself out from under, managing to get himself in the air once again, flying through the tree line and dodging more blades and bolts than rained his concentrated path.

Twisting, twirling, and weaving every attack as the Benza beings attempted to surround him. "SCREW THIS!" Taking in a massive breath, he flipped onto his back and launched another beam that caught two of the beings mid-flight. Not seeing one of the Avo swinging in his flank and slamming its sword right through his side.

The beings began to swarm onto his location, several of the light counterparts stopping just above Kaijax. Lines of light began to stream downward, boxing Kaijax in, as more began to do the same. The darker counterparts, the Devo, stood motionless and waited for the Child of Duality to counter. "Easier than expected." Arindol stated as his gleeful definition peered down at the celestial reject about to be turned to ashes. "Here, I thought you'd live up to your reputation as a trickster." With a demented scoff, he sheathed his weapon back into his metallic wings, a sigh bearing a lack of enthusiasm as he watched the spell begin its process of encasing the ancient creature.

Kaijax struggled with the Avo as it sunk its claws into his shoulders, watching the light grow stronger around them. "Get off of me! He shouted with a kick to the groin, which only encouraged the light one to dig deeper. Taking a page out of Darius's book, Kai slammed his forehead into the p***k as he tried to push him into the wall of light that started to burn, the intensity growing with each second.

"Kaijax? An almost forgotten voice spoke softly within his head, " Kai?" His heart stung with grief as memories flooded back to her, "Seems you got yourself into some trouble again, huh?" The old scent of her came to mind, drawing a sense of peace and pain.

"....Yeah....you can say that Jioar..." He thought back as he was forcibly pinned to the ground, the Avo snarling down at him with disgust.

"Do you remember our last time together before the Aspect arrived?" She asked, "How we used to spend time by the river?" He felt something catch in his throat, as his eyes began to water recalling that very moment, "Many people here share moments like that Kai. Give them a chance to have another one of those days before they're gone, like me.... We both know what is coming, and everyone will need you when the time comes."

"J-Jioar...." Kaijax muttered, the Avo tilting his head confused at the pain in Kai's eyes, slowly shifting into an anger he hadn't felt in millions of years. "...Alright..." His hands reach up and clasped around the Avo's face as he roared with agony, pushing the creature back as a twisted red mist began pouring out from his body, "I AM NOT GOING DOWN WITHOUT A FIGHT!"

The red mist began to engulf the angel, who started to scream in pain as Kaijax took his natural state of energy and converted it. Everything came to complete stillness for a single second before a massive collection of beams shot out in multiple directions as he screamed, evaporating nearly twenty of the winged creatures and breaking the spell; Kaijax blasted off the ground and straight into Arindol, arching them further away from the original zone of attack. "THIS IS PURE DESECRATION OF THE NATURAL ORDER! YOU DARE USE THIS VERY FORCE!?" The archangel shouted, pivoting his wing and hurling them both to the ground.

Kaijax tried to twirl his focus again, only to have three-bladed feathers piece into his arm, dropping the item. With his free hand, he pulled onto the very fabric of reality and ripped open a prismatic portal, stealing Arindol's attention for a brief moment as a train came flying out of the breach and slamming into him.

Ripping the daggers out his forearm shook as he felt the damage from all of the blows start sinking in. Taking a deep breath, he opened several more portals attempting to either suck the remaining Benza's in or hurl objects towards them as he cast another pimo spell to create some distance between him and Arindol, who managed to pull himself up from the wreckage of the random train. "Desecration? You want to talk about desecration!? What about kickstarting the Big Bang with your counterparts!? Spiraling everything in everywhere into chaos!" Kaijax shouted as he attempted to keep his awareness sharp, unsure of how many others were around.

"WE DID WHAT WAS NECESSARY - EVEN NOW WE PAY FOR THOSE SINS BY SERVING THOSE LESSER FOOLS! OUR ATONEMENT HAS COME AND PASSED UNLIKE YOURS!" The archangel replied as the coal train erupted in flames, stepping out of the fire with not even a scratch on his flawless form. "DON'T YOU DARE PREACH TO ME ABOUT WHAT IS RIGHT OR WRONG, WHEN EVEN YOU DESTROYED THE ONLY HAVEN ANY OF US HAD! NOW WE SQUANDER WITH THESE EPHEMERAL STAINS." Spitting on the ground in pure disgust from the hypocrisy that came from Kai. "NOW WE'RE LEFT WITH DEFENDING ALL OF INFINITY. FOR YOU PLUNGED EVERYTHING INTO DARKNESS, EVEN TWISTING REALITY BEYOND YOUR RIGHTS!"

His hand rested gently on the center of his chest, with a glorious light pouring out as Arindol pulled free a spear, etched in his angelic nature. "I WILL DESTROY THE PROFANED FORM YOU'VE BECOME!" His words dripping with pure hatred for his opponent, his eyes twisted with even more hatred that surpassed his tone; with a powerful whip of his wings, he launched towards Kaijax, leading with the tip of his spear. "MY HANDS WILL RELISH ENDING YOU HERE AND NOW!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Phessarh watched from the estate, shaking his head in understanding what was about to happen, "Father, Mother..." He quietly spoke in prayer, "Please do not let this garden turn into another Eden." He held hope that Kaijax was at least smart enough to avoid awakening the Aspectual trait inside him, which appeared to be a false hope as the red figure followed the child in his fight with the archangel. "I fear even a timeless such as Arindol, would have trouble quelling such a primordial beast."

Kawaii Warlord

([OoC: Seems I have some tiny edits to make after work, smh, how do I miss these? Sorry for the clunkiness])

Bashful Nymph

10,725 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Pandolyn

Victoria Ann Black

Wearing: [x]
Company: Darius

Victoria heard her name. A nickname she didn't usually let anyone call her. Except Darius. Darius was special. Before she knew it, she was in his arms, letting her weight rest against him. She was finding it rather difficult to stay on her feet. Now she remembered why she didn't use that power unless it was a life or death situation. Her regen couldn't work as fast as she needed it to to keep up with the damage and energy loss. She would let her gaze follow his hand as he searched through the pouches around her waist. Hearing his comment, she'd gasp out a laugh. "Don't think you have to worry about that much. I'm fine, though. Just a scratch." She'd finish with a smirk, holding back another laugh as he found the injector.

Before she could make another joke, he was stabbing her with the injector. With a sharp intake of breath, Victoria's vision blurring as she was engulfed by pain and heat. She forced herself to breathe as she let his tight grip keep her steady in his lap as she fought the urge to pass out. Her vision would start to return just as the surge of energy slammed them into the railing, Darius taking the brunt of it. "I don't bite if there is no consent, takes the fun out of it and makes it weird..." She'd mutter finally with a pained laugh. [******** that hurt, I'm good though." She would finish, giving his arm a light squeeze, she would meet his gaze. "Careful now, keep reacting that way when I'm hurt and I might start to think you like me or something." She would muse with a playful smirk as she regained her footing. "You good though? That railing didn't feel great, I'm sure." She would say with a worried frowned as she took a short step back to give him space to get away from the railing, no idea what floor they were nearing.

Kawaii Warlord

Asturias Destiny

User Image
                                                          Dโ‚แตฃแตขแตคโ‚› Dแตฃโ‚’โ‚—โ‚–โ‚•โ‚แตฃ

{[(๐™Š๐™ค๐˜พ: )]} - ๐™‡๐™ค๐™˜๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ: Command Room - ๐™ˆ๐™ค๐™ค๐™™: In pain, annoyed, concerned - ๐˜พ๐™ค๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฎ: Victoria

Darius smirked with a half chuckle, his pupiless eyes meeting with hers. Listening to her affirm her condition, "Good, no likes weird." His attention pivoted to the area around them as the lift climbed up its shaft. "I think we've had enough of that with this place alone." Letting her stand on her own feet, Darius felt his back ache with lingering pain from the shock-wave of the engine, wincing as he leaned his back. "I'll get over it. Right now, we've got more issues ahead of -" A soft thumping sound came from the ship, rhythmic and constant. Tilting his head up and around, he knew that sound all too well. "The ship is firing?" Perplexed by the sudden action, "This ship was in dead space. There shouldn't be anything worth firing at..." His gut twisted with an awful feeling; this entire situation didn't sit right with me, more so the magika engine he gave a hard look at.

As the duo were lifted higher, the thumping grew louder. It was apparent that someone was firing at something, and the ship was taking some blows. The soft groans of the ship only added to the speculation of who was trading blows. "Seems like some luck is finally on our side." He remarked as they reached the door at the top, which seemed to be forced open from the inside; ducking in Darius held his rifle at point, scanning the room for anything hostile - which to their surprise, was dead empty.

Containers seemed to be scattered about, knocked over with their contents spilled, scratch marks on the beams and pillars, and panels in the ceiling missing or bent out of shape, the place clearly had some activity. "Seems we drew all of those things out on our little trip." Cautiously strafing his steps as he took point, careful to avoid the holes above them, at least one of them gets snatched. "Keep your head on a swivel, stay away from the holes..." Attempting to recall the map in his head, he was positive that the large door ahead was one that led to the docking bay, which meant there was a door on the left.

Flicking on the light as he moved across, his back to the wall, he peered into that doorway which seemed to be a command center, the lights dim, a large device quietly humming. "Hacha. The transponder for those things." Storming into the room, his light swept the walls, ceiling, and the extended window that overlooked the entire docking bay. "We blow-" The intercom sparked to life once again, a familiar robotic voice came out with a touch of glee in his words.

"Darnasien and gue-est!" The twisted tone only ran a shiver down Darius' back as he gave Victoria a worrisome glance, "It seems t-th-that we have to bring th-his game to an end-d! Me-eet me in the bay-ay, Drellic..."

Not even flinching towards the crude name, he looked back at the large transponder, almost confused as he contemplated. The ship groaned as a heavy blow slammed into the bay doors, forcing him to guess it was a trap. The metal of this won't break down from a normal explosive, any chance you can work some magic on it while I deal with the jackass?" He asked, checking the battery charge on his rifle, seeing the third charge blinking a faint blue.

Lore Dump

Hacha = Bingo or equivalent

Bashful Nymph

10,725 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Pandolyn

Victoria Ann Black

Company: Darius

As he cut off, Victoria would arch an eyebrow as she felt the soft thud. Odd. Before she could ask, Darius was already saying it. "Either someone found us and is attacking or dickhole didn't keep us in deep space and pissed someone off..." None of this made sense. She couldn't deny it though, the ship was firing at something. Or being fired at. Or both. "You got me in quite the shitshow, Darius love..." She would say with a laugh as she adjusted which foot was holding her weight.

"We get luck in this shitshow? Hell yeah. I like having a little luck for a change." Victoria would muse as the reached the top. Watching him duck through the opening, Victoria would follow shortly, a light limp still in her step. Seeing the room empty, Victoria would exchange a look with Darius. "I don't mind our luck continuing." She'd muse as she scanned the damage. "The all wanted to say hello. In little pieces. Worked out for the best." She would say with a light nod of her head.

As Darius took point, Victoria would follow shortly after him. Watching her step, she would keep her pace only two or three steps behind him, her rifle at the ready just to be safe. As they reached the doorway, Victoria would press her back against the wall on the other side of the doorway, letting Darius look inside. They found what they had been looking for, completely empty. She followed Darius into the room, but before she could respond to him, she heard the intercom crackle to life.

As the familiar voice echoed throughout the room, Victoria would frown as she rolled her eyes. This guy really liked to hear himself talk. At th challenge left echoing throughout the room, her gaze would immediately shoot to Darius as he started rattling on about her dealing with this while he dealt with the talkative creep. "You can't be serious. Darius ... He's almost killed you how many times already? I ..." Victoria would rattle in a flustered tone. [******** ... If you die on me now ... I'll personally resurrect you so I can kill you myself..." She would say as she closed the distance between them only to pause a step away. Poking his chest as she glared into his eyes, Victoria would finish "You come back to me. Understand? You come back. We leave together or not at all." Blinking the tears back, she would let her gaze drop as her hand started to drop back to her waist.

Kawaii Warlord

Asturias Destiny

User Image

{[(๐™Š๐™ค๐˜พ: Sorry for that delay, been training most of the week. You may want to use the stone to just screw with the device wink )]} - ๐™‡๐™ค๐™˜๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ: Cargo bay - ๐™ˆ๐™ค๐™ค๐™™: Stressed - ๐˜พ๐™ค๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฎ: Camouflaged jackass

Darius looked at Victoria with a heartfelt expression and a soft smirk on his lips. He wanted to say something, but before he could, the ship shook violently, causing the lights to flicker on and off. "Take the transponder offline," he ordered, "I'll deal with this p***k quickly. If these attacks continue, we may not have much time to leave this place." With his black flame rippling through his arm, the odd red metal formed along his forearm as he walked towards the door.

Taking a deep breath, he composed himself, feeling the ache in his body from the constant stress of surviving on his own for the past few days. His hand trembled with soreness from the bite that still stung, and the stabbing in his leg lingered with pain. His muscles screamed in irritation as he stood before the large door. He pressed a few switches on the terminal along the wall, and the massive hunks of metal swung open, revealing the suspended walkway. The walkway appeared to have been abandoned, with construction left incomplete and no signs of life in sight. Lights illuminated the path ahead, guiding him on his journey.

The metal doors slammed shut, making a clear noise that indicated his opponent was watching. Shuffling sounds could be heard below, and with his peculiar eyes, Darius looked down and saw several beasts reacting to the commotion, drawing themselves toward its origin. He took quiet steps along the walkway, scanning the area for his target, unaware that a man in a strange mechanized suit stood at the other end. The metal of his armor concealed his energy and the energy around him. "Seems t-to me that you're ju-ust as blind as the o-others I'v-ve hunted," the robotic voice chimed through the speakers, keeping his location concealed from Darius. "See-ems t-he stories about your kind are true, Darnasien... What a creat-tive weakness... Almo-ost like, you were ma-ade to have such..." Darius froze in his tracks, shivers running down his spine at the last remark.

As his thoughts raced, he wondered if the man in front of him knew their secret. He retorted, "At least it's not as blatant as your arrogance." Raising his rifle, he scanned around, moving past the man, and then back again.

"You mistake my confid-dence-e for ar-rogance." A quiet robotic hiss came, snapping Darius's attention in the right direction. "I-I've killed nu-umerous of your ki-ind. You'll be no dif-ffere-nt..." Suddenly, the sound of a weapon charge interrupted their conversation, and Darius quickly fired off a few shots in the direction of the sound. The beast below cried out in excitement and rushed directly below them, while the man on the other end chuckled at Darius's missed shots.

The sound of sporadic movement came down the walkway, only encouraging Darius to unload the last of his shots, a sudden blow came across his face as his attacker swung around the vertical bar that held the walkway. A series of blows, most hitting the Darnasien, rained down with a solid kick and then stopped.

Darius with his guard up, scanned around with his eyes and ears, his heart pounding as the seconds ticked off, cautious steps leading him to backtrack. His ears twitched to the sound of a blade being drawn. With instinct leading his actions, his shirshori roared to life forming a blade that parried the first, second, and third blows that came.

The creatures below, reacted to the shirshori igniting, clawing up the containers, racing towards its source. Darius slammed his knee upward and caught his attacker, who retaliated with a swift punch. The hum of a blaster came once again as their blades locked, Darius catching the blaster and pulling the pistol. It's a flurry of shots shot along the railing, taking out the support bars that held it and sending the pair tumbling to the ground.

The ship shook violently once again as more incoming fire impacted the spine of the ship, causing the power to struggle to remain on, an explosion could be heard in the distance as the violence raged on. Yet, the transponder remained on, the metallic box sitting on a pool of black liquid on a box table, soft ripples emitting from a core that was connected to the box. A single cable connected the two, smooth, seamless, and fused to each other like an umbilical cord.

Lore Dump

Bashful Nymph

10,725 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Pandolyn

Victoria Ann Black

Company: None

Victoria caught the heartfelt expression that Darius gave her, but the moment was quickly lost as the ship shook. She briefly wondered how many words were being left unsaid. Would they even get a chance to say any of the things they have held back? Hearing his instructions, she would give him a simple nod, knowing she didn't have the words right now. Victoria would watch him silently as he turned and left the room. The door would close with a rather deafening swoosh.

Now she needed to do her part. With an exasperated sigh, Victoria would turn to the rather large and complex terminal. [******** ******** ... Alright then..." She would mutter to herself as she let go of the rifle in her hand, the strap on her shoulder letting it rest at her side as she made her way to the panel.

She saw the box table, a weird black liquid seeming to hold the metallic box and what seemed to be a core all of which were connected by a thick metal wire. There were no buttons, no opens, no loose bits, or cracks of any kind. How the hell was she suppose to get this damn thing off line? Taking her rifle, she would shoot at various spots where the wire connected to the box. Nothing. She knew her knife wouldn't do any good. Leaning in closer, Victoria would start to takea closer look, hoping she would see something hidden. Another violent shake would knock her back and off her feet.

The side panel would catch her, her back and head slamming into it as the power surged. "What the ******** am I supposed to do here ... there's no way ... " she would mutter to herself frustratedly. She felt a heat in her pocket not long after her comment the black liquid and table briefly hidden with a white hot flash before coming back into view as she climbed back to her feet. The transponder, the box and the core were no longer connected by the wire, it was dark. The stone was the trick to knocking it offline.

Kawaii Warlord

Asturias Destiny

User Image

{[(๐™Š๐™ค๐˜พ: This took me a while to figure out how to write, it isn't great but it is better than nothing. )]} - ๐™‡๐™ค๐™˜๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ: Bay - ๐™ˆ๐™ค๐™ค๐™™: Stressed - ๐˜พ๐™ค๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฎ: Attacker, Monsters trying to eat fire

Darius slammed onto a crate with a pained scream, unsure if he had broken a rib or two. A clawed hand grabbing at his foot only summoning his strength to move; the smell of smoke hinted at his nose as he climbed over another larger crate just ahead. The beasts was on him like blood in the water; the black flame of his shirshori shaped his darite arm guard into a blade, cutting, stabbing, and slicing any that fell in his way.

A robotic chuckle echoed out as he felt a blaster shot pierce into his shoulder. "An interesting piece of material you have there." The voice wasn't distorted, nor over the intercom. "A trophy. I'll definitely be keeping that for myself after this." A flurry of shots beeline along the wall in Darius' direction, and the Darnasien shifted the darite into a shield, eating the shots meant for him as he continued to run towards one of the shipping containers. "I wonder how you came into possession of such a rare treasure? Wasn't that darite only for the nobility? I wonder who you killed for it?" The assassin asked as he walked towards the massive container Darius slid behind, the beast ignoring him and his odd metallic suit.

With a robotic arm trained on his possible emergence point, he used his free hand to tune a device attached to his belt, sending the beast into a fury. Nearly sentient cries of pain rang out as pleas from their former selves begged for the pain to end, only trained to go after the intent of their master. A violent rattle of the section came, and a series of heavy strikes caused the power to wink out completely, with an explosion erupting above.

The ship's gravity system went offline, causing the shipping containers, crates, beasts, and Darius himself to float weightlessly in the bay. As one of the creatures clung to him, a blade ratcheted up into its jaw, giving him enough energy to push some distance between himself and the monsters. His eyes scanned around for his attacker, catch a brief look at a distortion of fire before crashing into a crate.

The ship rattle again, few more explosions taking place as the assault rained down on it. The emergency system finally kicking on, forcing a redirection of power on gravity and air systems. Everything in the bay came falling to the ground, favoring one side of the ship as it was clear that the damned thing was about to give. Smoke started to fill the bay rather quickly, forcing him to keep his head low as he tried to scan for the distortion he saw earlier.

A collection of controlled shots came towards the Darnasien, one clipping him in the leg before a punch was delivered. Grabbing onto the gun arm, Darius quickly disarmed the man and returned an equal punch, his shirshori roaring with the mess that was growing around them both.

The transponder system in the information center Victoria was in started pulsing even more, the system still managing to stay on with all of this chaos coming. Those closer she got to the device, the more violent the black liquid would ripple, pushing the core away from its connection point.

Lore Dump

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces