Welcome to Gaia! ::

Katy My Lady
(Yeah) You're Lookin'here Baby
(Uh Huh) I'm All Up On You
'Cause You Representin' California

User Image
Liz saw the three people enter the bar and sighed, talking to Kaiser was going to have to wait. She grabbed three menus and deposited one before Diego, Emilya, and finally gave one to Kali. “Welcome to the Sweetheart’s café. If I can get you anything to make your visit more pleasant do not hesitate to ask,” she smiled warmly and stole a glance at Kaiser smiling softly, he was kind of cute.

California Gurls
We're Undeniable
Fine, Fresh, Fierce
We Got It On Lock
Diago gets startled by the menu dropping on the table and looks around, noticing the others in the room for the first time. "Oh... Thanks.." He mutters picking up the menu and flipping through the pages not really paying attention to what was in there. "Just a glass of water I guess will do." He says dropping the menu back on the table and going back to his thinking.
Katy My Lady

User Image
”coming up,” she assured him moving gracefully to the bar and grabbing a glass from the under the counter and grabbing the brita pitcher and filling the glass. She brought it back to Diego with a grin. “Again if there is anything else sir, let me know." She set the glass down and studied the other two patrons. Everyone seemed to be fine, so she took a chance in talking to Kaiser and moved to the bar again. “hello Kaiser,” she spoke not noticing the ear buds,

California Gurls
We're Undeniable
Fine, Fresh, Fierce
We Got It On Lock

Fashionable Bloodsucker

6,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Emilya looked over the cafe and said to herself"What a nice place." She looked down at the menu that had been dropped on the table. "Hmm,What to get?" She picks up the menu and starts to read what drinks they have when she sees that the waitress is talking to the bartender so she just sits there looking at the menu and thinks"Well when she is done talking to him i'll tell her what drink i want."

User Image
Katy My Lady

User Image
Liz groaned silently and turned to the girl with a smile, she moved back to her table. “Hello Miss,” she replied, We have any drinks you could want, both alcoholic, non-alcoholic, coffee, soda, blood, whatever you can dream up we can make,” she nodded matter of factly. Then she stood waiting for her to make up her mind about her drink, trying to keep from sneaking glances at Kaiser and failing, so this is how torture felt.

California Gurls
We're Undeniable
Fine, Fresh, Fierce
We Got It On Lock
Diago nods his head in thanks to the waitress and swirls his finger along the top of the glass making it get extremely cold and starting to freeze. He sits back and looks at the people in the room and realizes most of them are females. He smirks at this fact and goes back to what he was doing. He slides his hand over the top of the table making a piece of paper and pen appear.

Enduring Hunter

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
"If you run, I will chase you. If you cry I will give to you a handkerchief. If you pain, I'll pain more."
-Kaiser Cie DeViliere, Generation XI

User Image

User Image

Kaiser scanned the room with his gently amber eyes and noticed the people who were around. 'Guess I'll....train later... He sighed with closed eyes and set a glass on the table and pour a bit of Hennessy and cola into the glass. He kept feeling a gaze coming his way from time to time. It felt.....different. His dull dreamy eyes widened to a look of curiosity and he looked up, taking his earbuds out of his ears and looking around the room once more, trying to figure out what....or who....had been so interested in him. His wolf ears cutely twitched before he shrugged and opened a crossword puzzle books, crossed his legs, and lifted his glass towards his mouth, gently moving it in a circular motion so the soda and alcohol mixed.
"Three letter word for a type of fighting move...." He sighed, thinking.

"As long as you understand that my heart sings the sweet jubilee of your name.."

Fashionable Bloodsucker

6,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Emilya looked up and saw that the waitress was standing there ready to take her order so she ordered a margarita with strawberries.

User Image
Katy My Lady

User Image
She nodded and moved to get the food ready for her. After washing and fixing the strawberries she set them aside and prepared the Margarita. With a grin she head back to the woman and set the platter and drink before her. “One margarita, with strawberries,” she said and stepped back politely. “Enjoy,”

California Gurls
We're Undeniable
Fine, Fresh, Fierce
We Got It On Lock

Fashionable Bloodsucker

6,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Emilya said to the waitress "Thank you." As she watched the waitress walk away she wondered, "How can i work in such a lovely place I wish who ever sent me this letter was here. Emilya took out the letter she had in her pocket and reads it once more. "Dear Emilya,
I would really like you to come and work at the SweetHeart Cafe/Castle please your mother worked there when she was a young girl just about your age and so that is why I am sending you this request to come and work here i'm sure you'll love it here. When you get here just wait in the cafe and order a drink and i'll find you when im free.

User Image
Katy My Lady

User Image
Lizzie moved to bar and turned studying the girl. Once again talking to Kaiser would have to wait. She crossed back to her trying to keep her annoyance off her face. “Excuse me miss, is there something else I can help you with?” she asked as politely as she could.

California Gurls
We're Undeniable
Fine, Fresh, Fierce
We Got It On Lock

Enduring Hunter

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
"If you run, I will chase you. If you cry I will give to you a handkerchief. If you pain, I'll pain more."
-Kaiser Cie DeViliere, Generation XI

User Image

User Image

Kaiser blinked at Lizzie's manner. Today she acted a bit.....different. He paid no mind to it and shrugged. Walking from behind the bar, Kaiser walked into the kitchen and got a meatbun from his earlier breakfast. "Now to think of a five letter word to love and enjoy, and a six letter word to convince....Hmm..?" he thought, biting into the meatbun. He walked up beside Lizzie and smiled at her and the new lady. "I hope everything's going well. If there's anything you two may need from the kitchen, you let me know." He bowed his head and turned, pinching Lizzie's cheek playfully. "And by you two, I mean you too, Liz. I don't mind cooking anything big." He shrugged, "I was planning on getting back to my training later so before I just disappeared, I figured I'd make myself useful."

"As long as you understand that my heart sings the sweet jubilee of your name.."
Diago waves his hand making the book he is always carrying show up in the center of the table, floating in mid air and flipping slowly through the pages. He begins scribbling on the paper looking up at the book then back down at the paper. When he finishes writing he pulls a glove from his cloak and slips it on his left hand. He looks around real quick to see if anyone is paying attention, satisfied they are not he holds the gloved hand out towards thin air and a small portal appears in the air. He takes the paper and tosses it into the portal then closes the portal. He takes the glove off and then reaches down at takes a sip of the water.

Loyal Gaian

(( -sighs and curls up in a corner- ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas