Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dedicated Lunatic

"Ah...I have no idea." Ailm smiled and tilted his head to the side. What was she talking about?

"We look cute when we're sleeping, don't we? Harmless." Sayne appeared in Dvorak and Adali's balcony, a cigarette between his lips. Being on the balcony, he was a polite distance away from the main room and the bed, trying not to be too rude.
"Ailm..." she whimpered, trying her very best to sound utterly heart broken. "You're so...cruel to me." Cybil moved to sit on her knees over him, taking on of his hands in her own. She moved it over to her chest, placing it over her heart. She went silent, refusing to speak until he either got it, or felt terrible.

Adali froze at the sudden voice, her body going stiff. In a split moment she was over come with fear. Her hands moved up to her ears, covering them as she huddled a bit, her eyes tightly shut. Something was clearly wrong, what should have been slight surprise came to her as fear, terrible fear. It would seem the whole ordeal had left her with a little problem, a jumpiness, a paranoia.

Dedicated Lunatic

"You couldn't possibly..." Ailm blinked, surprised. She didn't mean...?

"Ah, thoughtless me." Sayne put out his cigarette and tossed it away, entering the room as he let out a sigh. Stepping to Adali, he slowly and gently touched her hands, hoping she would recognize his touch if she hadn't immediately recognized his voice.
Cybil stayed silent, though there was a wicked grin slowly spreading across her lips. Her hands slowly released his own, letting it fall if he did. She began to move away from him, playing it off as though she were hurt by his words and leaving. This was just so good it almost hurt.

Adali's hands had even begun to shake a little bit, stopping momentarily at his touch. Her breathing was heavy and shaky as she began to come back to her senses. Quickly, she moved a hand down to cover her mouth and muffle the breathing, her eyes opening and moving to Dvorak. She didn't want to wake him, she wanted him to rest and be happy. Adali looked from Dvorak to Sayne, trying to register what had just happened. "O-Oh...I..."

Dedicated Lunatic

"I've a hard time believing that, and you know why." Ailm sighed a bit and crossed his arms, though a bit of a smirk played on his lips.

"I didn't mean to startle you." Sayne chuckled a bit and lowered his hands to his sides. He was relieved Adali could quickly come out of it, it was much better than dealing with a frantic, noisy woman over being startled.
Cybil moved and got up from the couch suddenly, walking over to the other one and grabbing her gift for her sister. "Yes, well never mind then." She made sure her voice was bland, seeming drained of any emotion. "My fault. Forget it." The whole thing just tickled her pink, making it hard to keep the game going. Her best work yet in her mind.

Adali's breathing calmed, her hand slowly moving from her mouth. "Ah...yes. No, it's fine...I don't know why I was so...startled." A better word would have been scared, even terrified would have been good to use. "I am good now. To what do I owe this visit?" Still a little shaky, she moved out of the bed and motioned for the balcony, wanting to give Dvorak some space to sleep.

Dedicated Lunatic

Ailm gave an exasperated sigh and waved a hand in the direction of her voice, rolling his eyes as he leaned back into the couch again. Ridiculous woman.

"I understand, it's alright." Perhaps by instinct Sayne moved and took one of Adali's arms in gentle support. A soft smile still on his face, he walked with her slowly to the balcony. "I thought I'd check to see how you were doing."
Cybil took a few steps away, letting her heels tick against the floor to make him think she was leaving. "Sorry I decided to love for once. Whatever, see ya." Again to took some steps, biting her bottom lip as she tried not to bust out laughing.

Adali smiled at him, thankful for his support. "Oh? Well, I hope that little incident didn't make you think I wasn't well. I actually feel quite terrific, back to myself." she looked out over the balcony, breathing in the fresh air.

Dedicated Lunatic

Ailm shook his head and closed his eyes. This couldn't be right. It was irritating when you couldn't see, it's weird judging things by sound.

"You know that I know better than that, Adali." His crimson eyes gaze her a quiet admonishing glance, then he released her arm and leaned his back against the balcony.
Cybil glanced back as she walked towards the front door, smirking. He wasn't going to stop her? Oh that was no fun, but she could wait. With a sigh, she exited the tavern, walking out into the cool air.

Adali chuckled softly, glancing over at him before speaking. "I am glad. I hate to worry others, especially you. But thank you for coming to check up on me. It is very sweet." Smiling, she turned to face him, her old cheerful expression back on her face, as it should be.

Dedicated Lunatic

Ailm seemed resigned to lay back on the couch, an arm over his eyes. Without his vision he felt rather disoriented.

"Hm...And the child?" Sayne knew better than to think Adali was exactly her old self, but at least she seemed fine for now. But stress does have quite the effect on a fetus.
Adali reached down and touched her stomach, making a curious face. "Hmm..uh-huh...uh-huh..okay I'll tell him." She smiled sweetly back at Sayne, a playful look in her eyes. "The baby says it's fine." She couldn't help but giggle, looking down at her stomach. She had a baby bump, it was noticeable. It wouldn't likely get much bigger than it was, elven woman stayed fairly small when pregnant.

Dedicated Lunatic

Sayne blinked, then laughed softly, finding her sense of humor refreshing. Usually he doesn't see pregnant women behaving in such a way, but then again most weren't as family-oriented as Adali. "Well, that's good."
Adali looked down at her stomach, rubbing it gently. "Hear that baby? Everything is good." She smiled back at Sayne, nodding. "I was afraid...afraid I would lose the baby. Or...that something would happen from all of this. But...everything seems to be just fine. I am so relieved."

Dedicated Lunatic

"You've certainly proved more resilient than we ever could have hoped..." Sayne nodded and looked outside. While things seemed okay now, they weren't in the clear yet. He wasn't going to get his hopes up because this ordeal wasn't quite as over as it seemed with Adali's new paranoia, and there was still getting through the labor, birth, and hopefully recovery.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff