Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dedicated Lunatic

"Is that so?" Light glanced at the i.d.'s, the faces were none that she recognized, though that wasn't surprising. She poured herself a cup of coffee, then added a bunch of caramel syrup, cream, and sugar to her cup.

"I'm used to it a little. When I first came here with my brother, my uncle hated us. He's nice now, but he's still a little distant. I think after we talked, I know why he was like that." Uya kept her gaze on Azreal, then lowered it to the ring. The ring flashed a blue-violet, then golden, then a a deep blue before turning red and fading back to silver. She smiled as she watched it change colors. Working with this material was half the fun, the possiblities of its looks was the other.

"It's been warmer outside lately, has all the snow melted?" Sayori looked up from her delicious a bowl of soup up to those icy blue eyes of Zeno's. She could sense his presence outside when he was, though hadn't really known what he had been up to. Since he was usually unreadable, she didn't bother guessing. But then again, it didn't bother her enough to made her need to know what he did when he wasn't in her sight.
Cybil snickered, looking down at him with a raised brow. "Oh how charming~" She commented in a sarcastic tone. Her eyes caught the package she had tossed on another couch last night, remember what she had meant to do that night before passing out. "Hmm..too bad you're blind..could have used an opinion on the gift I got for Adali."
Jericho smiled and leaned back in his chair, "Light you mean to much to me stop working and if anyone tried to make you work like that agian ill remove them from you its that easy" He didnt understand why she just wouldnt come with him "I promise ill take care of you"

Dedicated Lunatic

"Oh? You could describe it." He lifted his head and listened, intrigued. Though he knew Cybil was just toying with him, he was still interested.

"I'm not stopping, and I'm not leaving." Light shook her head, stirring her coffee and taking a sip.

Divine Gatekeeper

13,075 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Frozen Solid 200
Azreal watched Uya as she spoke, eyes taking note of the ring in her hands. For a brief moment he rubbed up against her leg and let out a quiet purr. What a nuisance, this tended to happen from time to time. When taking on a more primal form, the baser instincts take over no matter how hard they're suppressed. Stepping away from her, he shifted back into his human form and adjusted his clothes. "Silver is a rather emotional man, he's still a child in my eyes. One who has much growing up to do. Maybe he's already done some of that though. It has been some time since I last spoke to him."

"It's all gone for the most part. Up here, the weather tends to stay a bit on the cold side, so I imagine it will still be a while till it's completely melted." Sayori trusted him, far more then any other person he had kept around him. Such trust allowed him quite a bit of leeway in terms of what he could do without telling her. His old life isn't something he can just drop, and it's something she doesn't need to know about in the slightest.
Jericho slammed his biomechanical arm off the bar top cracking it, "What do I need to do to stop this do you enjoy getting ravaged by men you dont even know?" He stood up quickly his barstool falling and hitting the ground. "I would give my life for you and yet you show no sighns of feeling the same" The cowboy picked up his hat and walked outside kicking rocks as he did so. "******** ******** ********!" He screamed as he paced back and fourth outside. inhaling from his Cigarette he stayed outside thinking about Light and how she ment to much to him. "Why cant I do the right thing?"

4,050 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
Lightning Knightblade
"A weak, blind man is delicious?" Ailm mused at the thought, chuckling to himself. Of course he was over-exaggerating, he could defend himself. But he didn't really have his guard up.

"Lord? That's a new one." Silver smiled back at Jade, walking over to the doors. Maybe her different terms came from the places she had been staying at.

Jade chuckled softly and said "Well, you ARE the Lord of my heart...". She kissed his cheek and walked beside him. However, she guessed he was a bit puzzled by her term and said "I think I spent a little too much time in the coven's leader household. He was a noble, a Lord, someone with a position of power and we had to address him as such...". She sighed and looked down at the floor as she walked, and started to think of how cruel and cold she had become after being under the coven's service. She was no longer the same Jade, Silver met back then.
Cybil walked over to the package, pulling out the circlet she had bought for her sister. Her voice suddenly became calm, almost sad as she walked back over to him and held it out. "Adali broke her circlet..the crystal shattered. I thought..maybe...she might want a new one. A better one." She held out the circlet to him, allowing him to feel it if he felt like it. "It's..gold with three black stones in the front. One big one in the middle, two small ones on the sides." Cybil seemed pleased by her gift, like she had done something right.

Dedicated Lunatic

"He's only a few years older than my mom, and my mom is really young. Four, I think." Uya remembered when Silver put his input in on her and Azreal's last conversation, he did refer to himself as still growing and learning. Her uncle did seem moody and to have a hard time coping with his emotions, but she could see that he was trying, like when he saw her and her brother all he could see was Zeno, but he was nice to them anyway. "Uncle Silver hated us when we first came because he thought my mom had us with Zeno. For a long time I didn't understand why he would have thought that, but you said my eyes were like Zeno's and I think I understand now."

"It's nice that the sun's been out though, and it looks like everything's slowly getting ready to bloom." Sayori kept the idle chitchat going while she finished her soup, now using her spoon to eat the tofu and seaweed left at the bottom of the bowl. He seemed to have something in the back of his mind, with spending some time outside and then going immediately to her when he was done. She wasn't worried, and seeing as he was going along with her idle banter, whatever he was thinking about wasn't an immediate worry and probably could wait until she was done eating.

"Letting her do what she will is one way to do the right thing." Sayne watched Jericho, sitting on a bench near the door. He held a cigarette between his lips, an amused smile on his face. "Light's always been a stubborn runt."

"I never liked having to swallow my tongue and address everyone with such formality." Silver calmly mused to himself, looking up at the plants of the indoor garden as they passed by. Even the plants knew spring was coming, but they would blossom different than the year before. Just as time changed his surroundings, he expected people to change to. It was...different, coping with how Jade changed, but he was accepting it.

"Ah, her old one was silver, wasn't it?" Ailm felt along the circlet, dragging his thumb over the stones. It was a nice gesture, and it was good to see Cybil trying to do little things to help Adali.
"Yes. It was a simple replacement. This one would look better." Cybil commented, a cheerful tone in her voice suddenly. "You think...she'll like it?" Cybil sat on the edge of the couch, looking at the circlet she had bought her sister. They didn't really do much for each other, and it was rare for her to get Adali something first.

4,050 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
"Oh...the gardens..." she whispered and looked up at Silver with a smile. The gardens had always been her favorite place in the Inn. She leaned her head against Silver's shoulder, feeling happy that Silver remembered that. For some reason, she found the gardens a soothing place and she loved the pleasant atmosphere in there.

Dedicated Lunatic

"I think she'll like anything that's such a thoughtful gift from you." Ailm smiled and handed back the circlet. Now that he thought about it, the gold would contrast nicely with Adali's light blonde hair. So despite it not being the usual silver, it would look really nice.

Silver smiled and stopped at a fountain he had given her her ring at. Despite how Jade may have changed, there were things that would always be the same, like her love of the little places around here and the animal companions that were Sayori's.
Cybil took the circlet back, a blush crossing her cheeks. She was thankful he could not see, her gaze moving away from him. "A-Ah well..she better not expect it from now on! Just a one time thing. I feel she deserves it, after all she's been through." A smirk slowly crossed her lips as she continued. "It costed me a pretty penny though. And, of course, I don't pay with money~" That little comment was special, just for him, just to see how he would react.

4,050 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
Lightning Knightblade
"I think she'll like anything that's such a thoughtful gift from you." Ailm smiled and handed back the circlet. Now that he thought about it, the gold would contrast nicely with Adali's light blonde hair. So despite it not being the usual silver, it would look really nice.

Silver smiled and stopped at a fountain he had given her her ring at. Despite how Jade may have changed, there were things that would always be the same, like her love of the little places around here and the animal companions that were Sayori's.

She remembered the ring Silver had given her. She was not wearing it in her hand...but she pulled out a chain from under her shirt and slipped the ring out of the chain. She placed the ring on Silver's palm and extending her hand, so he would put it on her finger, she said softly 'Would you do me the honors again?". while she had worked for the vampire coven, she had to stop wearing it when she went on missions. A lot of the time she had to seduce the people she had been assigned to spy on and wearing a ring would have blown her cover.

Dedicated Lunatic

"Oh I'm sure you just bat your eyelashes and men were throwing jewelry at you." Ailm rolled his blind eyes, smiling playfully.

As she was removing the ring, there was a momentary panic that she would give it back, so there was a relieved sigh when she offered to have him put back on. Smiling again, he took the ring, then her hand, and slowly slipped the ring onto her finger.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff