Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dedicated Lunatic

His heart warmed as he felt her fingers intertwine with his and her gave her hand a soft squeeze as they left the library and the Tiger Wing hallway. Soon enough they were in the garden once more, stepping on marble stones on the way to the Dragon Wing. "My sister knows how to play the harp. She played it for a couple here when they had their wedding in the Dragon Wing's library."
"Aww, that is so sweet. How old is your sister?" She couldn't help but look at the garden as they walked. Distracted slightly at the sight over it, she tripped over herself but quickly regained her composure. Embarrassed, she blushed and looked to the ground to watch where she was going.

Dedicated Lunatic

"She looks to be about seventeen or eighteen. She's matured a lot the past year or so. She even had twins." Silver paid no mind to her tripping, not wanting to make her feel even more embarrassed. Instead he slowed his pace slightly and kept walking. Finally they reached solid floor again and headed into the Dragon Wing, decorated with more purple and grey hues. Just like the Tiger Wing, the library was at the end of the hallway on the first floor.
"Wow, that must be hard for her to handle. Twins. I couldn't imagine dealing with two screaming infants... Do you have any children?" She placed her free hand over her belly. If she had ever had a child, she certainly couldn't remember. The idea that a child could be out there looking for her saddened her, so she pushed the idea from her mind and simply looked up at him, waiting for his reply patiently.

Dedicated Lunatic

"She almost died to have them, but it's a sacrifice well worth it in her eyes. Her daughter, Uya is a jeweler, and her son, Oyu is an apprentice of sorts." Silver looked down for a moment, lightly squeezing her hand as he pushed his shoulder against the Dragon Wing library door to open it. Again was that nagging desire to tell her. But he doubted she would be able to handle the grief at this point. "I had a little boy, Seikei. He was still an infant when he was murdered."
A small gasp escaped her and she instantly regretted bringing up the subject. "I.. Am sorry... For your loss..." She thought to herself 'What kind of person murders an infant?" Looking back to the floor she shook her head. She ran her thumb lightly across the back of his hand as she held it.

Dedicated Lunatic

"It seemed so unreal when I was told about it. I guess it was because I wasn't there, and the sentries refused to show me what they saw for the longest time. I don't think I'll ever get over it, but I have gotten past it."Silver gave a wan smile and squeezed her hand, trying to let her know she hadn't upset him. He led her to the harp that stood to the side of the library and lifted his hand, lazily plucking a few strings. "My sister helped me. I couldn't lose control because I couldn't stand the idea of frightening her. And she was so small then and I took care of her so often she helped distract me."
"At least there was something to hold you together. Family is a wonderful support system."

Dedicated Lunatic

"Just Sayori. And my mother's master, Sayne was teaching me to control myself and kept me busy when I wasn't watching Sayori." He plucked "twinkle, twinkle, little star" on the harp. He wondered how Sayori was doing. And he hadn't seen Sayne in a while. "Sayori now lives with a man who looks thirty-two, and Sayne is off fighting a war back home."
Sage wandered around the library. "I see." She really didn't know what to say about anything, but she was content listening to him talk. She just hoped he didn't think that she was uninterested.

Dedicated Lunatic

"So I'm stuck here. I don't go see Sayori because I can't stand who she's with and being in his house would just make it worse. I can't go with Sayne because the way is between the Purgatory angels and demons, and I'd likely just be an easy target for their anger because of my blood. I may be able to handle a fight, but I can't handle being mobbed." Silver shrugged and watched her. Sighing, he ran his hands back through his hair and looked out the window. It seemed so weird, finding ways to talk about everyone without the assumption that she knew them.
She looked at him and frowned, slightly. "This place seems pretty quiet. Don't you get lonely?" She began playing with her locket absently again. Always having to do something with her hands was a nervous habit.

Dedicated Lunatic

"I do. There's not a lot I can do about it though." He gave her a reassuring smile and continued messing with Sayori's harp, working out simple tunes. It was all he could do to keep himself from acting like a fool. He watched her play with the locket, wondering if she remembered where it came from.
She smiled back softly then watched his fingers as he played. "Well, maybe with me here we can remedy each other's loneliness. I usually wander from place to place and observe people, so if you want my company it would be nice to stick around somewhere for a while."

Dedicated Lunatic

"I would love your company." Silver leaned his head on the harp, watching her eyes moved as they watched his fingers. It wasn't the most beautiful sound because he was wearing gloves, but it wasn't a terrible sound either. Mostly background noise, really.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff