Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,050 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
Lightning Knightblade
"Something on your mind?" Silver watched Jade and laughed, his hands returning to her hips.

"Oh, I don't know about the most evil beings loving...But love is certainly something." His old master, Taka, came to mind. He was truly an evil man, hellbent on making all of Purgatory suffer without end. Sayne was sure that Taka couldn't have ever loved anyone. But, he didn't want to discourage Adali.

She chuckled and said "oh yes! But im sure YOU had something in your mind before I did...care to show me?". Shr gave him a mischivious look, smirking playfully.

Dedicated Lunatic

"Well, you know how men are." Silver grinned and rolled his eyes before pulling her closer to him.

4,050 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
Lightning Knightblade
"Well, you know how men are." Silver grinned and rolled his eyes before pulling her closer to him.

"I know how YOU are...though now and then, you still give me little surprises..." she said with a mischiveous tone. She winked at him playfully and then pretended to be all innocent like.

Dedicated Lunatic

"Well, I try not to bore you." Silver laughed again and turned, walking toward the stairs to the rooms.
Adali giggled, looking back at him. "Of course they love. Perhaps not someone, but something. Love is universal...that is what I think." She nodded once before chuckling once more, her hand moving to her stomach. Her baby came to mind, and how much she would love them, and how happy they would all be together.

Dedicated Lunatic

"I don't like to give monsters the credit they don't deserve, so I don't see them as loving beings."Sayne casually grinned and crossed his arms, watching Adali. As she was thinking to herself, a thought crossed his mind. "Adali, would you happen to remember how long elven pregnancies last?"
Adali blinked, thinking it over some. "Well..they last about the same as any humans...perhaps a month earlier depending on how well the pregnancy is going..." She was fairly far into her pregnancy, and his question had made her a little nervous. "Why...? Are purgatory demon pregnancies...faster?" Adali suddenly became afraid that her baby would be born at any moment, a silly little worry.

Dedicated Lunatic

"Ah...well..." Sayne nervously smiled and ran a hand back through his crimson hair. He didn't want to worry Adali, but he also wasn't going to lie to her. "The duration is extremely unpredictable."
Adali looked...well nervous. Her hands reached out, fingers gently touching her lips. "R-Really...?" She felt her heart sink into her stomach, suddenly scared about the time she had to get things done. "I...I wasn't aware..I mean.." She glanced down at her stomach, then back to the room where Dvorak was resting. "The wedding...with the time left and pregnancy being unpredictable..do you think there is even time?" She felt so sad suddenly, moving her hand away to look at her engagement ring longingly.

Dedicated Lunatic

Sayne couldn't promise Adali and Dvorak would have time, but he couldn't promise that they wouldn't either. It was unfair, the uncertainty of it all, especially for Adali. He smiled reassuringly, trying to bring her a little peace. "I don't know. But that shouldn't stop you from trying, should it?
A dense mist, coated with a gentle blue and violet aura settled into a cool atmosphere around the young Necromancer. Salen Xavious, sitting cross legged outdoors in front of the lake has been meditating..for lack of a better word. Learning slowly to control his emotions, or rather set them aside. Whether it will leave him mellow or apathetic is yet to be seen, though he appears more calm. His eyes have developed a little more, with stronger ocular precision. With his dragon gone, his body has naturally taken to his Apparition abilities. The Necromancy art of being a Specter.

All that aside, his hair has gotten longer, though it's been kept well, a little rough on the front. His eyes glowed a distinctive ultraviolet and his veins glowed a very feint cyan. It could only really be seen in the dark. He was dressed in a alternate version of a necromancer's attire, though the sleeves appeared purposely torn off and the hood was wider, it looked purposely tattered but quite clean. He overlooked Oyu, who was laying nonchalantly on the surface of the lake's water.

Oyu, looking maybe a year older, had taken a slightly more draconic look. The slanted aspect of a dragon's eyes had taken over a little, giving him a rougher look. He had bright blue tattoos of chain links along his arms, going around in a spiral until it reached his wrists. His hair was kept short, though unkempt in a lazy carefree manner. Much of his demeanor was like that as well, just by the way he laid aimlessly, gazing halfheartedly into the sky.
"I guess...I just wouldn't want to ruin it..." Adali looked worried still, suddenly anxious and feeling cramped for time. "We would have to have it soon then...how soon though I wonder.." She turned away a bit, suddenly lost deep in thought. "I don't want to wake Dvorak though to ask him..."

Dedicated Lunatic

Uya slowly came out to her father and brother, probably looking the most unchanged out of the three. She still bore the piercing blue-violet eyes she always had, and the short kimono that was her usual attire. She didn't have dragon scales or skin markings like her brother or father, her skin soft, pale, and clean. Her soft pink lips held their usual blank expression, even as she sat on her knees next to her father. Her dark violet hair was cut in an a-line, the back longer than the front, about shoulder-length. The little velvet sack she always seemed to have was attached to her obi by a string. Now that she was settled, she held the bag in her hands. Her delicate hands were lightly dirtied by pencil graphite, having been making some jewelry sketches ever since Azreal gave her a challenge. She didn't have the sketches now, but that didn't stop her from thinking about them. Distracting herself in such ways helped her ignore how detached she felt from her family nowadays.

"Relax, Adali..." Sayne sighed softly and lightly touched her shoulder. Everything will come in its time."
She flinched slightly at his touch, something she would be doing for some time it seemed. Adali smiled sadly, half nodding. "Can you blame me...for being terrified." She half chuckled, crossing her arms. "Having it all come into realization so suddenly...It just...caught me off guard." The wedding would have to be very soon, it was the only way to insure that it happened. Her sister was gone and her wedding was coming up, and the baby could happen any day. On the inside, she was a wreck, frazzled and scared. "And Cybil isn't here..vanished once more..silly girl."
Looking to his side, he watched his daughter approach. Ever finding her retreating into her mind. Not that he minded entirely. He himself tends to be distracted, though usually for no particular purpose. His mind just wanders, helps pass the time. He held out his arm and brought it around Uya, gently pulling her against him. Leaving his hand up to softly run his fingers through her hair. A small kiss on the forehead ensued before his eyes glazed over, looking into a void. No longer was his life an exciting or dramatic one, but it had mellowed into a relaxing one. People haven't tried to kill him in a long time, mostly since a lot of people still believe him to dead. Despite the whole in his life, he hasn't complained much. Things are a little bit serene as they are.

Oyu turned to his side, the water not even so much as rippled from the movement. Certain distractions had taken over him most of the duration of each day. His mastery of water control has skyrocketed and his physical strength is worked on daily. The rest of his time is spent with his twin. He isn't as detached from the family as Uya, but detached nonetheless. His rough expression softened when he smiled towards her, not sure if she was paying attention or not.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff