Welcome to Gaia! ::

Will threw his cigarette into the ashtray and produced a freshly bent one and place it between his lips. He leaned back in the chair and snapped his fingers lightly producing a flame which his held to his cigarette until it was lit. He shook his hand to disperse the fire and looked over at shay. "It's not too hard you know...you could learn it easily." He didn't like seeing her sick and depressed and was going to try is hardest to keep her spirits up. Which would be hard considering his lack of emotions.

Dangerous Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
Lonan heard Shay and looked at her.
"I could teach you if you'd like."

Dapper Dabbler

(( Edited!!
heheh, B.O.O. Baby!!! mrgreen I love.....?? what?? My cousin?? Yes. She's beautiful and very talented....and funny as hell. ))

She turned back to Ruxx and had to blush a little in embarrassment at her laugh. She was glad to make someone happy enough to laugh, so she wasn't upset about being laughed at. But she had to think about what she meant about coatings on the throat other than blood.....orange juice?? No, that didn't last.

She furrowed her brow in confusion and squinted her left eye as she thought about what else she could mean.
" Uhm~.....Ricola....??"

She brought her attention back to Will and watched him light his new cigaret with his hand. She smiled and used a gloved hand to take his hand and looks it over. As if magic was something she's never seen....but, that trick was new. She looked up and smiled a little as she sniffled.
" Then sure. My magics out of wack right now, but it wont hurt to try as long as I dont use too much juice. Last time I did....I turned a chair into a sea mine. That was fun trying to get rid of and not explode."

She looked over Will's shoulder to Lonan and smiled a little. Juggling always looked like so much fun....she had to agree to these terms.
" Sure!! I'm willing to learn if you have the time."
User Image

Bashful Sex Symbol

5,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
"Milk? Or sleeping for two days? Ahh oh well. If it hasn't bothered the first 613 years of my life it won't bother me now."
He was speaking happily. He was starting to tell people more about himself.

((Roxx follow me. http://www.gaiaonline.com/demonbusters?sub=followers&user_id=18377851 us crazy evil people.))
Ruxx smiled and shook her head. Yes, a ricola could work...but not what she was talking about. Ruxx had a very sick sense of humor, and what she meant, probably wouldn't be appropriate.
"Fruit of the loins"
She chuckled, trying to be as subtle as she could
[[Love, a term of endearment. I should have put a comma after you. >.< I meant what you were >.< ]]

Dapper Dabbler

(( Ohh~...Hahah!! Okay, now I get it. ))

She chuckled and nodded in understanding. Ya, that would work too but it's not like someone sold semen or anything like that. And it wans't in her to just asks someone for something like that. She took a drink of her tea and brought her attention to Ruxx again, looking at her with a look that was the best evil look she could muster....which was similar to a penguin threatening to kill the president with a blade of grass.
" Well, semen could work too, but I'd rather have a ricola....much cheaper."
User Image

Dangerous Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
((OK I'm out, night))

Dapper Dabbler

Bashful Sex Symbol

5,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
((Yea. Me too. Goodnight.))

Dapper Dabbler

nite nite darkness!!!
User Image
Ruxx giggled and shook her head.
"No, its free, with the right amount of temptation, you don't have to pay a thing"
She gave a wink

[[sorry for my shitty posts -.- ]]

Dapper Dabbler

(( No worries. i'm just floatin around switching between this and that and trying not to be a downer.))

Shay chuckled softly and used a tissue from her pocket to dab her nose.
" True, it's free kinda.....but I don't have any moves or game. Heck, I dont even have a guy that would be willing.....I seem to scare them off or hook them up with someone else somehow."

She sighs slowly and looks at her hands a moment before laughing it off and looking up at Ruxx again with a smile.
" Sorry.....it's the medication kicking in I think. Makes people downers and buzz kills."
User Image

Apocalyptic Sex Symbol

Ric fell from the rafters, which he had secretly crawled to after him and Ruxx had an odd parting of ways, and landed standing on top of the bar counter.
He clenched his hands into fists and set them onto his hips, looked to the side with a faraway smug look. Something that looked like it belonged on Captain Hammer from Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog.

He puffed out his chest.
Got a big grin.
And bellowed out with a chuckle.
"We'd give it to anyone for nothing but fun. And now I'm ta say a word that rhymes wit' fun. Gun."
He ended lamely.
Though he still had the big grin and the fists to his hips.

Ze winked at Shay and Ric winked at Ruxx.
It was more of a blink.
[[Hahaha you aren't a downer <3 ]]

Ruxx lifted a brow for a moment, giving her a smirk. Being sexy wasn't hard to do. Sometimes, playing the pity card worked too. It was easy, and Ruxx knew Shay had it in her, she just needed to find it.
"Hun, you have game, you just need to figure out what works for you. Like, when you sat on Ric's lap the other night, just to add a little spice, try wiggling your bottom against him. It is both subtle, and sexy. Little things like that, altering the way you move."
She gave her a nod.

Ruxx noted Ze/Ric's entrance and gave a little wave. Her smile was rather big, happy to see him again.
Turning back to Shay, she spoke softly
"Like I said, you have it, you just need to figure out how it works!"

Dapper Dabbler

(( Well I hope not. My BFF just told me I was since I dont wanna do anything tm other then go to piano class then come home and finish knitting my damned scarf.....I got three more I gotta finish after it.))

She laughed and used her sleeve to cough into so she wouldn't cough into Ruxxs' face. She had game?? Since when?! She had to find someway to get these things down on paper....then she brought up the night she sat in Ric's lap. She blushed bright red....well, as red as her pale skin could get, which was more of a faded red.....so pink....
" I-I did that for a very good reason. I was on the brink of getting sick and my mind was foggy by sleep and drugs and-....and-...."

She thought in her head, trying to grasp at rain clouds but failed miserably....with a capital PH. But her thoughts were interrupted when Ric / Ze stood on the bar counter. She jumped a little, scooting closer to Ruxx, untill she saw who it was. She let out a soft sigh, which smelled alot like minty cough drops, and stood up to grab Ric / Ze's hand and tug gently, enough to get attention but not make him fall off the counter. That'd hurt him, and she'd never do something like that to her dearest companion and friend.
" Cheese and rice, Ric and Ze, you flipping freaked the cough drops out of me!!! "
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces