Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Dabbler

Walking over, she took the coin in her hands to look it over.....inspecting every bend and every scratch on it before she smiled and nodded. Her eyes softened up as she looked up at him and without saying anything, she hugged him tightly.
" Thank you thank you......I thought I felt naked the other night. "

She pulled away and took the coin on the chain away from him to fasten it around her neck and smile down at it gently with an expression of love and joy.
" You have no idea how important this coin is to me....."
User Image

Omnipresent Explorer

12,800 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200
"We all have something that we can't stand to be without. Unfortunately for me, mine died a few months ago." He sighed and took another drink of his gin. "Oh well, live and live on, right?"

Dapper Dabbler

Looking up at him, she summoned a cup from the bar over and served herself a glass of rum on the rocks and a twist of orange in it for some extra flavor.
" Cheers.....and yes, but it depends on what were living for. "
User Image
The pregnant angel was tossing and turning in the blankets and late in the afternoon, she shot up in bed. Her swollen abdomen was pulsating. It felt like someone was stabbing her, it was painful so the blood curdling scream that escaped her lips wasn't far-fetched. She pressed her alabaster hands to the side of her womb, gripping it softly as she found herself wandering into labor.

Her doctor had warned her about this. Due to the peculiar race of their children, he warned that birth was going to be violent. As well as painful. Elly didn't expect it to be this bad. The pain was intense, it drenched her body in sweat and her breathing picked up to a considerable pace. The woman attempted to maneuver through the blankets and off of the bed. She was successful in making it to the edge, but she was scared to try to stand.

Omnipresent Explorer

12,800 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200
He chuckled. "How does living to find a way to die sound?" He took another drink. "That seems to be all my son looks for now. He joins random warlords and fight enemies widely known for their prowess. But he's a grown man now, so who am I to tell him what he can and can't do."

Dapper Dabbler

She sighed in thought and took a sip of her think as she thought of wa way to respond.
" Well....youa re the father. You'd be in your rights, no matter how old your son is, to kick him a** down to a level where he can no longer do reckless things and then build him back up as a man....not as a shell of a man."

She smiled a little at her crudeness and was about to add something when a scream and a thud from upstairs echoed towards her.
" ......You hear something??"
User Image

Omnipresent Explorer

12,800 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200
"Well, he's already died once. Can't do much about it if he knows he can just reanimate himself." He glanced upwards. "A scream and a thud. That's what I heard. Shall we investigate?"
By now, Elly's face was wet with tears. She had slipped from the edge of her bed to the floor, curled against her knees as she tried to calmly breath through her nose and out of her mouth. She shuddered, groaning softly.

Her head perked up, raven curled hair falling in front of her glowing, red, pained eyes. She shuddered again and looked down to her stomach. Which was alive with movement, it caused her eyes to widen with fear.

The door to her room wasn't locked. But moving her was going to be a problem. She couldn't stand on her own, she was dizzy with pain. So, moving her downstairs or to a hospital was out of the question. And even at that, what kind of children were going to come out of her?

Dapper Dabbler

Thinking about it, she nodded and looked up at the stairs.
" ......You think someone getting murdered....?? "
User Image
Elly's conciousness was bobbing in and out. It was clear that the birth of her children were going to be violent. It was goign to be a long night. Her hands gripped the bed covers as she closed her eyes, wanting to scream again but quickly refrained from doing so. Not hearing anyone near, she wondered if it was possible that she could do this alone.

Dapper Dabbler

(( can't do this right now.....my nighquil's kicking in. I gotta head off for the night. sorry sorry!!! tm, okay?? for sure. ))
User Image
((It's alright hun. =)
Good night, sleep well.))

Omnipresent Explorer

12,800 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200
He gazed upward at the ceiling, his nostrils flaring once or twice. "No.... I think something quite the opposite." He looked back at the girl. "Well, up you go. If I'm right, and it is very improbable that I'm not, then it would be more appropriate that you go help." He headed for the kitchen. "If anything goes wrong, call for me. I'll be in the kitchen boiling water."

Shameless Sex Symbol

18,500 Points
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
Kayte woke and stretched before getting up and going into the bathroom for a shower. She changed into her favorite outfit consisting of her white jeans and a white tank top. No shoes. SHe then headed downstairs and to her couch where she curled up on one side of it and waited for people to come while reading Eclipse.

Shameless Sex Symbol

18,500 Points
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
[[Rawr. It seems evertime Im on no one else is. sad ... Either that or everyone is preoccupied with the halloween event...]]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff