Welcome to Gaia! ::

Omnipresent Loiterer

"Mrmmm....possibly...I suppose it would be alright...but I don't want any surprises in the night, either..."

Perhaps not Wickit, but surely other lurking predators would be attracted by the smell of blood and a wounded sleeping person. Then again, she was also filled with alcohol, which couldn't taste too great.

She got up and stretched, but it turned into a stumble and she caught herself on the bar. "Yeah...it's gonna be here, I guess..."

stonrr's Honey Bun

Naughty Shapeshifter

21,490 Points
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
(( I'm stalking you J...xD ))

Cursed Hunter

39,400 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
She was right, he could smell the blood, even over all the other things the stung his nose in this place, he turned in his seat.

" Would you like some company then? , I'm quite ok with sleeping on the floor or anything really, besides It's not like I have anywhere else to be"

He just shrugged and waited for a response.

Apocalyptic Sex Symbol

Tired of being silent, he stood up. He wrinkled his nose at the scent of blood as he came nearer the two. "Eck, blood." He stuck his tongue out playfully. "You can have mine if you want." He laughed. "I don't need it." He came up to the pair but stoped short and reach over the bar patting his hand about under the counter. He grinned when he gripped what he searched for and held up a key. "Here." He looked at it. "Room 14, the owners won't mind I'm sure."
He looked around slowly and held a hand to the side of his mouth. "Neither of you would happen to know where I can get a real and easy meal, would you?" He then perked up again. "Oh, oh wait wait." He reached into a pocket and pulled out something, that should not fit. A rather large Aid kit. "If it'll stop the smell, help yourself." He winked. "It's all sterile. No worries. And if you are worried about me trying to trick you. Well oh well, your lose."

Omnipresent Loiterer

Leaning against the bar, she crossed her arms.

"'Ight, but no licking my face to wake me up," she said with a chuckle and inspected her nails.

Paying the tab that Wickit lied about picking up, as well as for a room for a night, she headed for a good day's sleep.

"Thanks.....for sticking around. I'm sure it'll be the brunt of jokes later but...s**t. I'd rather wake up craving banana pancakes than a bite out of someone's arm."

((I am way too tired to edit this post))

Apocalyptic Sex Symbol

((Hah hah S'fine.))

stonrr's Honey Bun

Naughty Shapeshifter

21,490 Points
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
The main door to the tavern stood before the figure. Slowly, the hand reached for the handle, grasping it softly, and turning it slowly. As soon as the handle stopped turning, he swung the door in the direction it opened, as he stepped one foot inside the walls of this establishment. He stood there, about six and a half foot tall, a polished blade with a golden etched stock resting on his back, a small dark tattoo embedded on his forehead. He looked to blend in easily with a crowd of people...

Were it not for his bright pink hair. (( XD ))

Cursed Hunter

39,400 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
J accepted the kit from the stranger and inspected it closely. He wasn't sure what sort of "meal" the man was asking for but at this time of day he didn't really care.

He passed the the key to Dakki and waited for her to leave the room ,acknowledging the mans help with a nod and and quick "thank you" he followed a few paces behind, eagerly anticipating a good night's sleep.

"night stranger"

Apocalyptic Sex Symbol

Ric cocked his head as the inconspicous-but-for-his-hair man came in. He wtached him for a few momments then laughed. Now whooo~ is this?
He raised his hand in greeting to the man. "Hey-oh!"

stonrr's Honey Bun

Naughty Shapeshifter

21,490 Points
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
The light seemed to reflect off his pendant, the emerald stone glinting almost mischievously. He turned his head toward the voice that had called out to him, his lips almost lifeless as he spoke.

"Greetings...I need a room for the night, and a meal..." he said, his voice slightly quiet, but making for that lack with force. His eyes examined the inhabitants of the tavern, his gaze traveling to the vampire and the man following behind her.

Apocalyptic Sex Symbol

He harumphed as the man taking his Aid Kit ignored his meal question and simply shrugged at the thank you.

He watch the kinght-in-shining-pendent then."Well I can get you a key." He reached over the bar again and pulled out another key. Clasping it for a second he then tossed it to Pink-Hair. "As for a meal, you're out of luck. I don't work here. And now, I must leave in search of my own." His pupiless eyes watched him for a few more seconds until he shrugged, and began to attempt to make his way past the Tall-One.

Souls, souls, souls, souls, yummy yummy souls.

stonrr's Honey Bun

Naughty Shapeshifter

21,490 Points
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Casually he caught the key, inspecting the room number on the tag. Sighing, he trudged upstairs to his room, closing the door behind him. Placing his sword against the wall and removing his coat, he laid down on the bed, drifting asleep.
Since last time Pru had walked outside to look around for pumpkin.

She walked back into the tavern and went to the kitchen. She felt like cooking, Pru didn't care if anyone was going to eat it but she had to keep her skills up.

She walked in and took out a couple of pots and pans, she started the fire in the stove and preheated the oven.

" Pumpkin can you get me some potatoes from the pantry?" she cracked a few eggs in a bowl and added seasonings and started whipping them up.

7,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

The goal isn't to live forever,

» » » » » » » » »R A Y N E V E T I S» » » » » » » » »

Here she stands, helpless and left for the dead.

Cold dead eyes, stealing the radiance of others watching the purple clouds hung low into the night sky, the wind twisting and turning sending chills down the spines of mere individuals, that look into eyes of the devil. Rain poured down on the mushy surface as thundering reverberation picked up and trembles the land, thunderous bangs of purple blackish lights striking the ground around her. Like drums beating into the hearts of many souls and hers importantly. Cold dead eyes closed as the wind picked up and blew dust and leaves along the path leaving it like a tattered lace. A lost face, returning held nothing but a smirk across the lips that finally said goodbye.

Red scales, muscular, and long fingers with long fingernails shot out towards her right side, reaching for something lost in her life. Trembling, crawling across her skin she felt the cold heart within her body shake, seeing the right through all the empty lies her life been in. The outspreaded dragon hand, closed her fingers one at a time and brought down to her side, touching the slice of flesh against her side...leaking the pure life with her soul.

‘We shall no longer dance.’

Came the soft whisper.

Lost in the depth darkness of her mind, crowd in the world so wrong.

The new deadly dance have started; Footsteps, light and soft, were barely audible above the evening chorus as the figure made its way on the path way. Her feet, as light as the steps were, were covered by heavy black leather boots. They climbed almost to the being's knees, folding over on themselves, and wrapped each in a leather strap much like a belt. The buckle of the left 'belt' was a lock, the other a key carved as the rest of the being, covered by tight black pants. Where the pants ended, was a thick studded belt with the colors of black and red.

To top this off was a simple black corset, under a long black coat. The coat itself had a high collar, and was split up the back to the base of the being's spine, so it seemed it split into two sides flowing about either leg. As for the head, the eyes, on the other hand, set in this tan face, were one of her strangest features. Cold and dead crackled of a red color, lined by and flecked with a dark blue. Hair, that wasn’t as odd as the eyes, crackled in the wind like whips, long and dark as the night, fell to the creature hip.

All in all from horns and tail, She was a mysterious creature…and she loved it that way.Yet, for reason she let herself go to look normal in case...

Coming to such place that held more secrets more lies; empty as her heart. The feeling of drinks called her name, the dance that moved her feet pushed her way into the building and to the bar where she was now sitting, a lost puzzle piece, the lost beautiful creature left for dead.

» » » » » » » » »R A V E» » » » » » » » »

The goal is to
create something that will.

Bashful Sex Symbol

5,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Darkness flew down from the attic and looked around.
"Ha ha.. I have alot to clean up. Is that stool broken? I'll go get another one."
He went to the back and got another stool and replaced it.
He threw away all the bottles and and washed all the glasses.
After this he wiped down all the counters.

He then noticed the girl walk in.
"Oh, I am sorry. Hello and welcome to Haven's Night. How may I help you?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas