Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mike took off his mask, revealing a scar near his right slitted blue eye. "Th-thank you miss...you're too kind," he said, before eating his meal slowly.
"My name is Lady Ariel Dragonheart, Ariel if you please" said Ariel softly as she stood there. She looked over at the small child who just stood there. She sighed and walked over to her picking her up. Isabella clung to her as she was held she seemed very shy and very quiet.
"Cute kid Ariel...and..this is also good to...*ahem* do...you have any cherry blossom green-tea?" Mike asked, looking around the tavern in wonder.
"Check the tea pot on the table" said Ariel as she turned away from him and took the little girl over to the corner and set her down. She made a bunch of toys appear to entertain her.
Mike nodded and did check and poured himself a cup, "The name is mike by the way...and..if there is a job opening....ill be happy to take."
"Most of the jobs are open" said Ariel softly as she sat on one of the many chairs keeping an eye on the little girl. She sighed as she sat there.
User Image

Mira stood outside the tavern for a few moments, pondering if she should enter or not. With a light sigh she brushed off her dress and entered the building, scanning the room as she did so. Mira glanced behind her for a moment before closing the door and sitting in a near by seat. She played with some hair that hung down near her face, a light, calm smile across her face.
The lady of the tavern stood up and came over to the young woman "May I help you?" she asked as she stood there. She smiled softly as she stood there. Soon the small child that was sitting in the corner was at her side clinging to her dress.
User Image

Mira smiled kindly at the lady and nodded a bit. "If you have some Lemon tea, that would be lovely please." A few moments of silence went by before she jumped a bit, a nervous smile across her face. "Oh sorry, my name is Mira, Mira Siluette."
"Mama" said the little girl as she clung tighter to her mother's dress. Ariel looked up she sighed "Shush, your drink is before you" said she softly as she stood there."My name is lady Ariel Dragonheart pleasure to meet you Mira" she said softly.
"Jessica walked around the room, seeing if anyone needed any refills or anything else and she noticed Isabella following Deary around like a lost puppy. She decided to do Deary a favor. She walked up to Isabella and Deary and whispered to Isabella
"Wanna finger paint?" Her face lit up with glee and she put paper and paint on the nearest table and watched the little girl go to work on her masterpiece. "I'll watch after her for a while" she whispered to Deary."
"Thank you so much Jessica" said Ariel softly as she pushed Isabella towards Jessica. She sighed and walked off to the kitchen for a cup of tea. Isabella climbed into a chair to paint with her fingers. She smiled at Jessica she couldn't say her name yet.

Shirtless Seeker

Kind of desapointing isnt it ariel?
he asked to her as he had just apeared side her.
"What is Haiden?" asked Ariel as she poured herself a cup of tea,she looked at him as she stood there. She took a sip of her tea and sat down. She sighed slightly as she watched Isabella finger paint with her aunt.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff