Welcome to Gaia! ::

To keep the thread moving, you have 48 hours to reply to the posting order if it's your turn, or if you have a partner waiting on you.

If you do not post, the next person is free to continue along! 0.29411764705882 29.4% [ 5 ]
Please alert rpers in OOC thread if you will be absent for a few days. 0.058823529411765 5.9% [ 1 ]
Thank you kindly! <3 0.64705882352941 64.7% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 17 ]

(XD all a waste)

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

Sanya would skip down the stairs while humming to herself, it had been a good day and she was in a cheerful mood. She had spent most of the day cleaning and shining the cafe's parlor up. Chi and Skylar both seemed to be improving from the ordeal a few nights ago.

She retreated to her favorite spot by the fireplace and plopped down, letting the fire consume and warm her. She smiled and closed her eyes and just enjoyed the peacefulness of it all.
-The male would move back outside to his seat on the porch, sitting and reforming his guitar from his crutches. He would begin to play again, softly, so that it was simply a soothing tune to any inside the cafe. He would hum with it, but he would not dare sing the words-

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

The soothing melody seemed to quietly fill the parlor, a faint but inviting sound that beckoned you to listen to it. She did, Sanya continued to sit there, her eyes happily closed, wiggling her toes at the warmth of the fire and bobbing her head to the song. She con contempt enough with the warmth and Chi's song, it seems they both were enjoying the peacefulness of the cafe that night.
-The male would smile as he tempted his voice. He hadn't sung in a long time... not since he'd had a party with his wife and a few friends. He decided he'd do it anyway, tonight. Who would be able to hear him mostly anyway?-

"Come little pups as the moon hangs in the sky,
It crept up from the hills so sneakily and sly.
Your paws are dirty caked with mud,
so wash them, yes, with soap and sud.
As we lay to go to sleep,
This knowledge you must always keep."

-The male would switch his fingers, playing a slower tune that seemed to flow with the first-

"Leaves in the wind, and lilies in the pond,
In my heart you'll have an everlasting bond.
Family friends, loved ones too,
all of them are looking out for you."

-He would switch back to the first tune for the final verse-

"In your beds of fluff and down,
be sure to hear these words.
As you dream of grassy plains and hills,
chasing tasty birds.
Come little pups as the day turns into night.
Let your dreams be filled with happy times
Under the pale moonlight."

-After the last verse, the male would stop his strumming and just smile at the moon-

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

((I'm still here but Sanya's not going outside, it's cold~! xp you have to come inside to RP!))

Dapper Seeker

(Good evening!^^ Does anyone mind a little disruption tonight?)

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

((I think I'm the only one left and of course I'm open to whatever you want to do Miss Copperkey but please don't get my legs chopped off.))
(I'm here! Just watching a bit of anime, but I refresh the page every now and again. Chi is still outside playing the guitar)

Timid Genius

2,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Bay awoke and head down the stairs to find Sanya near a fireplace. He walked over and stood next to the other chair. "You mind if I join you?" He asked before sitting down. The fire was nice, especially because it was so cold outside. He learned he didn't like the cold at all. He listened for Copperkey as he watched the fire crackle and pop. "How was your day?" He asked feeling incredibly awkward.

((sounds fun))
(Ya, least Chi can play the guitar ^.^;;; I still sound like crap.)

-The male would set his guitar in his lap and sigh, looking up at the moon-

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

"Gah!" Sanya through up her arms, the cloth sleeves wildly flailing about in the air. It took a few moments for her eyes to readjust to the light. Once she settled she saw Bay sitting next to her, "ugh you snuck up on me, please don't do that! I'm skittish enough as it is."

Timid Genius

2,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
"Oh I'm sorry. I didn't mean to." Bay said scratching the back of his debating weather he should stand up or not. "I can leave if you want me to." He said simply. Bay looked at the girl, the first time he met her he was so focused on her ears he didn't even notice she was missing half of her arms. He wanted to ask what had happened but he felt it wasn't his place. They had just met. 'It seems we are all a little broken.' He thought to himself seeing as he was missing quite a bit of himself as well.

Dapper Seeker

(Forgive my poor writing skills tonight, I didn't jump><; )

From underneath the doorway of the study there came a brilliant and golden glow. Copperkey's voice fell through the air, her murmurs carrying into the parlor itself. Then the light grew in its might, as if there were a spotlight shoved directly under the clearing beneath the heavy doorframe.

ALBIE!!" Copperkey's bellow rang out, reverberating across the minor manor. "I'M PREPARING TO OPEN THE PORTAL!! WHEN I FINISH YOU MUST JUMP IN!! IMMEDIA-"

A single crack of a sound and the building shook as if it had been struck by a lightening bolt. The doorway into the study splintered away into nothing. A huge rush of power surged out of the room, tinged with a strange rose hue. And Copperkey's scream spilled through the air as she was thrust from its might out of her library, crushed against the parlor wall, through it and out into the plains.
-the male would see a figure fly out of the cafe and into the plains after a lot of noise and shaking-

"Was that... the owner?"

-The male would stand, his guitar forming into crutches, and would steadily make his way from the porch to her drop point. Moving in the darkness wasn't hard, even in his damaged state. Soon he came upon her and raised an eyebrow-

"Ms. Copperkey, I presume?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces