Welcome to Gaia! ::

To keep the thread moving, you have 48 hours to reply to the posting order if it's your turn, or if you have a partner waiting on you.

If you do not post, the next person is free to continue along! 0.29411764705882 29.4% [ 5 ]
Please alert rpers in OOC thread if you will be absent for a few days. 0.058823529411765 5.9% [ 1 ]
Thank you kindly! <3 0.64705882352941 64.7% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 17 ]

(Walking Dead tonight, I might not post cause I'm working on a project for my new boss. smile Hope everyone has a good night)

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

((Aww, sad!))
(Gah... I hate being stuck! It feels like i have forced writers block or something! GAH!)

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

((We should be able to resume soon though!))

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

((Posting cause it feels weird for the cafe to go through a whole day without a post. heart ))

Timid Genius

2,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
((You know this is what I'm used to in the cafe. When it was just Arro, Albie, and me, we'd only end up rping on Tues. Thurs. and sometimes on the weekends.))
(Yea you can tell things have been kinda cray cray with everyones lives. But hey, s**t happens. I'm real worried bout Sammy though)

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

((it's ok Bay, I know I have a lot more free time than most. I just feel that since Miss Copperkey made me hostess it's my responsibility to RP here as much as possible even if by myself so people know the cafe is open and welcoming! Also, Sammy is back!))

BuckToothBunneh's Partner In Crime

Warlock

(You guys worry so much about me D: I won't lie, its kinda nice but you guys really don't have to. ps. I have no idea whats been going on in the cafe, too lazy to read back on it)

It was morning by the time Caellum arrives back at the inn. The photoshoot had gone well enough but the stress of jumping right into it had left him pretty sour. He still enjoyed singing, he was an idol at heart but he needed time to get use to it once more. In his hand lays a folder with several of the photos taken that day and even one a fan had given him when he had stepped out of the studio. It was a picture taken when he was around 14 and was singing for a school performance. [x]
Somehow that felt like a different time, a distant land... and truly, it was for him. So much so that he couldn't bare to look at the picture for long. He felt as though the pureness of his childhood had long faded. Corrupted by the troubles of long lost friends, heartbreaks, competition....
It use to be all about his music... when had that changed?

It was thoughts like these that haunted him today as he steps up to his room and throws the folder on the bed. The pictures scatter out of it.
They were eveidence of what Define Paradise was about to go through.
Releasing a new perfume line [x]
Announcing the come back of the lead singer [x]
And last but not least, Caellums favorite event of the year.
Battle of the Bands. [x]

This is where he would finally get his chance to wipe Lokis smirk off his face. Throughout his entire career, Loki has been an eye sore to the music industry or rather.. in Caellums opinion. The cocky singer of Black Dawn had what was coming to him soon enough. Not that he had much to smirk about these days. All he had truly held over Caellum was Riyunas first love and he failed at keeping her miserably.
The thought of Riyuna has his heart aching. He had treated her so badly himself despite the fact that she had been the one girl who had taught him how to open up again. Without Riyuna, Caellum would have been consumed into the void of emotions he had created for himself. She had taught him how to laugh at himself, to smile more often and to stop himself from judging others too quickly... well, it had taken him longer to learn the last lesson.
Riyuna.... her name seems to echo through his mind like before. He had asked Michael to erase her from his memory when he found out she had turned herself into a demon. It had angered him. Her presence had felt wrong... she had Lokis scent all over her. Still... he should have dealt with her more carefully. One day, he would have to own up to his mistakes.
With a sigh, he steps out of his room and heads downstairs to the bar.
He needed a drink.

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

Sammy Is Neko King

(( heart Well, Bear is a dog again and Skylar was badly injuried and is still in bed. Then Miss Copperkey was trying to rescue Albie and a portal thingy blew up sending her through the study wall and the parlor wall to the outside so right now Chi is inside her mind, I don't entirely understand it, trying to get rid of a curse. Bay is holding Miss Copperkey's body while Sanya is healing her to keep the curse off for now but her healing magic is burning Bay and if they don't fix it soon, Sanya's magical energy will run out and then she'll black out and then if Chi doesn't save Miss Copperkey the curse will take over her body. Sad stuff. P.s. You still owe me a date.))

Warlock

(Well Caellum is ready for that date whenever Sanya is)

Warlock

It was only when the glass cup touched his lips that he stared at the front door more closely. The rune he had left before he had gone off to the city was glowing wildly agaisnt the wall. Very curiously, he sets his cup down on the counter.
His eyes dart across the room only to realise that every rune he had left to warn him against danger were now flashing... damn it. He had been too tired to notice their pulsing energy earlier.
But how on Earth had he missed the giant hole on the walls of the parlor?

Caellum can feel his heart racing faster as the idea of Sanya being in danger structs him. But the runes would have felt stronger if it had been she who had been hurt. This brought a sense of urgency... why were they alerting him?

Strange energies pull the angel outside as well the should have earlier as there was quite the commotion.
Seeing Keys body startles him, he quickly rushes to her side.
"Wh-what happened?"

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

Waiting, it was all she could do at this point. Still kneeling, her legs now outstretched to the side, her knees red from the sitting position she had been in for for so long. Sanya remained focused, only concentrating on her breathing to keep her magical energies up so she remained conscious. A voice ran through her ears, Caellum, her mind quickly shuffling to match the voice up with a face. "Caellum!"

She opened her eyes to see the blonde haired figure so familiar to her; the glowing blue aura that surrounded the owner's body began to fade. She snapped her focus back to Miss Copperkey to keep the healing magic flowing. "We... we don't know, explosion or something. She's cursed and I'm keeping it from taking her over."
(... are we still on the copperkey thing?)

Warlock

"An explosion?" His eyebrow arches as he looks down at the female being consumed by the mysterious curse. Sanya wasn't looking all too good herself, he had to step in.
"Don't worry Sanya, let me take over for you. Rest." He places his hand over Sanyas shoulder as he kneels down to reassure her that he would be strong enough to keep Key safe for now.
In the ground, he quickly throws off his silk shirt aside as the fabric would have easily ripped as the angel wings burst from his back. His eyes glow as golden as the sun above them, the pupils fading away. He reaches out to Key, the index and middle fingers of his right arm tap the womans forehead and rest there. His left hand hovers over the womans body.
This would help keep a clear mental path to the Miss CopperKey while using the healing abilities of a guardian angel.
He would pay for loosing so much power on someone other than Sanya but that would come later.

"Without you Key, there will be one less beautiful creature around this realm." He was speaking softly to the woman, almost too low for anyone else to hear. "Don't allow that to happen. Your energy keeps me stable in this world" He was recalling the time when she had shared a very personal secret with him. He could easily recall how stunning she was in the form she seemed to hate most. It really would be a pity to have anything happen to her..
Not just a pity but he was being completely truthful when he had told her she was his anchor. Without her, the cafe would be nothing. No longer a home for someone like him. He was there to protect Sanya but who would protect the forest?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff