Welcome to Gaia! ::

To keep the thread moving, you have 48 hours to reply to the posting order if it's your turn, or if you have a partner waiting on you.

If you do not post, the next person is free to continue along! 0.29411764705882 29.4% [ 5 ]
Please alert rpers in OOC thread if you will be absent for a few days. 0.058823529411765 5.9% [ 1 ]
Thank you kindly! <3 0.64705882352941 64.7% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 17 ]

She lay in a crater of her own, slowly coming back into conciousness. It was a moment before she realized the blinding pain in her eyes was the the refraction of the sun through her eyelids. She slowly blinked, getting used to it before turned her head to see Chi. The first thing she noticed was the pain on his face and the crater behind him. "Did...did you just jump out after me?" She asked, then couldn't help but have an amused smile, "For a wise old man, that was dumb...that was really dumb...for real."

Then the pain in her leg came back and she almost screamed, everything rushing back to her. "Aw ********!" She grabbed her thigh, fighting back the tears that threatened to pool from the pain of her shredded thigh. Then everything else began to hit her, her back, her wrist, her ankle. "uuuughhh!" She cried in frustrated pain. She was a mess. "Aw Chi, we're ******** up." She whimpered, letting herself rest against the ground. She tentatively touched his arm. "Are you okay?"

Splitpixels's Significant Otter

Kawaii Phantom

She grips onto Darks shirt and buries her face into his chest but points upstairs. He could easily find her room if he really wanted to. "Dark?" She mumbles into the cloth of his shirt.

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

Bear and released his grip, knowing Sanya wasn't going to go diving off a cliff. She did race over to the edge and peer over. "Heeeeeey!" Her voice echoed out and would hopefully reach them. "Skylar! Are you alive! I'd ask if you are ok but you just jumped off a cliff so you're not ok but are you alive?"

She turned around to face Bear, "Bear! Take the form of a hawk and fly me down there!"

((Stupid girl, why does she have to be like that towards him? Victson I'm fading fast here so I might have to jump off before you finish.))
"I'm fine, you dumb a**. I'm going to take you back to the cafe now. I'm going to have to carry you on my shoulder, so just bare with whatever pain comes for a bit. I'm sure Sanya will be able to help you. And yes, I did jump after you. It's what friends do... well... friends like me."

-With that, the male would wrap his left arm gently around her body and pull her onto his left shoulder so she was laid on her stomach, her legs dangling in front of him. He looked up towards the op of the cliff and sighed-

"Guess we do this the hard way... god i hate being me sometimes."

-The male would bend his legs slightly, making more bone shattering sounds. He would flinch, and mutter a word under his breath. He pushed off, and in an instant they were airborne, just barely over the cliff top. They landed softly, but the male collapsed to his right knee, the shin looking slightly bent, which was very bad. And painful. The male would call out to Sanya and Bear if they were still close-

"Hey, Bear, you mind carrying Skye back to the cafe? While you do that, Sanya can try something to ease her pain. I'll follow in a second..."

Noob

There was no point in rushing her upstairs so he takes his time carrying her up even though her energy still slashed out like crazy around him. Now even his wardrobe was being punished for helping her as there were several cuts into the legs of his pants and the back of his shirt. "Hmm?" He looks down at her when she calls his name. She looked so fragile, almost scared as he carried her. Scared of herself. He smirks. Habits did die hard.
(Actually, the main event is finished really, we just gotta get to the cafe, so she can heal up or whatevs. You can still heal her if you want the next time your on. smile )
EDIT

Bear had returned to normal, his coat was back to that of a black and white tuxedo, and his tail wagged slowly, unsurely as he peered over the cliff side.

For a moment, Skye was grateful, until his words sunk in. "I'm the dumbass?! You jumped after me!" She cried out as he laid her down. Bear came rushing over, licking her all over as if he hadn't seen her for months. "Hey boy." She smiled, wincing. "Hey, can you just take this thing out of my leg? Where did that other guy go?" She looked up to the tree, and smiled, "You can come down now, I think I'm fine now."

d a r k s y m p h o n y18
There was no point in rushing her upstairs so he takes his time carrying her up even though her energy still slashed out like crazy around him. Now even his wardrobe was being punished for helping her as there were several cuts into the legs of his pants and the back of his shirt. "Hmm?" He looks down at her when she calls his name. She looked so fragile, almost scared as he carried her. Scared of herself. He smirks. Habits did die hard.

... Just you wait til I graduate high school and move out. I'm coming for you seth, and when I'm done, they'll need a forensic scientist, particle physicist, theoretical physicist, a pack of drug dogs, and a radiation detector to even figure out that you were, at one point, a "thing"

Kawaii Phantom

"Is this what it feels... all the time for you? This sort of power? Ugh.. its horrible. Why didn't you warn me?" She tried to hit him but it just didn't seem fair once she looks up at him and sees a few drops of his own blood smudged on his face. She really did needed to calm down.. she hadn't even been aware of the energy she was throwing out. "Oh..." She closes her eyes. "I'm sorry"

Eloquent Hunter

Seph watched as the other man simply jumped off the cliff. Maybe he had some secret as to how he would survive. Then he heard the bone snapping impact and shuddered. Well he was probably dead. Seph let out a sigh and stood up, looking over to where the creature and Sanya were before beginning his decent down the cliff face. He decided it had been easier to simply create his own hand holds then find them. He weaved strong bits of destruction magic around his hands and feet and smashed them into the cliff face, making his descent much faster.

It still took him some time but eventually he found his way down, only to see them both in the air and over the cliff, "God Damnit," he muttered to himself as he looked to the cliff and started climbing once more. Taking his time in getting to the top.

((EDITED))
WyattEchlion
d a r k s y m p h o n y18

... Just you wait til I graduate high school and move out. I'm coming for you seth, and when I'm done, they'll need a forensic scientist, particle physicist, theoretical physicist, a pack of drug dogs, and a radiation detector to even figure out that you were, at one point, a "thing"

(Does this smell like chloroform to you? That is how it will start.)
(Also, Victson, sorry if it seems like i rushed this along. It's 2:30 a.m over here... and I have school tomorrow... or today, actually)

Noob

(Thats fine Chi, but until then... continue to enjoy this ;D)

He shook his head, amused now at her apology. "Its cruel Hollie to apologize for this when you've been the reason why I've suffered so throughout these centuries." He damn well knew he had been his own reason, not her but a part of him still wished things would have been different.
Finding her room through her scent was easy and as soon as he lays her down, he takes a seat just beside her. Her body would soon get use to the energy levels that she had just consumed through his blood and things would settle down around them. "How about you rest sister? I will keep you... safe" The word rang strange on his lips but he had meant it.
WyattEchlion
(Also, Victson, sorry if it seems like i rushed this along. It's 2:30 a.m over here... and I have school tomorrow... or today, actually)

(Ah I remember those days. I will never miss hs. Its good. Just a few more posts and I'll be logging off to0)

Kawaii Phantom

She sits up in bed and reaches out to Dark, grasping his shoulder. She seemed happy now, strange with all the tattoos framing her body but happy none the less. Thats when a dark look crosses her. "If you try anything funny, Chi will murder you!" She warns him, a hint of kidding around and not so kidding around in her voice.
She eyes him suspiciously before she smiles again and lays back. She was 80% sure he wouldn't dare...
Her eyes feel heavy after some time and she drifts off into sleep.
(I have class as well in the afternoon and its 2:37am. Sweet dreams everyone!)
-The male would lay Skylar across Bear's back, letting him take over. He would then proceed to limp back to the cafe, his right lag dragging behind. He would summon his weapon, it materializing into his left hand as a silvery staff. He would use it to help himself move, though the bones in his left leg would continue to crackle with each step. When he got close enough to the cafe, the scent of THAT man hit him hard. He hurried his steps a bit, flinching and growling in pain on the steps, and practically throwing himself through the door. When he reached the main room, he would growl, mostly in pain, the man's name, in warning-

"DAAARRRRKKKK!"

-And then it would all go black. Black as the darkest night, and cold as hell unleashed. The man's unconscious, broken, withered body would fall forward, hitting the cafe floor with a powerful thud. His remaining unbroken ribs, three, would crack slightly from the impact. Almost eighty percent of his bones were broken. He lay there, unmoving, with shallow, labored breaths. Peacefully, though dangerously and frighteningly so-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff