Welcome to Gaia! ::

To keep the thread moving, you have 48 hours to reply to the posting order if it's your turn, or if you have a partner waiting on you.

If you do not post, the next person is free to continue along! 0.29411764705882 29.4% [ 5 ]
Please alert rpers in OOC thread if you will be absent for a few days. 0.058823529411765 5.9% [ 1 ]
Thank you kindly! <3 0.64705882352941 64.7% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 17 ]

Dapper Seeker

(Around and about am I~ Did you want to finish up the last bit of the fight, Victson?^^)

BuckToothBunneh's Partner In Crime

Warlock

(*Wolf whistles* ;D Key your character is looking good lol )

Dapper Seeker

(XD This is the guy Skye is fighting!~)

Dapper Seeker

(Here is my reply for when Victson returns~ Looks like I just caught him heading out)

The man's head tilted upward for just a moment as his dagger hit the ceiling and sunk right it. A rather piteous frown crept over him and he shrugged his shoulders. The raging bull of a dog bolting beyond him had most certainly caught his eye. And the once robed sire was not naive to those that worked with animals. For when the creature lunged behind him the gentleman had already begun to bound off the side of the banister and into the parlor below. He landed squarely on a table, the wooden legs buckling out from their proper position and hitting the hardwood floor. Those azure eyes peeked up on Skye and her pet, smirking.

"Now what was that all about, eh?" Dusting off his shoulders he took a few steps back. "Wanting to let your little dog get the better of me?"

Warlock

(Meh~ Guy/Girl xD I've never really cared. Still looking good ;3 )

Dapper Seeker

(Hehe, thanks^^ I thought it would be amusing to play a very feminine boy. I'm gonna be sad when he gets his come-uppins! Then again...he did destroy Key's study...)

Warlock

(D: Nu! He's so pretty lol emotion_0A0 )

Eloquent Hunter

((Sorry I didn't get a final post in last night, Fell asleep at my computer haha))

Dapper Seeker

(Lol, it'd be neat to find a way to keep him alive~ But considering what happened to his other buddies I don't see it happening XD )

Warlock

(Hey its cool Seph ^^ Hope that wasn't very uncomfortable. And Key, if you want to kep him alive Im pretty sure everyone wont object to that :] The guy could plead forgiveness or something x-x is he acting under orders?)

Dapper Seeker

(He is, but he is a very haughty thing I'm not sure how I could keep him alive without someone wanting to shoot him dead!^^ It might prove rather amusing, so I guess I'll see how the fight goes!~)
(... What do I miss while I'm gone?!)
(EVERYTHING WYATT. And Yes Key I would love to)

"Always." She flashed a smile, and it seemed like the plan worked too. Even though it wasn't the exact plan, Bear was still behind him slinking about with his jaw hanging open, and Skye's eyes began to cloud over, but not too much. She swiped up her bloody machete, and ran full force to the man, hitting the floor just before she got to close to him to make a slide kick to his ankle.

She leaped to her feet, sending light, but fast kicks both high and low in his general direction. Despite her heavy a** boots, she was light on her feet. This was her first fight against a magic guy, she needed to learn what she could.

(This is honestly the first rp fight I've been in in like...5 years. I'm trying to get back into the groove of it, so please be patient >.< Also, let me know if you want him alive, I was thinking about it today, and Skye might lose it again, but in the way I was expecting her to initially. Also, if you want it a quick fight or not. I'm trying not to be a godmod here.)
(Darn you all! I'll stay unconscious for a bit then)

Dapper Seeker

(Of course, unintentionally winking Victson! No worries!~

And just making sure before I reply, but Bear jumped off the staircase with him? And is now behind him?)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff