Welcome to Gaia! ::

To keep the thread moving, you have 48 hours to reply to the posting order if it's your turn, or if you have a partner waiting on you.

If you do not post, the next person is free to continue along! 0.29411764705882 29.4% [ 5 ]
Please alert rpers in OOC thread if you will be absent for a few days. 0.058823529411765 5.9% [ 1 ]
Thank you kindly! <3 0.64705882352941 64.7% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 17 ]

Dapper Seeker

Easing the door closed behind them, the ivory haired lass took a few more steps back and tuned her attention in on the man. So he was an explorer. Inter-dimensional, at that. By instinct, those green eyes roved over to the Study. Nothing was there. Nothing would remain there for quite some time. A frown replaced that smile, if only for a moment, and it returned.

"Well! May I ask what plane you arrived from? What was it like?" Curiosity trickled in on the last syllables of her sentence, as free-flowing as her hospitality. But then came a loud, hearty crack at the door and the host spun on her heel to face whatever force had dared to come lay harm. And instead, she found a young man. Her head cocked to the side, and annoyance danced across her brow.

No, no. It would do her no good to be rude. She looked to her first guest by the fireside, then saw that his companion hadn't taken to the noise all that well, herself. With a flick of those vibrant green orbs on Tyeal, the lady bowed her apologies and turned to the new lad.

"Hello, sir. Are you alright? That's...quite an entrance."

Romantic Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Crossing his arms on top of the table the hooded man leaned forward and rested his head on his arms. His fiery orange eyes lazily surveyed the occupants, keeping tabs on all of these fever dream beings. He might not believe that they were real but it’d be cold day in hell if some dream creature got the jump on him.

It was hard to tell from the man’s constant glare if he was irritated or just plain tired. From looks alone he seemed to hate each and every one of them. But one of these dream beings caught his gaze. One that was openly confronting him. His eyes narrowed, he knew that voice...that face. But from where? A long obsidian tail snapped out from behind him and flicked back and forth lashing the floor with loud cracks.

”Just looking at all of you is irritating, and I am already in a very foul mood. What rite do you think y...” he growled before he suddenly stopping, awestruck. ”YOU!” Throwing the table to the side he was suddenly in the ivory haired woman’s face with her collar in his grip within an instant. His head sported three black horns made of the same rocky material as his thrashing tail. Skin cracked and flaked off from his rage filled face revealing a magma like material. ”YOU KNEW THE BOY AND YOU KNEW HIM! WHERE ARE THEY!?”

Invisible Friend

10,525 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Megathread 100
Tyeal came from out from the kitchen in a heartbeat his intuition telling him that his master was in danger. He threw the door open with such concussive force the hinges ripped free taking chunks of wood with them. He stood in the destroyed entrance to the kitchen his demonic eyes seemed to light with a dark ethereal fire as he saw a demon holding his master by the collar of her shirt. Tyeals anger boiled in his dark blood that spoke to him to take off his seal and unleash his catastrophic anger in his true form but he resisted it. Instead all the shadows of the room including the occupants shadows all ripped free from their worldly shackles and converged up his body making his normal teeth drip into sharp black fangs and his hands covered with darkness to make sharp maiming claws.

"Let me ask you something dear customer.. You enter this place and assault my master, and now I want you to think for a moment how you would like me to kill you." Tyeals anger showed plain as day and it only grew by the moment as he glared at the person holding his master with such disgrace it made him sick. It was obvious that Tyeal was not there when he grabbed her and asked her what ever question he had stated but to be honest it really wouldn't have mattered since he was sworn by a blood oath to her to always protect her. If she dies then so does he.

Pyro Jess

Lunderly

Sarcastic Daredevil

The young adventurer strolled up to the cafe, pausing outside the doorway to adjust his collar, cracking his neck in a stretch before rotating his shoulders.

"Small is good." The blonde reminded himself, stretching to reach for the top of the door frame in contemplation.

Someone was out there with him. Did that matter? He wasn't really certain how that should have been handled. They were there first? Maybe he should just go inside.

Yeah.
The adventurer shuffled inside, sneaking through to observe what the other inhabitants did before he would take much action.
Food sounded like a good idea.
Spooky Mittens

Benevolent Spook

15,600 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Full closet 200
  • Candy Fiend 150
Stranger In Red: Outside the Cafe.

It was so strange, to feel something so familiar and yet have no memory of what it might be. You might call it deja vu, the sort where your brain tricks you into thinking that what you are currently experiencing is an old experience. In his limited immediate memory, though, The Stranger in Red had seen a good many phenomenal things. He knew it somewhere inside him that he wasn't just having a bad case of the fee-fees.

He heard the door open and close again, and this time he turned and jogged his way to the front of the building. Once he was there he took his time to tip-toe up to the nearest window he could see. Maybe if he looked inside he would see someone he recognized?

So, a man with bright red hair and cool gray eyes peeked his head up through the front window to have a gander. He saw a good number of people, but one of them, in particular, stood out to him. It was the young man who just entered. The Stranger spent a solid couple of seconds gazing on his form, unaware that for that moment his eyes again flashed bright red like his hair. He took in the golden locks and his well-shaped physique. Something so familiar, but so different.

"Lethicus. . ."

He whispered to himself before he snapped away from the window. His eyes popped wide and shifted back to their previous gray for the second time. He stood there in shock for a moment.

"I remember him?"

He asked himself, tipping his head to one side. He could remember the name, but he couldn't remember anything else about the boy or their relationship.

Numrigaaz
It was rude to ignore someone. Of that, Prismere was certain. But when Tyeal shoved his duties off in favor of something far more important, the girl understood why. In fact, the very skin on her fingers and elbows began to peel. Her hair frizzed out, dropping loose ombre leaves onto the floorboards. And when she fumbled out from her stool, her mouth gaped in horror.

A lava demon was in the cafe! Brimming with frothy rage. And here she was, trapped in some primitive human body! Before Prismere could think, could act, her shaking frame suddenly stilled. Her figure stretched and sloped, warped until, finally, a very, very large tree had taken shape at the side of the room. Its shady violet leaves pushed out and against the ceiling, while its crystalline trunk bent into and melded with the floorboards below.

Dapper Seeker

Seeing as how the establishment was a cafe, and not a fight club, the ivory haired lass hadn't expected some of her very first returning customers to act... Well, violent. And yet, with one of her very own tables knocked aside, the proprietress felt herself grappled at the collar.

"Wh-" She began. But before she could finish, her eyes dropped over the magma that was quickly searing away the skin of the man before her. She instinctively attempted to jerk back in his grip, her clothes singeing at the seams. And then his words, his voice, his everything-

So familiar.

The young woman scrunched up her face as flames tore through her memories. A halloween costume party... Of all the damned things to remember... But he was there... He'd... He had hurt her then. But she'd not...been his target? No, it was... It was...

"Michael. You were... You're not Blaise... You..."

Damn it, all!! These were not her memories! They belonged to her other half! The self that had escaped long before she had! Who was this?! It- It was... He was-

Tyeal's voice broke her concentration. She blinked. Her gaze hardened.

"If you want answers, you're going to have to be more specific and a little less aggressive. Because, with my attendant nearby, you'll find it hard to get them by assaulting me."

Romantic Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
The fiery demon twitched slightly at the mention of those names. What did she know of them!? Was she apart of all of this?! Did she help in the capture of his boy!? The temperature in the room rose exponentially with his anger as nearly all of his human skin was burned away revealing glowing magma, all but the arm that was gripping onto her collar. It luckily enough for the woman hadn’t burned away saving her from a fairly nasty burning for the time being. Whether or not this was intentional was still up for debate.

Just as the demon started to open it’s mouth to undoubtably start shouting at her again a man broke through a door and went on about him assaulting his master and some sort of threat. The threat didn’t really faze him but the use of a certain word did. His skin dimmed down as his eyes narrowed and he sized him up. His tail lashed once down at the floor with a loud crack before turning back to glaring at the woman. ”So you started collecting fools to be your minions now....like that freak. How sickening. Is that why you hung around them so much? To see what it was like and learn how that monster did it? Is that it witch?” he growled black smoke escaping the corners of his mouth as he did so. Turning his head back to the man he lifted his free arm and pointed at him with a burning claw. ”One warning.....you get only one. Back off...now and there will be a better chance that you....all of you for that matter, will survive this without a single scratch or even a burn. Cross me however and this building, all of you, and everything as well as everyone you hold dear will be torn to pieces and incinerated.”

He looked the room over to gauge their responses before turning back to questioning the ‘master.’ Grip tightening he lifted her up and let out a low growl. ”Now...I’ll make this simple for you...I want you to tell me where that b*****d Halo took my brother. I know you had close relations with both my brother, Halo, and that monster Michael. I’m certain he had something to do with taking Blaise and I’m certain you do as well.....so don’t play dumb with me while I’m even considering being nice.”

Invisible Friend

10,525 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Megathread 100
The demon returned his threat with his own directed at Tyeal and those occupying the room bringing the occupants that were not threatening him aside from the woman who sat at the bar who had created some form of tree occupying the room. Tyeal dismissed the tree not deeming it a threat to him or his master at the current moment. The darkness from his eyes started to bleed from his eyes like a slow dripping oil spreading across his skin like a throbbing veins as they slowly began to cover his face as they pulsed and throbbed slowly making it to his neck. Dark black horns crested themselves from his forehead like a perpetual curling spire. It was getting harder and harder to resist this dark blood lust corrupting his thoughts and the pain behind his seal began to pound like a hammer on an anvil slowly forging the anger inside of him.

Tyeal materialized a large curved wakizashi from the shadows that began to cover him and slammed it down into the wood floor shaking the building tremendously causing the glasses and pans to clatter from where they hung as well as the lighting on the ceiling swung from the shock of the force. "I don't fear you in the slightest bit in fact if my master was not being hung in the air at the moment I would have already separated your pathetic head from your body and used your blood to make fuel for my unbridled power." He spit at the flame like being who threatened the people in the building, "Put her down and this situation can deescalate but if you don't I will take your arm before I take her back.."

Tyeals dark anger writhed and squirmed inside of him a dark dragon like tail solid black with spikes jutting out thrashed behind him cracking the wooden floor splintering them into toothpicks. To him reasoning with someone so angered wasn't an idea he liked but at the same time while he held his master in that predicament he could not make very many hasty decisions. Tyeal couldn't gauge his strength either currently or how fast he could move. Granted he had intense levels of ground speed he couldn't guess how fast this one could move. He could bide time and slowly gather his adversaries strengths. It would be simple to just remove the seal and use the beings molecular shadows to cause him to be ripped from the inside out but at the same time he didn't have control over the Arch-demon side of him and could end up killing everyone around him which he had to avoid only one person was causing a problem everyone else seemed to be peaceful. Granted one just summoned a damn tree in the lounge.

Pyro Jess

Lunderly

Autumn Painted Parasols

Spooky Mittens

Numrigaaz

Sarcastic Daredevil

Horns. A scaled tail. Ever-such a temper.
Blue eyes brightened with a certain level of excitement before suddenly being reeled back at the continued transformation.
No.
No.
That was not what he thought it was.
What was it? Something else, and while the raw 'power' emanating from the entity was not quite enough to scare the adventurer off, it did make his stomach rumble.
In a pause, the blonde scratch his head, uncertain what to do. There was quite an amount of tension.

So, then.
What did Lethecus do?
He followed his gut- which may or may not have been the best idea.
How does one diffuse a situation that appeared to be one big miscommunication.

Clearly. Stride right up to the molten demon causing the mess....
And lick them.
In the armpit.

Worse case scenario, it wouldn't work.
-and much to anyone's surprised, the blonde adventurer didn't appear to be at all bothered by Jess's intense heat, flames and all.

Tyeal

Pyro Jess

Lunderly

Autumn Painted Parasols

Spooky Mittens

7,675 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
User Image

-Warm light older than even a being such as herself danced across the unwavering calm face that lay upright on top of the sliding spectrum of rust colored leaves. Scattered black fragments littered the forest floor like sunspots,
their temporary presence cemented by a cold autumn wind that broke the peace of the sleeping creature. Raising her weary head she felt the fatigue of last nights occurrences ripping through her neck and shoulder. A deep breath penetrated the soft wind's singing as she opened her eyes slowly, the stark grey blue darting around the treeline to get a clue of where she was. A structured stood out in the distance just beyond the forest's guard, her body rising to focus on the building she had missed in the darkness. Looking down she assessed her state, a sigh of defeat escaping her mouth as her eyes met a significant gash on the apex of her feathered shoulder. Turning her gaze back to the seemingly innocent structure, and her back on her better judgement, she stepped forward to the treeline, her moonbeam hued skin stark against the dark earth.-

Dapper Seeker

An eerie calm collected behind those green eyes. Words that would have once pushed her over the edge lanced at her mind and shattered there.

iawjcvjWIj;iofjTAEHFJieaofjo;fijThey left you. They forgot you. No one bothered looking for you. fj:FIJEfiAFWFI$#jiujdfahfiufjoie;fjWF
fawijisj;vTWIEAFJIFThey left you there to die. SEFWIEAIjajfowjifNo one cared. No one sought you out. iAFWFI$#jiujdfahfiu
Not Blaise. jWIj;iofjTAEHFJiNot Halo. Not Michael.iAFWFI$#jiujdfahfiu
iAFWFI$#jiujdfahfiuiAFWFI$#jiujdfahfiuYou are alone.iAFWFI$#jiujdfahfiuiAFWFI$#jiujdfahfiu
How does that make you feel?

She took a deep breath. Now was not the time. The pity and loathing could wait.

Though she couldn't see him from her now elevated position, she could feel that Tyeal was steadily unraveling. His power unfolding. This wouldn't do. A scuffle when so many lives around them were at stake? She only hoped he understood that. Her gaze tipped to pour into those magma eyes

"Whether you believe me or not, you won't like my answer. But I'm not the half of Key that had anything to do with your brother. And-"

Someone was moving in closer. Just out of the woman's peripherals. Someone small. Very small.

She blinked.

And that certain someone sauntered right up... And licked... the demon's armpit?!

"??!?!?!"

Tyeal

Pyro Jess

Autumn Painted Parasols

Spooky Mittens

Numrigaaz

7,675 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
User Image

-Quietly she slid through the wild branches, her eyes transfixed on the building. Taking small, light steps she began to feel something in the air, her delicate nose picking up traces of a familiar perfume of fire and brimstone.
Her pointed ears tightened against her skull as she listened intently for any signs of something holding an ill will. Something was stirring within the pastel colored walls, a power shifting and snaking its way through the air, a power she wasn't willing to step up to the front door and meet. Changing her stance she swiftly made her way around the back of the house, sticking close enough to the trees to dart into them if needed. They were her only defense considering she couldn't fly. She kept her focus on the energy in the house, trying to pinpoint it's location and avoid it, hoping her intentions weren't readable to whatever was causing such a stir. She needed a needle and thread to suture her slowly bleeding wound, but with the energy around the seemingly calm house had her mind suggesting this might not be the best place for an injured half demon to ask for assistance. "In and out...no hovering this time," she whispered to herself, gripping her shoulder before she started slinking in the direction of the drain pipe on the back wall.-

7,675 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
User Image

-Sliding herself along the back wall she managed to get to the storm drain unnoticed. must be one hell of an argument She thought to herself, a grimace cracking across her pale lips as she raised her right arm, letting the left dangle as she flung herself upwards and wrapped her nimble toes around the tin. A small,
metallic clanking sound made it's way up the piping, urging her to move quickly up the pipe. A slew of curse words quietly freed themselves from her chest and she repeatedly flung herself up the pipe, stopping with freezing intensity and she reached what appeared to be a bathroom window. Ducking her head just below the window and hugged the cold metal trying desperately to stifle the vibrations as she listened and waited for either her doom, or to her own small salvation. A slight tickle plagued her nostrils as the sensitive organ took in all the strong aromas, she sensation bringing on a violent sneeze. The metal quickly gave a loud, persistent ring as it wobbled under the sudden g force.
"Sh*t." she whispered to herself, the rattling coming to a dead quiet. Looking at the pole she furrowed her brows, a sudden snap sending her head snapping upwards as the drain started to dislocate from the side of the building. Panicking she scurried up the metal, the inside of her fingers starting to rip and bleed. Sending one final push of energy to her legs she hurled herself onto the roof, the gutter crashing onto the grass as her body continued to roll down the sloped tiles. Grinding her palms against the course weather proofing she came to a stop just before the line of death, a crimson figure coming into view as she tried to quiet herself.-

Romantic Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
The demon half listened to the shadow wielding man his threats not phasing him in the slightest. So many have tried to kill him and have failed. Spellcasters, swordsmen, elementals of many different kinds, demons, celestials...the list went on and on. What difference would he make? He had more important things on his mind anyway. This was the first person he had seen that he knew was close to his brother, his captor, and possible accomplice captor in years since he had been taken. He was going to get answers one way or another.

She was right......he didn’t like how this answer was sounding and it was showing that his patience was wearing down fast. His grip tightened and slowly the human skin still left on his arm started to crack off and burn away starting at his forearm and slowly reaching his hand. If she wanted to play dumb with him, fine then he’d just have to remind her that he had no qualms severely burning her. That’d surely jog her mem...

A sharp pain suddenly shot through his body before being replaced with a very uncomfortable sensation. One that brought back memories that caused him to shudder. Unconsciously he dropped the woman, snapped around, and clocked his assailant square in the face all in one quick fluid motion before disappearing completely and reappearing in the farthest corner of the room with his arms hugging onto himself and shivering. ”W..what the hell is wrong with you!?!”

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff