Welcome to Gaia! ::

To keep the thread moving, you have 48 hours to reply to the posting order if it's your turn, or if you have a partner waiting on you.

If you do not post, the next person is free to continue along! 0.29411764705882 29.4% [ 5 ]
Please alert rpers in OOC thread if you will be absent for a few days. 0.058823529411765 5.9% [ 1 ]
Thank you kindly! <3 0.64705882352941 64.7% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 17 ]

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

(( sweatdrop Looks like Chi is gonna work overtime on saving people, don't know enough about Bay's character as far as power goes.))

"Oh no it's ok, you just startled me. I was in my own little dream-" The sound of Miss Copperkey yelling had stopped Sanya's words, she didn't even know she was here but the owner had a habit of locking herself away for days. "Weird, wonder what that was about." As she stood up, her legs half bent the explosion happened, sending splinters through out the parlor and making Sanya dive into Bay.

Tumbled ontop of Bay all she could hear was yet another loud explosion as more splinters pelted her from the wall leading outside.
(Never a moments rest when your only want is to help people. "With great power," and all that)

Timid Genius

2,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Bay caught Sanya and picked her up. His ears ringing from the blast. "You ok?" He asked making sure Sanya was ok. He then ran through the now existing hole in the parlor wall. He skidded to a halt next to Copperkey and held her head. She was he only connection to his past and now she had been shot through two walls. "Copperkey!" He called hoping he was ok. He didn't know what to do, but she seemed better than most for surviving what seemed to be a nuclear blast.

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

"Fine!" Sanya yelled back, steadying herself she took off after Bay. She skidded to a hault outside to see him cradling Miss Copperkey's head, Sanya's eyes darted back and forth trying to analyze the damage.

Her heart seemed to beat a thousand times a second, her powers taking over. The circle rune appeared below her feet and her right erupted with brilliant blue flame. "Is she ok? Can we heal her?"

Dapper Seeker

Copperkey lay quite still in the charred grass, her once emerald eyes now ebony and silver. The lady was covered in chunks of wood and burns, a low groan escaping her copper lips. Her ears still rung from the blast, the poor woman's slender frame singed and throbbing. Her head rolled to the left and then the right, barely registering the approaching figures in the night. Try as she might, as she closed her fingers she could feel the blisters forming atop them.

"G- get...back..." She whispered.
-The male would see the other two as they got to the scene. He would watch them, and then his ears would perk up at her words. He would now be on high alert, his magical, demonic, and natural fighting senses would reach out in all directions, ready to alert him of anything wrong-

"What happened...?"

Timid Genius

2,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Bay's hands blistered at the touch of her but he ignored the pain as Copperkey demanded them to leave her. "Not without you." He said but he doubted he could move her in such a state. His heart rate was going crazy and Bay groaned in pain as his eyes turned yellow. Bay breathed in and out trying to slow his heart rate. It finally slowed and he turned to the guitar player and then to Sanya. "I don't know how to heal, but we shouldn't move her with her injuries."
-The male would look at the man who addressed them, and he would nod-

"Aye, but at this rate, the dirt and burnt grass could infect any wounds she could have. Infections could be worse than moving her."

-He would think for a moment-

"I might be able to sterilize the ground, if Sanya can perform first aid. That should give her time to heal enough to be moved."

Dapper Seeker

Copperkey jerked and writhed in Bay's care, trying with all her might to get away from them. She shook her head over and again, a deep crimson liquid spilling down her neck.

"C- c-" She cried out. "Curs-"

All at once the lady began to turn ashen, what little color being seen under the light of the moon falling away from her fingertips and slowly up. The copper tinge left the magician's lips as she continued to struggle.

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

In through nose. Out through her mouth. Sanya breathed deeply and slowly to calm herself at the sight. Miss Copperkey was like a mother to her, she had to act. She folded her legs under her, kneeling next to Miss Copperkey. "Relax, I won't touch you."

Closing her eyes she concentrated, the magical energies around her began to dance wildly, sparkling in the night, lighting up the entire lawn. The blue orb began to grow from the woman's center and increased in size as it began to consume her entire body. "I don't know if it'll work on her... but if it does, we should seen some signs of improvement. Her wounds should start fading."
-The male would then turn to see the woman begin to react strangely, then blood and the fading of her color-

"What the hell is happening?!"

-He couldn't sense anything at all. Nothing on any of his wavelengths was acting up. What could be happening?-

Timid Genius

2,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
"Cur?" Bay said holding her tight in case her neck was broken from being blown through the cafe. "Curse!" He then looked at the guitar man and Sanya. "She's been cursed, you both need to step back, at least not touch her." He said feeling as if he knew exactly what to do. Suddenly if felt like his head was cracking open and he fought to keep hold of Copperkey but anything he had remembered was gone. "What happened?" He asked confused looking at Copperkey who was hurt in his arms.

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

"I'm not moving! Let me heal her!" She continued to sit there, eyes close in concentration. The glowing blue orb was still around the woman Bay was holding. "Just need more time."
-The male would growl a bit, the gold flecks disappearing from his eyes-

"Great! A ******** curse! Just what I needed tonight!"

-the male would begin preparing all the counter curses he had in his arsenal, letting them fester within him like a boiling pot of water. He'd be ready to use one or all of them is possible-

Dapper Seeker

Sanya's abilities enveloping Copperkey's body was like a soothing balm to the poor woman's body. The magician closed her eyes as she stilled, the wounds and burns slowly healing up as she lay there in Bay's arms. After a while the cuts and damage was almost gone, but the ashen hue had edged back only slightly, daring to engulf the lady completely without the healing energy present. By now Key had fallen unconscious, dubious to the world around her.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff