Welcome to Gaia! ::

To keep the thread moving, you have 48 hours to reply to the posting order if it's your turn, or if you have a partner waiting on you.

If you do not post, the next person is free to continue along! 0.29411764705882 29.4% [ 5 ]
Please alert rpers in OOC thread if you will be absent for a few days. 0.058823529411765 5.9% [ 1 ]
Thank you kindly! <3 0.64705882352941 64.7% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 17 ]

-The male would sigh, but he did welcome her company, even if he didn't verbally say it. He would press some of his dwindling magic into a movement spell, pulling one of the porch chairs around to be placed behind her, next to him-

"I am... doing fine. I won't be recovered for some time though, for reasons I would rather not go into."

-He would let go of his crutches, and they would fall, but before they could hit the ground, they would glow and disperse into silver dust, floating up and forming into an acoustic guitar on his lap. He would pick it up, his left hand on the bridge, his right draped over the wooden body, and would pluck a few strings as he tuned the instrument-

"What I said... was not meant as an insult. It was meant as a foreboding... because I cannot feel anything..."

-He would look at her with a skeptic look-

"As in my nerves do not work for my skin. I can feel pain, but as for my sense of touch, it is gone..."

-He would look at his right hand as he plucked the strings-

"I cannot feel the metal of these strings as they pull across my fingers..."

-He would pull his right hand away a bit and look at it-

"Nor can I feel the soft skin of my love... or the breeze of the wind on my skin."

-He would go back to plucking strings, still tuning-

"I can feel none of this. I haven't for a while now... just a bit after I left Hollie the last time... So I spoke from experience, and wished to convey how much hell it will truly be..."

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

"Ooooh..." Normally a chair sliding across the porch by itself would be a fearful sight but not at the cafe. Like it was an everyday occurrence sand gracefully sat down in the chair as it stopped moving. "I think... our circumstances could be different, I mean, I wouldn't have survived jumping off a cliff. I barely survived the incident out here." She would let her voice trail off, it seemed like they both weren't enjoying the talk about pain in their lives and unfortunately Sanya couldn't entirely understand what Chi was going through, what he had been through.

Her eyes would focus on the guitar now summoned in his hands; her thoughts would drift off to Caellum. For a moment she sat in silence, thinking about the blonde boy she loved so much that had yet again vanished, while Chi tuned his guitar. "Where'd you learn to play?"
-The male would smile as the memories flooded back to him, and he strummed a light E chord-

"I spent some time in the company of a musical troupe. I was simply security for their shows, but they treated me like family."

-He began to play a slow tune, tapping his moveable left foot slightly to keep a beat-

"I'd learned a bit during my time in the army of my home world, but after..."

-The male would blink and then clear his throat-

"Anyway, I'd never been any good at it, but one of the troupe members played, and offered to show me. I learned quickly, but my adventurous side gave in, and soon I was gone again. But not before i remembered the notes to some of the songs of my people, and learned to play them. Now I sing them on nights like this, when my bones ache and my heart feels empty... to remind me of home..."

-He would look up at the moon, absently playing the tunes to one of those very songs-

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

"Heeeeh." Sanya smiled to herself as she was still sitting behind Chi. Thinking about her own memories of home. "Papa always said music was special. It's the universal language he would say, no matter who you are or where you're from, everyone has a connection with music." She could understand what Chi was speaking about, her father had taught her her own song. "I wish I knew why they kept disappearing..." She was referring to Caellum but she figured Chi was feeling the same way about his wife.
-The male would sigh with a smile on his face-

"Loved ones, friends, even enemies, disappear from time to time. But they always show up eventually."

-He would begin to strum with more enthusiasm, and then he would begin to hum as he looked to the moon-

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

"Well I hope Caellum comes back... but not my enemies." The wind chilled her cheeks making them glow with a soft red color. She listened to Chi's playing occasionally tapping her feet with the strum of the strings. "Hey Chi, how come you used to be so jerky to me? Ever since Skylar and Bear's ordeal you've much friendlier towards me. I know I can be a handful at times and a little of me goes a long way..."
-The male would look back at her from his spot, still strumming, and for once, he would smile, genuinely, at her. His eyes would take on a hint of gold, though only in flecks-

"I guess using up my demon's powers during the conflict with Skylar caused my demon-endused rage to subside. The only reason I was "jerky" towards you was because I was subconsciously being emotionally effected by the ambient demonic power that was given off by my inner demon. Now that it is weakened, as I am, my normal side can be more at ease, and I'm not as mean."
Bear perked up, he had passed out on his back from his full belly. Realizing he was not alone, he jumped up to greet Sanya and Chi with huge sloppy kisses and a wagging tail.

He then went back to his spot by the fire and grabbed his leg bone, and went to lay next to them, gnawing on it. His ears remained alerted for Skye, who sounded like she was still sleeping in her room.

(Hey Chi, when you get a chance, go up to Skylar's room, she'd like to thank ya)

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

"Hiiii Bear!" She watched the rather large dog happily trail off back into the dining hall leaving them two outside still. "Well I like this Chi better, you're even to help me with my arms if I wanted, the last time you wished you had been the one to cut them off so you could feed them to me..." Her voice lowered and trailed off before she shook her head, physically getting rid of the creeping sadness.

She stood up, her knees slightly shaking from the cold. "If Bear's up maybe that means Skylar is awake, should we go check on her?"

((Hi Victson!))
(Thank you, psychic Bear. I will do just that XD)

-The male would look at bear and smile at him, ceasing to strum. His guitar would turn to silver mist and reform into crutches which he used to help himself up-

"I will go, yes."

-He would follow her to Skylar's room, having no idea where it was himself-

(Edited)
(HI EVEryOne)

Bear looked up, happily panting with his tongue lolling out. He stood, then pointed his nose towards the kitchen. For the past few days the only things he could bring up to her were muffins and maybe a slice of bread. He couldn't carry cups of water up to her, he could only give her a cup then help her limp to the sink in the bathrooms to get some water.

She would most likely be starving. And slightly malnutritioned.
-The male would notice Bear's movements and understand, nodding, he would move towards the kitchen and fix a plate with a sandwich and an apple. He was no grade A cook without the use of both of his arms, and he couldn't use his dimensional pocket magic in his current state, but he could do this much. He would then follow Sanya to Skylar's room-
((A poop, dinner. I'll be back after food and dog walking/training. Sorry guys. By the time I get back y'all will prolly be off. You can ignore my previous posts)

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

Walking into the dining hall, Sanya shook off the cold before noticing Bear standing at the kitchen door. Thinking that Skylar was probably hungry she headed towards the kitchen first. "This could take me awhile..." She looked over at Chi he was supporting himself with crutches. "Bear do you think you can hold a tray steady?" She didn't wait for his answer as he no longer could, at least not with speech.

In her usual fashion she gathered a glass from one of the lower cabinets and placed it in the sink, turning the cold water on with a slow stream. While the glass gathered the water Sanya would grab a few miscellaneous food items that were easy to grab. Some unpeeled fruit, a few small sweets and muffins. She placed the glass of water on the tray that was already holding the food. "Gently, carefully jump up here and grab the tray with your mouth Bear. Keep it steady! Don't spill the water and let's go to Skylar's room." With that she headed towards the stair well and up to Skylar's room, hoping Bear would do as instructed.

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

((boooooooo~!))

Sanya would ease open Skylar's door noticing she wasn't awake but sleeping peacefully. Quietly she whispered down to Bear, "Put that try by her bed and don't eat the food while she's sleeping!"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff