Welcome to Gaia! ::

Thieving Rogue

Saria flinched as Ralic responded to her comment. She knew that it was going to sting, but she had to speak her mind. She didn't want Ralic wandering around assuming things were getting better when the truth was Saria had no idea what she was doing. As he stormed out of the bar, she sighed and returned her attention back to Elijah. Personal matters were obviously over, now was the time for business.

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Lessee here... Where did Yuni go while the Writer was busy... Ah, there she was, outside. Seems the Nekojin was back on her no-sleep schedule, dreamland eluding her once again. Not that she would want to ever visit that place again. Weird sh*t happens and not the good kind of weird sh*t. So, to pass the time as the others were sleeping the night away, Yuni was practicing and training. Ania had spoken of a forest, and Yuni had decided that would be the best place last night.

The front door opened, letting the petite girl inside. She was still in her training outfit, dirty and with a slim backpack slung over her shoulder. Yuni wore a green sports bra that revealed the not-so-white-now babdages that wrapped around her right arm and some of her torso, with black cargo pants that tucked into light weight combat boots. Blue gloves were shoved into her pocket as she closed the door, the black Homburg hat adjusted as she heard there were people about already. Drat, she was hoping to be back before they woke... Oh well...

"'Sup, wonderful people?" Yuni said with a wide grin, wiping at her cheeks to try and get rid of the duet and soot. It didn't help. She saw Saria, that one jäger guy, Princey, Stykes... Holy sh*t.

"Stykes, ya 'ave a face?!"

Thieving Rogue

One Truth Prevails2184
(Small update please. I see we have a few more guests. Awesome.)

((You'll learn whats been happening lately via roleplaying. Be patient :3 ))

Saria looked up as Jorildyn came in. She shook her head in response to him asking her to rest. "I have rested enough, thank you Jor." She returned her attention to Elijah as he spoke about Leo. It seemed Elijah was also questioning why MoI would seek an alliance from the Heartless.

"That was my first question too," Saria said, leaning back in her chair slightly as she pondered the new insight. "I've been around a long time as well, granted I was on a vacation of sorts for a few years. I'm curious as to what they see in the Heartless, and why they see it now."

After a few more moments of mulling over the insight provided by Elijah, she felt satisfied that he had told her all she knew. Not that he owed her the information, but she was grateful he provided it willingly. "Thank you, Elijah. You've been very helpful."

She stood up from her seat and again turned her attention to Jorildyn. "Guess it's time I ask your opinion on the matter." She said with a smirk.

Dangerous Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Jorildyn Krystal

Prince of the Krystal kingom

User Image
Jorildyn nodded as she said that she had rested enough. If she would not rest, he would at least be there to help her with the customers. "Can I get anyone anything?" He spoke out, loud enough so that his light elvish voice could be heard. His money would be there with in a few days, but he wouldn't let anyone know since he had started to like the manor. The elf turned his attention quickly back to Saria as he felt her looking at him. He smiled and nodded, moving closer to her, leaning against the counter. "Of course Lady Saria. I am at your service." The prince stated as he eagerly awaited the topic she would bring up.
After a few moments of awkwardly standing around Stykes quickly realized everyone was engaged in their own conversations, one ending quite abruptly as Ralic stormed past him and up the stairs. Judging by the conversation Stykes figured he had gotten cross with Saria once again for putting off going after Melissa. He sighed as the man passed, feeling for him as Stykes also wanted to help Saria, but she just wouldn't let them. With that over he observed as Jorildyn and his fellow elven friend made their way in with haste. It seemed as though he felt bad about not being there for the last few days. It was no matter to Stykes, he held no strong attachments beyond Ralic and Saria, but that didn't mean he would be any less corgial.
"Hey Jorildyn"
He said with a light wave as the elven man hurried past. He gave a nod to the second elf whom he hadn't met yet. Just when he was about to go grab himself a coffee their petite little nekojin cook burst through the door. The girl looked as though she'd been off in the woods all night training herself, and she was dirtied and bloodied to match that story. Stykes smiled brightly at her comment, it had been quite a while since he'd changed his hairstyle.
"I'm pretty sure I have one!?"
He shouted back at the girl matching her comical tone

Thieving Rogue

_xX Faceless Enemy Xx_

Saria glanced up as Yuni entered, and then quirked a brow and looked at Stykes per Yuni's reaction to him. So it was true, Stykes had cut his hair and wasn't wearing his usual scarf. She hadn't even noticed due to all the other things she was preoccupied with.

"I'm glad you're here Yuni," Saria said, addressing the neko. "I was just about to ask Jorildyn his opinion on a particular business matter, and I would like to hear what you have to say as well."

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
"YOU SMILE? SH*T... He has expressions, and a face... I lose that bet then..." Yuni pouted at both his reply and his smile, apparently. A Heartless skittered up to her and held out its clawed paw, antennae perked and twitching. Looking disgruntled, the girl rummages in her pocket until she dropped a fragment of some crystal into the thing's hand. "Dun give me a heart attack like that, man! Jeebus."

Yuni laughed as she made her way to a barstool, slipping the pack to the floor as her ears caught up with Saria. The hat was removed, placed on top of the counter. "Jorildyn, pass me a water, pretty please~?"

"If its anything including mass murder, clowns, squeaky toys and zombies, I can't help ya there." Yuni joked, smiling at the elf woman with her tail wagging smoothly behind her. "Business, I might be 'o help."

Dangerous Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Jorildyn Krystal

User Image
Jorildyn stood near Saria, awaiting her question when Stykes had spoken to him. He hadn't officially met the man yet, but he seemed friendly. He removed a hand from the counter and gave a wave, a light smile still on his face. "Hey Stykes." Jorildyn was polite, and had trained his manners from childhood due to his being royalty. Like his brother, he had learned what it meant to be humble and friendly. Jorildyn hoped he would eventually become friends with everyone in the manor, including Stykes. He could feel the disdain Ralic had for him, but the elf saw no need to share the man's feelings. After hearing Yuni behind him, he leaned forward and turned around to face her with a smile, and a nod. He leaned down to take a blue glass bottle of water from the shelf, placing it on the counter to slide it to her. "If you need anything else, please do inform me."

Thieving Rogue

Seeing as she now had Jorildyn and Yuni's attention, she again began the tale she had told several times now.

"Last night a demoness from an establishment called Malevolence of Innocence stopped by to meet with me. Apparently the residents of MoI are looking to form an alliance with us, one which we will gain protection and they will gain more business." She looked at Jorildyn and then to Yuni as she spoke, making note of whatever reactions they showed.

"I am told that MoI is governed by a very powerful man named Leo. He is well respected and quite dangerous. I have yet to discover if he is respected due to his leadership or if he is respected out of fear. Quite frankly, I don't know much at all about MoI. But they sound like quite the elite group, built on the code of assassins."

She paused, still looking at the two, waiting to hear any input or questions from them. Of course, anyone else in the room such as Caelas, Stykes, or Elijah were also welcome to voice their opinions if they had any more to make.
Stykes eyed the little creature as he approached Yuni and made its request through body language. He laughed lightly a bit at this, had he really been this unemotional most of the time? He shrugged to himself and followed Yuni's lead to the bar, boots clicking lightly on the floor behind them. He had traded them out for ones a bit quieter. He was still smiling after the nekojin's reaction to him, but rather than sitting next to her he made his way behind the counter and helped himself to a glass of water. He assumed the business proposition Saria was speaking of involved the patrons they had both met the previous day. A shudder ran down his spine as he recalled having the demoness speak to him inside of his mind, an intrusion he did not look forward to being graced with again. While he drank his water Saria in fact continued to explain the situation that had unfolded. After a few moments he took her offer and voiced his opinion.
"I think we should find out for ourselves, but be wary in the process"
His tone much more serious than it had been while speaking with Yuni, he realized that this malevolence place could mean danger, and even death, for anyone involved.

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Yuni seemed it have taken this information in stride, ears twitching to catch all th words. She spared a smile in thanks to the bartender, picking up the water bottle and helping herself to half of it. She had forgotten to bring a drink with her last night.

"My folks run a kooky tavern called the Assassins Sanctuary, holdin' the kookiest assassins."Yuni started, swirling the water around some. "The only code I think we 'ave to nuh start any trouble ya can't finish, and to nuh touch my Oto's whiskey.... I see nothin' wrong with a guild lookin' for bridges, though I'm agreein' with Stykes."

Yuni grinned. "'Sides, they came over and I fed them. Only fair we go over, and they feed me... I mean, us."

Dangerous Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Jorildyn Krystal

User Image
Jorildyn listened in to the story intently, placing a hand on his chin as he leaned back against the bar. He closed his eyes only for a second to think about the name MoI. He opened them once he heard the name Leo which sounded almost familiar, though he couldn't place his finger on the man. He dropped his hands, leaning his elbows against the counter, a serious expression on his face once he had heard the word assassin. "I will give my opinion plainly then. An alliance may be a good thing. But I would first schedule a meeting between yourself, and this Leo in a neutral location where things could be discussed openly and calmly. If he is so powerful, you won't want to go to his place. Obviously he won't want to come here. So, maybe send someone into the forest to set up a meeting place." That was all he had to say for the moment. He obviously showed distrust in his words along with worry for the people of the manors well being.

Thieving Rogue

Saria listened quietly to the advice of both Yuni and Jorildyn. It seemed everyone was in agreement that going over and checking out the establishment was the next step to take. There were reservations in everyone's reactions, but it was due to ignorance of MoI, not knowledge of evil.

Looking to Jorildyn and his advice on meeting in a neutral location, she shook her head. "I see the wisdom in doing that, but I fear its not an option. They have already come into the Heartless and they know our manor. Should things go sour, we have no knowlege of their establishment. I think a visit there would be the wisest choice."

She remained silent again for a few moments before standing up. "I think I shall visit tonight. I can't stop any of you from coming along, although I would prefer a few people stay back to keep an eye on the manor." She turned her attention to Yuni.

"Yuni, I would be honored if you would come with me as my guest." She said. Ideally for Saria, it would only be the two of them, but she knew that Stykes had an itch in his pants he wanted to satisfy at MoI and he'd likely come along whether or not he was invited. "In an emergency, I feel that your portals would come in handy. At the first sign of an attack, I would like to portal out. I am not looking for a fight tonight."

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Yuni's ears perked up as Saria focused on her, pausing mid-sip as she caught the woman's request. Delighted, the cook finished her sip and raised her water bottle up a bit. "I'd be the honored one, and I'd love to come with~ do ya want me to be cute and fluffy? They'd never see that comin'."

She was not going to say anything about taking a dagger for her. Though she would do that, in any case. Just hopefully not in the same spot. Yuni lightly touched just below her ribs on the side, feeling out the light scar the poison left.

Dangerous Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Jorildyn Krystal

User Image
Jorildyn nodded at her assessment on the situation. He wouldn't agree, and he certainly did not like the fact that Saria could have been walking into a trap. Once she had professed her opinion on who should go with her, Jorildyn frowned and shook his head. "Caelas will tend the bar. I will go for both the safety of Saria, and Yuni. If something should go sour, I will be able to deal with the situation while you two escape." That was all that he would say on the matter. He pointed at Caelas, motioning for him to come behind the bar while Jorildyn leaped over to walk towards the steps which lead up and to his room. "I will go prepare just in case." After that, the prince went quickly up the stair case to move down the hall. He waved his hand over the door knob to unlock it, having locked it with magic. He quickly went in to get on his knees, pulling out a black leather wrap from under the bed. He untied the leather cord, unwrapping the weapons which he kept for certain situations. He took out four throwing daggers, sliding them into his boots. Two more longer daggers with longer blades went into the metal braces which he usually wore on his arms. He had already had his sword, and the two elven fighting daggers strapped to his lower back. Jorildyn pressed his thumb to the bottom of the swords hilt, flipping it open to take out a white stone which contained his battle armor. He placed the stone to his chest with one hand, waving his other over the stone to watch as the silvery smoke surrounded him. Once the smoke dissipated, Jorildyn wore his battle armor. He flipped the hilt latch closed and stood up to walk out of his room to close the door behind him, waving his hand over the knob once more. He then proceeded down the stairs to make his way to the counter.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff