Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kindly Master

The name rang in her head. Baer Valor Gray
"Are you some kind of hunter, Sir Baer?" She started asking.

Baer was a huge man. He had a backpack on the floor and a satchel to over his arm crossing to his waist. "I remember now," She suddenly recalled, "You caught the white mammoth!"

She jerked up as she said this. She was suddenly in awe. The white mammoth was a rare monster. It had white fur and was twice the size of the normal brown ones. It lurked in the north secretly like the Yeti's that hide in the snow.

"I was there, Sir Baer. I saw what happened," She told him.

Giver

(I need to go out for a bit~Be back to pick up this part of the story)

Giver

"Oh you were?" He scratched the hair that was growing on his chin. He could not recall the woman. But he kept a friendly smile.

"Tell me, how were you able to get to the mountains and witness my slaying?" He was playing with his glass of Dragon's Blood. Swirling it around to have the air settle on it more. It simmered. He recalled the snowy mountains. There was no one there except him.

"Tell me, I really can't remember anyone stalking me there," He smirked. Stalking was probably the right term for a person to just pop in a bar and talk to him about his lonely hunt in the mountains.

Beloved Sex Symbol

Ania moved down the stairs freshly showered and ready for the day. Seeing a new person at the bar she smiled, since she was no longer affected by the liquor in jested earlier. "Hello there, Bare good to see you when I'm not intoxicated" she stated before moving behind the bar counter.

Oh yeah she felt better after running off last night to take care of her drunken self. Though part of her was slightly ashamed of what happened that other half didn't see the big deal about it.

Kindly Master

She was about to laugh but she cleared her throat instead. She had some serious demeanor in her and this man's humor was about to make her give in.

"I apologize," She said. "I was there in the trading alley when you marched with the white mammoth's head on your shoulders."

The man had suspected her to be a stalker. She can be a stalker if she wanted to if she had a real purpose than chasing men around.

She drank from her flask. "I do believe I haven't introduced myself properly." She was saying this while looking at the Dragon's Blood. It was indeed brilliant.

"My name is Lane Ashtrid," She had her hand open to Baer Valor Gray.

Giver

"Ania!" Baer saw a fresh friendly face waltzing in. "Good to see that you are sobered up? How are you feeling?"

Baer had caught the name of the new guest and was bound to introduce her. "This serious lady's been stalking me in my adventures." He chuckled, "Her name's Lane Ashtrid."

He had his arm on the new guest and putting folly on her like what he did to Caelas that night.

Kindly Master

"I..I wasn't stalking," She turned a little bit red. "I just heard you had some drink and I happened to have seen you from before."

The man was full of jest. It was not her sort of thing to be picked on by a stranger. She was always a hard shell to break but this man was popping her balloons.

She cleared her throat again, slowly sipped on her drink with dignity. "I was merely interested on this drink you had." She ignored the reaction of the man after saying those words. She turned to the lady who came in.

"I am Lane Ashtrid," She said, "How do you do?"

Beloved Sex Symbol

Chuckling softly at the male her attention turned towards the female. "Ania Corva, nice to met you is there anything I can get for you?"

The jest between the two lit a warm smile upon her features making the fae relax in the company more and more. Picking up a few stray glasses of the counter tops blue orbs watched the pair.

"Stalking when Bare?"

Kindly Master

Some battleaxe would be good for chopping this man's ego Her thoughts were fiery on Baer's jokes. She was flustered yet she kept herself stoic. She knew he was joking, teasing her, and making her mellow up. But she was hard to the bone and could not resist returning solid when loose, even with any drink.

"I'm okay," She told Ania. She couldn't think of anything to get. The drink that Baer brought to the bar was almost gone. "Have you tried this drink, Ania?"

Giver

Baer saw that his drink had gone down to the last inch on the bottle. He turned forlorn for a slight bit that it was all consumed. "That was one great drink," He told himself.
Lane was ignoring him for some few seconds. She was talking to Ania in her awkward fashion, evading his gentle bullying.

He put one hand on his chin and just thought for a moment. Some ideas were in his head but mostly random. Maybe he was getting tired, maybe the spirits of the drink had just gotten into him. Random thoughts about gold digging, dragon riding, and marching into elvish territory flying about his head.

"Dear ladies, I do believe that it is time for me to put my cogwheels to rest." He yawned. He stretched his mighty arms that were almost the size of boulders. He scratched the back of his head.

Kindly Master

Lane looked at the giant man on her right. He was letting out a huge yawn and announced his resign from the bar.

"Will you be coming back here soon?" Lane managed to say. Although she was very embarrassed when she realized it came from her mouth and it wasn't just in her head. When she realized this she cursed under her breath.

"What I meant was that, despite your fancy in poking fun at me, Mister Gray," She straightened her back and said as a matter of factly, "I do want to know about your adventures. Afterall, you are a traveller, aren't you?"

She knew all about the rumors and facts that spread around town. She had a knack for following dangerous people and those who love to venture into the edge. She was all but minding herself the whole day until she sat here in this bar with Baer Valor Grey telling his tales out loud.

Giver

"You are a shy goose, dear lady," He said with a tired grin. He grabbed his stuff, stood up and fixed himself for a bit.
He had a dandy brown hair well-fitted to his sapphire eyes that seemed like the colors of the sky. He was in between 7 to 8 feet tall with a huge upper body build. He had a striking appearance. People would normally get intimidated by him: the physique and personality. But he was friendly, terribly friendly. He was normally bold and boisterous but calm and steady when tired like how he was now. He looked really mature considering his travels and his encounters.

"I shall come back," He grabbed her hand and gently laid a gentleman's kiss on its back.
"More tales of course, if you wish. I hope you will get yourself to write it down with a magical pen and a magical pad so you won't tire yourself. I have to admit I will endlessly quack about the journeys I've been through."

"Dear Ania, I will pick a bedroom fit for a snorlax of my size," He said groggily.

((I'm going to bed now. LOL I'm on the other side of the world.))

Kindly Master

She was red when he kissed her hand. After which she straightened her coat and cleared her throat again.
"Do not make fun of me, Baer," She was saying as she composed herself. She passively drank on her flask as if there was still something in it. "I do not mind in slaying you for a bottle of Dragon's Blood if you poke fun at me again next time."
She was tensed up but she knew Baer was still grinning at her. She had never grown a funnybone. The years in military school had made her stiff and proper.

"I am very grateful for your company, Baer Valor Gray," She said bowing to her side to his direction.

[[Who's out there?]]

Kindly Master

[[awwww, no one. I'll be back though :3]]

Beloved Sex Symbol

(I'm here I'll post in a sec at work)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items