Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Sex Symbol

Picking up her head she looked to Baer and smiled at the male, chuckling slightly at his antics before sipping the coffee once more. "Well come on then lad, drink" she lifted her own mug to him in prompt. Something out of the corner of her eye caught his attention making her turn to look at Caelas, maybe it was just him sitting on the stool.

Nodding her head she turned back to the one that brought the new item into the heartless. Speaking of heartless there seemed to be one appearing by her leg as she sat there. Glancing down at the creature wondering what it wanted and then it did something that caused her to snort in an unlady like fashion. Setting the cup down on to the counter, Ania bent down and scooped it up into her arms.

Slowly leaning back as not to loss her balance and topple over

Giver

Baer took the glass. Funnily, he took it with his little finger up like a fancy lord. "Madam, you are my audience. If I die, ask someone with wide wagon to lift me to an infirmary. They will not have any antidote for such rare liquid." He was still smiling.

"I will welcome your tears at my funeral. And of course, you, Caelas!" He was joking at the high elf. He tapped his shoulder gently with his other hand.

He gulped the glass on one go and froze.

(edited)

Dangerous Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Caelas Milthrin

Jorildyn's personal guard

User Image
Caleas nodded towards the man, laughing a little as he waited, still with great patience. "Should you die sir, your name will be remembered. I will make sure that you have the most honorable funeral." The high elf watched the man take the drink in a single shot, and with great poise. That was until the man froze solid where he sat. Caelas then proceeded to watch with a frown on his face, not allowing the horror that was creeping up inside himself to escape in case the man was being comical. He looked over at Ania, pretending to ignore the frozen man, looking slightly down at her. "Are you alright Ania?"

Beloved Sex Symbol

"I only hope so Caelas I only hope" she spoke softly before her attention was moved to the male that had taken the shot. Her brows rose as she watched him freeze where he was standing. "Great, ya know if there is one thing I have learned to night it is this! Dont drink from bottles with out labels on them..." she sorta trailed off not knowing where to go with that anymore. Glancing to Baer then to the high elf she shrugged her shoulders. "Hope it dont kill the lad"

Dangerous Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Caelas Milthrin

Jorildyn's personal guard

User Image
Caelas listened intently as Ania showed her hopes of herself being well, something he understood. "You do not really know me Ania. But I am the type of person who is loyal. Should you need anything, please do not hesitate to ask me." With that, he bounded over the bar with a quick leap, though not as graceful as Jorildyn. He picked the man up with ease, moving down to set him on the counter. Two icy orbs glowed as Caelas placed his hand on the man's chest where his heart would be, causing it to glow as well. Soon, a warm light blue light started to protrude from all of the open points of Caelas hand. "I am not sure what is going on."

Beloved Sex Symbol

Looking at the high elf a smile slithered onto pink lips, nodding her head Ania sat at the bar watching him try and figure out what had happened. "Thank you Caelas" she stated softly while polishing off the coffee and standing up. The effects had worn off finally, causing the fae to be more of herself then a drunk little girl that couldnt hold a back a blush. "Need help with him?" the question rolled of her tongue while moving behind the bar to place the cup in the sink to be washed. Hell that was what she was suppose to be doing!

Giver

"The answer to life is BRILLIANT!"

Baer suddenly sprung to life. He had jumped up a bit. "It tastes like mango juice or probably lettuce or gold. Yes, gold! But edible and tasty! I don't understand it. But It is brilliant!"

He had frozen for sometime. But he was actually putting the liquid to the test of his taste buds. "Caelas, you must serve it to every guest. To our dear lady here too. This is now the manor's property"

Dangerous Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
(Out for tonight. God bless. I will be on tomorrow.)

Beloved Sex Symbol

(Same night guys)

Giver

(Good night, you two. biggrin )

Kindly Master

She slid herself inside the manor without bothering anyone. She took a table beside a window. There was a huge man sitting at the bar.
He had announced that some drink must be served to the guest.

Amusing person
, She thought. She picked herself up to stand and walked towards the bar with the man who was talking to the lady beside him and the elvish bartender.

He sat on the other side of the man, "I would like to have some of that Dragon's Blood."
Her eyes fixed on the man whose back was on hers. She had some feeling she has seen him from long before.

Giver

Baer felt a pair of eyes watching his back. So he looked at the woman on his left. His eyebrows were coming to the center of his forehead and a wrinkle formed between them. He thought he knew the woman but he has no faint idea where he'd seen her before.

"Dragon's blood for you, madam," He said, taking the bottle and pouring it to the empty flasks.
"Do you come here often, miss?" He chuckled. He was not really picking up the woman but he was saying it in jest.

Kindly Master

"This is my first time here," She said in a flat tone. If this man was boisterous, she preferred quietness.

"I have seen you from before. A trading alley in the northern towns, where you there?" She asked him while he passed a flask of Dragon's Blood.
It simmered as he was moving it to her hand.
She thought it could be poison but she was there when this man drank it. He had lived.

Was he a scientist? She began to think as she observed him when she came in moments ago.

Giver

"Oh yes, I am from the north," He replied with pride. "I am Baer Valor Gray. I think you know of my name if you've been up there."
"I'm a traveller of some sort." He mentions. He was being friendly to the new lady on his side.
He was quite attentive to her observing eyes. She had some intention behind her.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff