Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vintrict

Wing was merely allowing him to pursue closer engagement with her. Did it start a beat in her chest? Not quite, her expression was mildly amused though the emotion of any heart beating sense was not there. She was quite a ways from feeling a drop of emotion, especially in something that did not require to become personal with. "You have quite a silver tongue Vintrict." She began, her eyes only connected with the males for a moment though it still held a hawk like glance. "As well as smart for a man of your calibur however..." With a gently nudge, her hand would swiftly brush his away. Her sense of space was important to her, if he did not feel that then the request would have all been for nothing. "I am not one to be falling to the knees to a man who is nothing but beauty within his looks and his manners." She did in the past, once a blue moon ago. "I also think you mistaken my proposal." A light jolt of a grin came along her lips, she laid against the arm of the couch and casually shook her foot in some amusement. "A reaper like me needs life force, it can be transferred through something as simple as being in contact with ones hand. Though things you may be assuming are strengthened by relationships but all in all, it is the same as merely putting a hand to yours. The other beings just been to be willing though."

Wing ignored the last comment, her past experiences became nothing but small remnants of memories that meshed into one. Some flickers of past lovers did recall but they struck little to no cords nowadays. "Although you are smart Vintrict, you're wrong yet again on another thing." A pause came as she sighed and closed her eyes for a moment. "I hold no facades. I do what needs to be done. My kind have lived longer then many of the other creatures on this land. Our sense of sympathy and emotion have become thin. I cannot offer you something of me that is not of me.Do you understand?"

Omnipresent Poster

Vatali
Vintrict

Wing was merely allowing him to pursue closer engagement with her. Did it start a beat in her chest? Not quite, her expression was mildly amused though the emotion of any heart beating sense was not there. She was quite a ways from feeling a drop of emotion, especially in something that did not require to become personal with. "You have quite a silver tongue Vintrict." She began, her eyes only connected with the males for a moment though it still held a hawk like glance. "As well as smart for a man of your calibur however..." With a gently nudge, her hand would swiftly brush his away. Her sense of space was important to her, if he did not feel that then the request would have all been for nothing. "I am not one to be falling to the knees to a man who is nothing but beauty within his looks and his manners." She did in the past, once a blue moon ago. "I also think you mistaken my proposal." A light jolt of a grin came along her lips, she laid against the arm of the couch and casually shook her foot in some amusement. "A reaper like me needs life force, it can be transferred through something as simple as being in contact with ones hand. Though things you may be assuming are strengthened by relationships but all in all, it is the same as merely putting a hand to yours. The other beings just been to be willing though."

Wing ignored the last comment, her past experiences became nothing but small remnants of memories that meshed into one. Some flickers of past lovers did recall but they struck little to no cords nowadays. "Although you are smart Vintrict, you're wrong yet again on another thing." A pause came as she sighed and closed her eyes for a moment. "I hold no facades. I do what needs to be done. My kind have lived longer then many of the other creatures on this land. Our sense of sympathy and emotion have become thin. I cannot offer you something of me that is not of me.Do you understand?"

"Stop lying," he protested immediately. "Do you honestly believe what you are saying? If you thought me smart, you wouldn't have said that to me as if I am a fool. Here was your first mistake."

He raised an index finger.

"You called me beautiful. Your second mistake..."

His middle finger came up.

"You sat down next to me. And your third one..."

He leaned forward, had his hand capture her jaw again, and he leaned into steal a quick kiss from her upon the lips. It was over as quickly as it happened.

Greedy Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
The vampire would turn in his chair so that his back was towards the bar and his eyes were looking out onto the floor. Empty place to say the least, though, he couldn't really say much seeing how quiet his own establishment has got. He snickered lightly, it was because they didn't have to endure him. Still, it was a bit saddening. It would seem no matter where he went, things were as bland as they were everywhere else. He remembered when you could go anywhere and get into something. Or something was tragic was happening. The people. Oh, the people that were around. He was curious where they all disappeared off to.

A small frown would make its way over his lips as he pushed off his chair, drink in hand. Around the room he would circle looking and examining things. If there was nothing else better to do he would find something to do, though he wasn't sure how long that would hold his attention.

"Have to admit. This place actually is pretty nice. Love the simplicity." The dark prince would find himself saying as he continued on with his tour through the room.
Vintrict

What an interesting man. His back talk was to be expected. Wing did not expect much of him. She measly sat there, the conversation was being heated and not in the right direction. Somehow it felt like in this type of situation, Wing was supposed to be swooped up upon her feet and become this man's fantasy for one night. However she hadn't the heart to sway the charm anymore. She raised a brow, eyeing him as though she struck a cord in him some how. Was he that offended? Surely, Wing was not going to apologize, that is for sure. Though there was one thing Wing did know he made a mistake on, she wasn't lying.

"Lying? I am not a liar. I speak what I see and what I know." She began though his ramble interrupted her.What was with this man? She felt a sense of hostility, not in the strongest way though his words where almost trying to claim dominion over her. She gazed at him through his fingers, though his next action did catch the femme off guard.

With grace, he captured her lips, for only a mere second before releasing. It abruptly caught her off guard, it was almost so surprisingly she felt some shame to be caught like that all of a sudden. She did not have the words constructed to reply, it was the same with her expression. She did not turn red or faint at a man's kiss. No, she was merely struck with some surprise. After a few seconds Wing blinked before lowering her brows.

"I had hoped more from you Vintrict. That was more or less childish of you." She stood up, her mood was clearly ridden of for the night. "Dare to do that again without consent and I will surely make it your last mistake." She turned her back to him and began to take a few steps though with the first step she froze. Her finger tips came to the temple of her heads, she had an absurdingly painful migraine. The room was beginning to look quite... deranged to her eyes.

Omnipresent Poster

Vatali

Shock. Yes, that is the reaction he wanted from her. The other would have been anger and maybe a slap to the face. Or a dagger to the chest. He was satisfied with that response, for it opened the door to something else she had yet to realize. That is why he sat there, his smirk still on his face as she stood up and showed her upset at him. She turned away, and then he stood up, too. His hands moved into his pockets as he spoke to her.

"I will do it again if I felt like it. You challenged me, Wing. My pride as a hunter would be soiled if I were to just let you walk off like that."
Vintrict

She still heard him, his voice was more distant, it echoed through her mind. She was experiencing mild symptoms of something humans would feel when they are either low on food or energy. She was a resilient woman and perhaps she would bring herself to the grave then be on her knees and beg someone for help. A sigh came though she was grinning yet again despite the situation. "A hunter knows when to be wise of his battles, Vintrict." She summed up enough of her own conscious to stand back up straight and turned to him. "Pride? Heh, so preying on a woman who is much too big of a challenge is hurting your pride? I say it is pure miscalculations. Let me guess, you will now proceed to firmly apply your advances on me to gain what you expect out of the night? " Clearly the both knew she was not in the greatest shape though she was still quite durable in such dire conditions.

A sarcastic smirk rose from her now raspy voice. "If so then I have over estimated you Vintrict, a hunter who hunts a prey that is already wounded or not for game is not a good one." Her face for a moment, broke it grimaced. She wasn't in any real danger health wise but the nausea from lack of any substance from a living being was becoming a hinder.

"I hope as a hunter, you also have come up with newer tactics. Doing something like that again won't happen without my consent." The reaper took a step towards him, her stance was all the strength she had to pose an intimidating stance. "Otherwise.. you will be truly challenged."
The front door opened allowing a woman appearing to be in her mid twenties through the threshold with a heartless sitting upon her left forearm in front of her chest as her right had been used to push the door aside. Just slightly taller than average for a lady, the blonde woman was dressed in business casual attire, appearing to be venturing after her work day.
She wore a simple ladies suit with skirt, charcoal and a light blue blouse that complemented her eyes of the same color. Her blonde hair cascaded over her shoulders and fell so it's ends danced around her thighs as she moved. Her toe-covered heels matched the color of her blouse and would sound softly against the floor, adapted to not click so loudly, a custom order. She was otherwise decorated in simple accessories, golden necklace from which hung a simple heart pendant and a slim golden watch, but nothing more than these.

Her gaze swept across the entrance as she gathered her bearings, there were voices that greeted her ears and naturally she would be drawn to where there was life, but she had yet to figure where those voice came from. The heartless upon her arm that had welcomed her in leaped to the floor and scampered off into the establishment, for a moment her eyes followed it but where it was running off to didn't pique her curiosity.

To her left stood a beautiful grand piano against the far wall in the room associated with it but she didn't bother to look into it any further, to her right was a bar area and it was here that she gravitated to, evaluating the situation before making any further moves.

Omnipresent Poster

Vatali

He wasn't dense. He could see the flaws in her condition. She was hiding a physical weakness. It seemed when she spoke of needing energy, she really meant it. And now he felt a bit bad for trying to be smart to her. He could take this moment to walk over to her, ask her what's wrong, and try to be nicer to her. He could. But there was something else they both knew. He couldn't turn this moment down to enforce his dominance over her even more. So he took a step forward, too.

"I've been so bored here, I can use a little fun."

He removed his hands from his pockets, dropping them to his side as he approached her. Then in one quick stride, he lunged at her, attempting to tackle her to the floor with both arms. But as he did so, he would pass through her, disappearing on sight. A gust of wind brushed passed her. And before she would know it, he reappeared behind her, making use of his left hand to attempt to secure one of her arms behind her back in a typical hold. And with his right, he would place his forearm against the back of her head to tilt it forward. This was another type of hold. It was meant to put weight on the spine and to decrease the muscle power that she pull out in her resistance.
Vintrict

"What?" Was all she mustered, the male had taken the first move in the tango. Yes, indeed he did have a grip on her though her expertise was on the speed and agility. Though her reaction time lacked, the femme was not going to submit so soon. The lock was strong, it would work for a normal being. Yes, normal. But taken into the fact of what he did earlier, he too wasn't normal. She took that into account. "Hmmph." So it was war, or so it seems. Wing didn't struggle though she did not need to. Whilst holding her, the male would notice something growing, her backside was morphing, as though something was wanting to burst. It took only a mere moment before her jacket would rip. The initial growth from her back where spine like bones, they would jet out of her back with an intent to pierce anything that was in its way. Should the male attempt to let go or be smart to retreat from such a surprise, he would soon see a pair of large bone like cages sprouting from her backside. It wasn't long before the bone ligaments settled out of her backside, they would droop before generating dark full feathers. It revealed her type. She was a death angel, or some would call a dark angel, whichever one preferred to call her.

"Mmph." The femme grinned rather devilishly. It was faint but could be heard through her tones. "A little fun? That doesn't sound so bad. I just hope my new little toy is ready for the trash can soon."

This was a move to escape his grasp. In doing so the large wings would make the room rattle for just a moment, they flapped heavily accumulating some gust of wind. Although she was quite a cold woman she was not cold enough to wreck the manor. Her head leaned back, the red ruby eyes piercing at him like a hawk. Although they held with excitement and irritation to fight, her face was sweating, like she was entering a feverish stage. A stagger here and there though with a few steps and clacks of her heels she was put into a charge position. Lunging herself this time to the male, her right fist lunging back to her shoulders, readying for a powerful and swift punch to the face. It was more primal than tactical at this point.

Omnipresent Poster

Vatali

The struggle. He lived for it. It would have been in bad taste for her to have fallen for his wiles so easily. He could tell she was a rebellious one. Her words, her pride, the way she carried herself, he respected it as much as he disliked it. He disliked it because it made her a rival, and he wasn't one for rivals. Especially of the female kind. The ripping of bone out of her back made him let go of her and fall backwards. He tumbled once and landed in a knelt position further away, his white hair following him and landing just as neatly as before upon his back. A more energetic look plagued his face as he watched the transformation before him.

"Toy," he said in question.

What a mischievous remark. It wasn't one of those clever taunts he expected to hear. It sounded immature and primal, like she was not even trying to hold an image anymore. Even in her lunge, however, he could catch the many mistakes she was making in it. He'll have to end this quick. He stood up swiftly, extending his left hand out toward her as she prepared her punch. His knees were bent. When the fist came, he did not try to block it as it was implied. Instead, he ducked underneath the hook, then kicked his leg against her own to try to trip her. This would set up for him grabbing her around the waist area, with a hand to hold her punching arm at bay, and attempt to slam her onto her back with him on top of her. The landing would be rough, a consequence of this action, but necessary all the same. It would be then that he would be sitting on her chest, keeping her pinned down by her center of gravity as he looked fiercely down at her with his light blue eyes. The action had shifted from standing to the ground in just the blink of an eye.

"I do not know what form of creature you are, but even I can tell that you're hurting."

A hand squeezed at her neck.

"So what will happen if I decide to silence you? Do you want to take that risk?"
Vintrict

Ah, the fading. She had already presumed this wasn't going to be in her favor, only due to her handicap. The femme grit her teeth, as he claimed a grip along her waist her arms where already locked, such a shame because she was really aching to land at least one blow. The drop to the ground was much heavier and harder impact due to her wings, they weighed a ton but luckily they absorbed the fall, most of it anyway, it still caused her to spew out some air. She was pinned and clearly this man was more able to turn the tides against her. She wasn't surprised, mainly due to her condition. Of course Wing was much more calculative and much more careful in her recklessness but in this case her thinking was turning into spirals of mistakes and bad decisions. But, funny enough even despite the odds she was still struggling. Not frantically or in desperation but in frustration. Her eyes still held that fuel to the fire within her. The wings beneath would struggle for the moment but in the current position she is in it was going to be hard to escape with them being on the wrong side to bend. Her mind snapped in realization for a moment. He had a point, a relevant point. Her head was arched back as his hand squeezed about her neck. She wasn't concerned of it. Her voice became more rasp and heavier.

"Risk is all apart of life. Pain and all." She said in the most calmest way possible. With the weight of a man on her chest it was hard to keep her cool in her voice. Also, it was quite rude seeing as her large bust was more of a cushion for him.

"Wing the man has a point. You're in critical condition. Plus, you're being an idiot right now. I told you we should have had that snickers. You know how you are when your hungry." A voice within her mind boomed. It came and went just the same.

She looked annoyed for a moment but sighed.

"Though.....I will admit we are taking this confrontation much too far. This manor is a business and I would not want to destroy an inch of it to prove a point to you."

She still stared quite empty at him but her intention to hurt was uplifting. "Though I will remind you, I am not claiming defeat."

Omnipresent Poster

Vatali

Stubborn to the end. He frowned at her. He sympathized with her. She was in an unfortunate circumstance at an unfortunate time. And now she was lying on the ground with a stranger who may just take her life. The blood was pumping inside him as much as it was in her. Only a moment ago was he sitting there relaxed, thinking the day was going to end peacefully. But no, here he was sitting on top of a woman's bosom with his hand around her neck. Quite the situation to end up in.

"Of course you are not. But I am claiming victory. We all fall into scenarios we don't want to be in. As you said: risk is all a part of life. And you took the wrong one today. You are battered, exhausted. And after your little stunt, I doubt something like holding hands is going to be enough for you. Isn't that right?"

The grip on her neck softened, but it remained.
Vintrict
Vatali

Stubborn to the end. He frowned at her. He sympathized with her. She was in an unfortunate circumstance at an unfortunate time. And now she was lying on the ground with a stranger who may just take her life. The blood was pumping inside him as much as it was in her. Only a moment ago was he sitting there relaxed, thinking the day was going to end peacefully. But no, here he was sitting on top of a woman's bosom with his hand around her neck. Quite the situation to end up in.

"Of course you are not. But I am claiming victory. We all fall into scenarios we don't want to be in. As you said: risk is all a part of life. And you took the wrong one today. You are battered, exhausted. And after your little stunt, I doubt something like holding hands is going to be enough for you. Isn't that right?"

The grip on her neck softened, but it remained.

She closed her eyes and smirked. "You treat me as if I am afraid Vintrict. For I am not." Opening her eyes she merely awaited for when his little foreplay was done. "Victory? I wouldn't say it is a victory." She muttered. Her body would relax, whether he decided to continue his little strangle play or not was up to him. She didn't seem very worried, perhaps it was due to the fact that she knew she was able to counter it despite her condition. "Holding hands? Don't even think about going there." She added, her eyes lazed for a moment starring past the male and into the ceiling. "I assume you're going to put a leash or collar on me now? Or are you going to make sure my neck has your hand imprint on it? Because clearly I rather you strangle me to death then the options above." He really should get off of her. Her breathing was becoming a little hazy but even then her mental endurance was strong to bypass it.

"So what is it, hunter? Are you going to kill your prey or pamper it back to normal just so it can try and kill you?" Wing wasn't good with negotiating. She really wasn't. Even still she laid confident. "Hurry the ******** up with your decision already." She spoke in a more firmer tone.

Omnipresent Poster

Vatali

A collar did sound like a humorous thing to do to her. To put her down, then treat her like a pet, would be the greatest insult he could do to her. She would never forgive him for it. He was a man who surely did not know his boundaries sometimes. He enjoyed risks, too. And she was right. If her let her live, she could very well return the same pain he dished out to her this evening.

He let go of her neck and stood to his feet, stepping back and getting off of her. He adjusted the red tie and the coat of his suit. A suit was not tailor made for wrestling. He then fluffed his white hair back over his back. He looked down at her, chuckling a bit.

"I don't need to do either. Because I know what you want. At least this way, I get to finally see your true heart. Wing."
Vintrict
Vatali

A collar did sound like a humorous thing to do to her. To put her down, then treat her like a pet, would be the greatest insult he could do to her. She would never forgive him for it. He was a man who surely did not know his boundaries sometimes. He enjoyed risks, too. And she was right. If her let her live, she could very well return the same pain he dished out to her this evening.

He let go of her neck and stood to his feet, stepping back and getting off of her. He adjusted the red tie and the coat of his suit. A suit was not tailor made for wrestling. He then fluffed his white hair back over his back. He looked down at her, chuckling a bit.

"I don't need to do either. Because I know what you want. At least this way, I get to finally see your true heart. Wing."

Her body felt like a million bricks had stomped her. She was tired and when he got off of her, it only went worse as she felt light headed. "Damn." She thought to herself, she couldn't think of a good come back at that moment. The femme rose, her long dark hair would curtain behind her back, they looped about her wings but not for long as the feathered limbs began to reside, they cracked and would creep their way back into her backside. Leaving the custom made slits in her jacket left. Wing laid her hand to her head again, she didn't quite catch everything that the man was saying. All she heard was this ringing sound, echoing endlessly in her. "A heart?" She responded, vaguely and not exactly attentive. "It was cast away a long time ago. My kind has no such thing." She muttered. The woman rose to her feet, the ends her hair swayed to the bottoms of her backside. She turned her back to the male once more, a pause came before the side of her face turned to him.

"You're an interesting man, Vintrict. But I'm afraid our differences will eventually cause havoc to this manor if we continue to cross paths. I think it is best I take my leave."

She had a reservation already. The femme began to take her leave towards the hallway to the dorms. Her heels clacked but the staggering pace was imbalanced.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff