Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lavish Ladykiller

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

▌│█║▌║▌║ νєяσиι¢α ║▌║▌║█│▌

Veronica was figuring out her next move when she heard the knock. She opened her eyes and looked at Stykes. Standing there with a plate of food he looked like an angel. She accepted the platter and dug in, savoring every bite. She finished the platter without saying a word and handed it back to him. Between the food and the liquor, she felt like herself again and she wasn't playing games."Stykes, my name is Veronica. I've been travelling so far and so long because I'm trying to get away from my problems back home. When I need a place to stay, I usually have no money. I use the only currency I have. Sex. I know it isn't classy, but it's all I've got. As my stepfather always said, it's my only talent. And to be honest, I don't really care. My body stopped being a temple a long time ago. Now, it's more of a walk-in museum. I need a place to sleep tonight and I need to repay you for all you've done. I don't take handouts. So, I was going to sleep with you and give you an amazing night. But that girl in there...if you have something going on, I'll be on way. Because I am not about to be the cause of her broken trust." She concluded her speech with a harsh stare, waiting on an answer.

x o x o
sex is a part of nature.
i go along with nature.

x o x o
Stykes was taken back for a moment, he knew she was hungry but clearly he had underestimated her hunger. She seemed to break down after getting food in her, but he had survived Saria, there was no doubt in his mind he could handle this. At her mention to him being with someone else he nearly burst out in laughter in the middle of her sentence. Her demeanor made perfect sense now, he set the plate down on a nearby end table before answering her, taking his time to regain composure. Her stare was uninviting now, which was odd considering her words. It took him some time to search for the right thing to say, and as he started to speak his words were slow, and carefully chosen.
"Nekojin aren't my type"
He stated plainly, he didn't feel anymore explaining was required, seeing as how he barely knew much about Yuni as it was aside from her randomly 'popping' into the manor. He gave her another look over before continuing
"You are absolutely beautiful, but you don't need to 'barter' with me for services, as much as I'd like yours"
He thought for a moment about what she had said, but he offered anyway.
"If you're tired you can use my room, or I can set you up with one, and if you'd rather earn it, we can find some work around the manor for you"
By the end of his sentence his words were back to being warm and hospitable, he had no intention of hiding his attraction to her, but he wasn't going to take advantage of her.

Lavish Ladykiller

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

When he explained his disinterest in the girl, Veronica sighed in relief. She shook her head, tendrils of hair falling into her face and she laughed at herself. "I'm sorry, ok? It's just that I've been caught up in a situation like that before and I really don't want to relive it. Nothing feels worse than knowing you broke up a happy couple just so you could get a free dinner." She moved in closer, the distance between was about the width of the narrow banisters that held up the porch overhand. "Look, I'm not some sad little girl who sacrifices her body in exchange for food. Well, maybe when things get bad enough, but that's not the case. I can see that you're being helpful because you don't want me to walk out of here and die." She laughed again, this time at the idea of her falling down and dying of exhaustion as soon as she walked out the door. "I just want to thank you thats all," she said, as she stepped a little closer again and placed her hand on the back of his head. "I'm not looking for love or protection. I just need something from you and to thank you, I want to have a little fun together, now that I know you're not a creep. That's it, fun and a bed to sleep in."
Veronica pressed her body against his now and pulled his face into hers. She pressed her soft lips against his and kissed him passionately, licking the back of his teeth with her tongue as if they were piano keys. Her breath was hot as she pulled back and she nibbled his bottom lip. She smiled and stepped back. "Let's have a little fun."

x o x o
sex is a part of nature.
i go along with nature.

x o x o
With that Stykes was sold, he had never been the type to pass up such an offer, especially from someone like Veronica. As she moved her hand over the back of his head, he knew what was coming. Instrinctually he found his hands climbing her sides as she moved in closer, impossible to resist he met her kiss with an equal passion, standing there a bit stunned for a few moments, eyes closed. Finally, with a sigh, he came down from the momentary high. He could easily retreat with her back to his room, but that would also leave the guests unattended, and with Saria still in her room, he would need to wait for her to come down.
"I'd love to"
He began, his voice a bit softer than before.
"But I need to take care of our guests"
He thought for a moment before making a reasonable compromise
"How about another drink, let me get everyone tended to, and then we can sneak off eh?"
Sometimes he hated his responsibilities to the manor, but he owed Saria.

Lavish Ladykiller

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

A man with responsibilities. Well, there was a first time for everything. Veronica smiled and brushed her hair from her face with a shake of her head. "I guess I could wait a little longer to have you to myself, can you?" she said half-jokingly and walked past him, while brushing her hand against his shoulder. She walked in first, allowing him to see her backside as her hips swayed. She entered the bar again, this time more refreshed than her last entrance. "I'm ready for another drink," she announced, a bit cocky.

x o x o
sex is a part of nature.
i go along with nature.

x o x o
He bit his lip with a heavy breath inwards as she strut by him, she definitely knew what she had. He shook his head once to snap himself back into his senses, grabbing the plate he had bruoght out he took one long swig of his scotch before following behind her. There was definitely a bit more bounce in his step whether he noticed it or not, upon entering the bar he gave a light touch to the small of Veronica's back before returning to behind the bar. He set his drink back down and grabbed himself another gyoza. He was rather impressed with Yuni's cooking.
"Never met a nekojin that can cook, how bout you Elf?"
He questioned as though he had never even left the room. He was more just prodding Yuni playfully than anything. It was nice to see the manor in such working order. He grabbed his bottle off of the bartop and motioned it towards Veronica, already knowing she would want some.

Lavish Ladykiller

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

Veronica smiled and took a seat at the bar. Maybe the night would turn out better than planned. She was getting a real bed, good food, and free drinks. Not to mention good company. She looked Stykes up and down. She hadn't taken this much pleasure in her work in a while. She grabbed the bottle he handed her and poured herself a glass, deciding to take small sips. With a deal this nice, she didn't need to blow it by getting wasted and making a drunk fool out of herself. She leaned back and listened to the now vibrant bar scene, finally with peace of mind.

{{night}}

x o x o
sex is a part of nature.
i go along with nature.

x o x o
(( night everybody! ))
He stretched his leg out, using it to pull himself closer to her but he remained a few feet away. He didn't want to put any more stress on her mental state if he could help it. When she asked where he'd been, he felt embarrassed. How could he have been so foolish? Their daughter had pleaded with him to stay. He had already looked exhausted but he figured that his willpower was stronger than his body. At least, he didn't get stuck in some kind of demon dimension. His shadow step had always moved so fast, he never was quite sure every plane he crossed but it was dark magic so he was certain not all were as quiet as the shadow realm he had just been in.

He was silent for a moment, trying to gather what he wanted to say. He thought about joking, though he decided that it wasn't a good time after a few seconds. Finally, he cleared his throat and began to speak. "I was trying to find Melissa. I had this horrible feeling that she was in trouble, so I went one night while you were sleeping and I searched every possible place I could think of to find her." As he spoke, the memories came back. He picked his head up, brows furrowed and his head cocked to the side in a very dog like manor as he watched the images in his head as if it were for the first time. "She was here...that must be why I...nevermind. It took just about all I had to find her. She begged me to stay. That I needed to rest but I tried to come back anyway.." He frowned again as he looked back. "I got stuck. I got to you, but I never was able to come completely. I've followed you like a ghost for years now. I'd think that you'd hear me but you'd just look my way, confused. I tried for years to connect but I couldn't. I tried everything I could to come back but I couldn't....not until you came back here. Till you made those words of power on the floor," he stated, his voice detatched as he stared at them. "But I came back. I came back for you. I love you, Saria. I'd never truly leave you."

Beloved Sex Symbol

Bane stood up from his chair and moved old creaking bones towards the door. He was in search of his sister and knowing her oh so well there were only a few places she would be. Exiting the manor he walked a few paces before turning to look at the roof and the limp form of Ania . he sighed as he watched her for a few moments debating on what to do. She seemed so happy here that he didn't want to take that away from her.

(So mad... Had a whole post typed up and it deleted it)

Thieving Rogue

Saria blinked, still processing everything Ralic was saying.

"Thats... thats kind of creepy."

She slowly managed to get back on her feet, eyes locked with Ralic the entire time. "You found Melissa. She's safe. You got caught in limbo. You followed me for years. And then you just pop up while I'm having a breakdown."

She pressed a palm to her temple, rubbing slightly. Her head hurt. a lot.

"I need a drink..."

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Yuni kept her amused smirk to herself as both Stykes and the dark haired woman returned from the porch, nose wiggling just a tad before she stuffed her face with noodles. They smelled quite a bit excited, but that talent would be kept to herself. The Nekojin paused in her feasting as she surveyed what was left and who had yet to eat. The elf had yet to touch anything-- which brought a small pang to her culinary heart. What it not good?-- Saria had yet to come downstairs, and she didn't remember if the twins had anything. Eh... Should wait and save whatever is left over for them.

Orange ears perked up and swiveled towards Stykes before Yuni looked over at him, laughing already. "Me either, actually~ So I'll take that as the best compliment ever!"

(( I hate it when that happens! ))
Stykes simply shook his head at the nekojin, as he began to consolidate the left over food onto fewer plates. Stacking the remainder of empty ones he took them back into the kitchen area to be washed. The little heartless creates Saria kept around had always creeped him out a bit but they were great for menial tasks. He watched in amusement as they willfully took the dishes from him and scurried off to work. After a short while he returned back to the bar area, taking a place behind the counter once more, accross from Veronica.
Ralic blinked, frowning slightly as he processed her reaction. "yeah....i suppose it is..." His voice trailed as he got slightly offended. "Perhaps you should go get that drink." His words were clipped. This wasn't the kind of reaction he was expecting and it was making the time he was stuck seem like it wasn't really worth it. He stood up, looking around for the nearest exit that wasn't blocked. "I'm going to go for a run and get some fresh air..." he said, mostly to himself as he moved towards the window. He propped it open and jumped out, shifting to his wolf form all in one fluid motion. Once his paws hit the ground, he bolted. He needed to clear his head.

Dangerous Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Jorildyn Krystal

Prince of the Krystal kingom

User Image
The elf placed a hand on the hilt of his sword as he watched the wolf leap through the window, slightly shaking his head while running his free hand through his snow white hair. He stepped back inside to close the door behind him, making his way over to the window to close it. He then proceeded to the bar to sit down in the middle. Jorildyn was dressed in his usual battle armor, sword, two elvish daggers strapped to his lower back. He had left the cloak at the camp, being tired of worrying about the one's hunted him. He would make it easier for them, but that would not make their task any easier. He took his hand off of the hilt of his sword, placing both of his white marked arms on the counter as he patiently waited for some service.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff